Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Can you see it? Can you see it? FRER is still negative but there is definitely a second line on the super sensitive test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 24
I'm on my phone but I can't see anything, unfortunately isn't helped by the fact it looks blurry. Fingers crossed what ever you see gets darker.

the inverted version of my tests this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
I will definitely retest tomorrow. Plus, I've got an appt with RE tomorrow. So, as long as it's the same or darker, I'll be begging for a beta.

I can see it on the inverts too, but be careful in case they are indents or evaps. They show up more in inverted photos, hence why people say not to invert them.
Fingers crossed it gets darker though and that your RE does a beta to confirm either way and put your mind at rest.

I sure hope this is it bc I've allowed myself to get super excited. I can definitely see the lines clearly (although faintly) in person. Plus, I did a test with SMU and got a very faint line line on a 3rd test.

I don't see it at the mo, but that might be because the pic is blurry. The fact that you can see it in person is encouraging!

DH can see the lines, too. He is super excited and can't wait for tomorrow's test!

VFBFP on a FRER.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 16
Can't wait to see tomorrow's test! Be careful with the very very faint frers though because I have had evaps on them.

Me too Froggy! Awful things. I don't see it on the FRER but I hope what ever you see gets darker.

My middle of the night much more clear result (I think). What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Angela I think I can see it, but the picture is really blurry so it's hard to tell. If you put a ring or something next to the test, it makes it easier for the camera to focus.
Chart looks lovely, Lost. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->