Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Congrats Sarah! First bit of advice: stop testing now. Line progression is going to majorly stress you out

Thank you ladies :flower:

Jrepp - I'm going to try my best not to test anymore :haha: Thank you for the advice.

laurac1988 - its nice to hear that 11dpo is okay to get a :bfp:

This natural progesterone is exhausting! I'm so tired I could fall asleep and it's only 3pm. It doesn't help I do suffer from Chronic Fatigue though - but still.

Are there any other side effects of using natural progesterone - does anyone know?

Ladies so the nurse from my gynae unit rang me back and said they can't do anything until CD37! I've got to take my pregnancy test again then! And phone with the results and if :bfp: book a scan for week 6.

That's the earliest they can scan me apparently.

Ladies - I desperately need advice.
I believe myself to be 1dpo today.

However - Just took an OPK - is this another positive OPK?

Advice greatly appreciated - not sure whether to add the + to FF or not!

Thanks lovelies <3

Lost - I don't think that's positive. Almost, but not quite. And, you might find yourself 1 DPO tomorrow. I Oed 2 days after my pos OPK this month.

Thanks hun. Not going to do the Progesterone this evening, will take more cough medicine and start P tomorrow!

I'm going to see my doctor anyway and tell them about my conerns about progesterone levels and hcg levels.

Maybe even booking in with the midwife at the doctors be 4 weeks by time she's down my surgery again anyway. There nothing stopping me doing that but hospital won't book anything or see me for another 2-3 weeks yet!

Michelle can you explain the feeling..?

Hmmm I've been feeling it today too and I clearly haven't ovulated, so maybe it is just my ovaries preparing to release the egg? It feels like a dull ache, every so often close to the uterus area. :shrug:

Ah gotcha. It wouldn't make sense to have a cyst since you haven't exactly O'd yet since your last scan I assume. Maybe it's your body gearing up to release a mega egg!

Haha that would be nice. I would love to shock my RE and get pregnant on an unmediated cycle!

Btw.. I had bloodwork today and my hcg turned up negative for pregnancy, which means my body is returning to normal levels!

So I spoken to the gynae unit again today because my pregnancy test is the same as yesterday still dark.. my hcg injection was 2 weeks ago tomorrow. And I'm CD25 toady. They want me to wait till CD 37 and test again then they will book me in for a scan.. they saying it could still be the injection. Which I think is wrong or it wouldn't be progressing like it is it would be getting fainter. And since my last two cycles with hcg shot all my test have been as white as a sheet.. even the same time now as last month. I tested for 7dpo-14dpo last two cycles and all :bfn: not even a faint line then af arrived. This time 10,11 and 12 dpo pressing :bfp:

I miscarried at 5 weeks last time and I cant even find out how to get a beta hcg :cry:

In the bottom test is todays PM test at 12dpo just not wrote on it yet.

Attachments

• 11694873_864839476897026_5052411816008962853_n.jpg
    11694873_864839476897026_5052411816008962853_n.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
I am SO right there with you Michelle. Today I am 5 DPO on an unmedicated cycle and will likely have to do an unmedicated cycle next month too because of the timing of a work conference. It would ROCK to shock the RE with a BFP on an unmedicated cycle, though!

Sarah, I know seeing a doc will reassure you but don't worry, you see those tests progressing and little bean hanging in there. I hate that they're making you wait but I guess it's procedure. I've been known to sneak off to another doctor when I don't get the answers or tests I want lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->