Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

cutieq - Ive booked in with the midwife at my doctors for this Friday morning so I can ask about a blood test there I would just feel better if someone actually confirms me as pregnant :(

Im going be scared and nervous leading up to week 5 :(

Sarah - I'm sure you will be scared through these first several weeks of pregnancy, but we all here pulling for you. :hugs:

Sarah, I'd say that definitely looks like a positive to me. I wouldn't think it would be this dark so long after the trigger. I know what you mean about wanting confirmation though!

I got good news from my doc today. I can do a medicated cycle after AF shows! He was going to make we wait an extra month, but based on yesterday's blood results and testing neg for pregnancy hormone in my system, he gave us the go ahead.

Awesome news Michelle!

And Sarah those are blazingly positive! I know how you feel though, wanting that confirmation. Hope you get it on Friday!

Sigh... Come on body, just ovulate! I want to move on to next cycle already. Especially now that I can do Follistim again and a trigger shot!

Congrats on the crosshairs, lost! FX you caught the eggy!!!

FX you O soon, Michelle!

Yay for crosshairs!

And thanks Kenna!

I'm actually wondering if this will just be an anovulatory cycle for me. If it means AF arrives sooner, that's fine with me.

RE called today with DHs SA results. I won't know more until Monday but morphology is 1%. :cry:

I suspect that we will be moving on to donor IUI, but we shall see.

No Michelle! It's crazy! Last time it was normal morphism and motility with a low count! So, I don't know wth is going on. I can't wait to talk to the doc Monday.

That is really weird. I hope you get some answers. On a positive, if last time it was normal, maybe they just got a weird sampling this time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news.

I second what Michellebelle said. Hopefully something went wrong with the sample or lab, especially since his last SA was normal. How long ago was that?

Ladies, I'm 5dpo today, really resisting the urge to test something chronic. Just want to POAS. :lol:
Slight temp dip today, had 'stitch' like pains last night - they've done.
5dpo is too early to implant - right? I think the earliest is 6dpo but with the stitch pains last night then the temp dip this morning - it's sending my mind crazy lol. I know the temp did wasn't much but still...

Still taking the Maca Root, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid & Natural Progesterone Cream.
Testing on Tuesday - I'll be 8dpo - Still early by all accounts but at least I will have POAS and have satisfied that need. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->