Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

How shocking is it that we'd reached the end of the road to the point of discussing donor sperm, donor emblems, etc. and it looks like we just lucked up on a natural cycle?!

Why is it the more you wait for it to happen, the longer the cycles seem to get. Not physically but mentally - you just want to know either way and start again. Doesn't help of course I log into Facebook this morning only to find the lady who gave birth as I was last miscarrying had a surprise BFP and posted the pictures, eugh! Feeling annoyed at that somehow. :oops:

How shocking is it that we'd reached the end of the road to the point of discussing donor sperm, donor emblems, etc. and it looks like we just lucked up on a natural cycle?!

that's fate for you :) Always a surprise!

Why is it the more you wait for it to happen, the longer the cycles seem to get. Not physically but mentally - you just want to know either way and start again. Doesn't help of course I log into Facebook this morning only to find the lady who gave birth as I was last miscarrying had a surprise BFP and posted the pictures, eugh! Feeling annoyed at that somehow. :oops:

I know what you mean. I feel like this last year has gone on for so long.. Just because every month holds such significance when ttc and you just want to get that BFP!

I know what you mean. I feel like this last year has gone on for so long.. Just because every month holds such significance when ttc and you just want to get that BFP!

:flower: Absolutely! Every month you watch your cycle in anticipation and wonder if it's going to go the way you want and every month leads to disappointment. Just have to buckle up, enjoy the ride and keep trying but that's easier said - than done! :hugs:

Beta was drawn a little while ago. She says the results will be available for the RE at my 9:45 appt. the next hour is going to be brutal!

Does anyone know why my FF is giving me dotted lines? Almost everyone has solid lines - but me, what have I done wrong? :cry:

Does anyone know why my FF is giving me dotted lines? Almost everyone has solid lines - but me, what have I done wrong? :cry:

You haven't done anything wrong. It gives dotted lines when there is one indicator of O (temp shift usually) but solid lines when there are multiple indicators (temp shift plus pos OPK for example).

Not sure hun. You might need to fiddle with your settings. I wouldn't worry, though.

Hmmm surely with the CM, Temp rise and + OPK that's multiple ways of detecting O? I've just tried a few different over ride settings, one takes out the O line and one raises the BBT, interestingly some woman on social media this morning said to my my cover line was in the wrong place, but I don't see how. It's not as if I tell FF where to put the lines, lol - it's on advanced mode and FF picks where my cover line sits.

That's what happened with me the month I conceived. I was set to have foot surgery and start clomid + iui 3 days from when I got my bfp.

Beta = 9.9/Early pregnancy. I go in for my doubling rate Friday. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->