Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I have 50 ICs at my house just waiting to be used!

Tomorrow I'll start testing out the trigger shot. Fx!

Wohoo, cannot wait! You'll have your BFP in a few days :dance:

Thanks and hopefully! I tested this morning and still got a light pink line, so the trigger is definitely still there. Hopefully it gets lighter.. Then darker by 10 dpo!

It will get darker just like last time and it will be your rainbow BFP :hugs: oh and PS. your chart looks great

Thanks! That's partially the progesterone I'm sure, but I'll take any bits of hope! :)

I'm lurking too. I've got an appt Monday to find out what's next. I fear he will tell us a 2 1/2 month wait but I won't know until Monday.

I feel like I'm having some cramping. Could be nothing.. Or COULD BE IMPLANTION!

Or it could all be in my head. :)

Thanks! Today's test looks a tiny bit darker than yesterday's, so I am thinking good thoughts but trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Michelle it's not fair you talk about all these tests and don't show us any!! :rofl:

It's definitely darker michelle! ! I can't wait to see tomorrow's test

10dpo is definitely visible and darker... Waiting for today's test.... :dance:

Today's is the darkest of the bunch! I think I will mark it as a BFP! I go for betas on Thursday at 14 dpo. I feel cautious since my numbers weren't good last pregnancy and just got worse, so I'm hoping for good numbers this time!

Have to Run to work, so no photo! I'll try to post tomorrow's if I don't get to post a photo later today.

This is your rainbow michelle!! You Weren't On progesterone Last Time right? Maybe that's the answer this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->