Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Michelle its nice to hear your good news hoping for you :flower:

I'm going for my 12 week scan on Friday ladies will be 12 weeks exactly! I was apparently 2 days ahead than I thought I was :shrug: Did any of you ladies have the scan where they measure the fluid at the back of baby's neck for downs syndrome??

Wow 12 Weeks!!! :happydance:

I didn't have the scan either so no insight from me too. Are you having one?

I'm going for my 12 week scan on Friday ladies will be 12 weeks exactly! I was apparently 2 days ahead than I thought I was :shrug: Did any of you ladies have the scan where they measure the fluid at the back of baby's neck for downs syndrome??

Yes im having it with my normal 12 weeks scan. Apparently it gives you the risk of downs syndrome but can tell you a yes or no answer.

I didn't want the nuchal scan to check for downs syndrome but they did a check at the 12 week scan and it was fine xx

Crampy, crampy today. Come on CD1!

GL SarahLou!

I had that test Sarah. They will measure the fluid on the back of baby's neck (the nuchal fold) and they will also do bloods. The results combined will give you a result for down's and other "abnormalities" (I put that in inverted commas as I hate that word). It won't give you a 100% yes or no. It gives you a percentage. So for example Eden's result was 1/34000 which means one in 34000 babies with her results had Down's. It's also affected by your age and BMI.

Hi all. Not sure if anyone remembers me... I had to take a long TTC break while I took stock of my mental health (I have bipolar and went into a TERRIBLE spiral of ups and downs, and self-medicated with alcohol which was the worst thing I could have done after also going off meds). I have it under good control now, for about 2 months since going back on low dose meds, stopping drinking and pain meds, and I rejoined my yoga studio and go to a class most days. Life is pretty good.

This will be our first cycle that we are actively trying again since we stopped last winter (we were NTNP until June, when I got bad and we stopped trying altogether). I am pretty excited, but going into it with a more level head and not the obsessive-it-must-happen mindset. I am now 3 DPO and my chart is a bit wonky with today's drop, but too early to mean anything, so I just hope for a rise/upward slope soon and for a reason to test in about 10 days.

How's everyone else? Looks like I missed a bunch of BFPs AND births!!

Hey june!!!! I have wondered where you were!! I'm glad you got everything sorted out and back to ttc! Your health is so important and has to come first when ttc! How is your novel?

Hey june!!!! I have wondered where you were!! I'm glad you got everything sorted out and back to ttc! Your health is so important and has to come first when ttc! How is your novel?

Hi :) Well... since the bipolar steadied out, so did my creativity. Unfortunately, I only seem to be able to write when I am in a dark place. I guess it'll take some time to get there again... or new inspiration, wink wink.

Glad to see you back here June..... Praying you continue being healthy and soon get a :bfp:

My temps are a mess. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I didn't really ovulate because there was such a small and erratic rise. However, my CM is creamy white like it usually is a couple days after O (then it thins out/gets clear a few days before AF). Any thoughts? Maybe my temps are just being weird because we are having a heat wave right now and the room temp has been extreme (gets cold toward morning when the fog rolls in, this morning I was chilly).

Yes im having it with my normal 12 weeks scan. Apparently it gives you the risk of downs syndrome but can tell you a yes or no answer.

How are you? I hope all went well at your 12 week scan!! :hugs:

Hi all. Not sure if anyone remembers me... I had to take a long TTC break while I took stock of my mental health (I have bipolar and went into a TERRIBLE spiral of ups and downs, and self-medicated with alcohol which was the worst thing I could have done after also going off meds). I have it under good control now, for about 2 months since going back on low dose meds, stopping drinking and pain meds, and I rejoined my yoga studio and go to a class most days. Life is pretty good.

This will be our first cycle that we are actively trying again since we stopped last winter (we were NTNP until June, when I got bad and we stopped trying altogether). I am pretty excited, but going into it with a more level head and not the obsessive-it-must-happen mindset. I am now 3 DPO and my chart is a bit wonky with today's drop, but too early to mean anything, so I just hope for a rise/upward slope soon and for a reason to test in about 10 days.

How's everyone else? Looks like I missed a bunch of BFPs AND births!!

:hi: Welcome back hun! Was wondering about you the other day

Glad to hear that you are better and tons of :dust: to you

Sigh. Started back temping again yesterday. It doesn't look like CD1 is within sight based on my high temps.

My 12 weeks scan went good. I was three days ahead of what I thought I was so I thought I was 12 weeks exactly on Friday just gone turned out I was 12 weeks and 3 days!! So I'm 13 weeks tomorrow.

Baby wasn't moving much but I was able to seem the baby stretch and open and close their mouth then lift there arm up so their hand covered their face :cloud9:

Hoping to add my scan photo up very soon.

Question for those who got their BFPs: did your body act as usual during the 2WW or were there differences in terms of your CM, physical sensations, temps that month?

My CM seems a good indicator of where I am at in my cycle - it is reliably period-dry-wet-eggwhite-wet-creamy then watery to dry, often with spotting when I wipe, a few days before AF. Around 8-9DPO I sometimes get another bit of EWCM which has a yellowish color. That's what is happening in this cycle, so I assume I am out.

Question for those who got their BFPs: did your body act as usual during the 2WW or were there differences in terms of your CM, physical sensations, temps that month?

My CM seems a good indicator of where I am at in my cycle - it is reliably period-dry-wet-eggwhite-wet-creamy then watery to dry, often with spotting when I wipe, a few days before AF. Around 8-9DPO I sometimes get another bit of EWCM which has a yellowish color. That's what is happening in this cycle, so I assume I am out.

My CM wasn't different last month for my BFP but my temps were (they went triphasic). I think it varies, though. Don't count yourself out until the witch shows.

My cm wasn't different at all and my temps were the same as always pretty much. I felt very hot and had a massive headache at 7dpo... but nothing made me "know"

Thanks, ladies! I will keep my hopes up. My chart is still looking good, even though it was erratic. I should see my lack of sore boobs as promising, or at least nice that I don't have raging PMS like usual by 9DPO. Except my appetite, which is really good - I am enjoying eating crap like cheese puffs and ice cream and whatever. I lost a lot of weight when the bipolar wasn't managed so I can go for it for a while ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->