Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I had an appt with my RE this morning. He said we can try IUI with injectables again in my October cycle.

This is your rainbow michelle!! You Weren't On progesterone Last Time right? Maybe that's the answer this time!

I was actually, but my doc thinks it was a chromosomal issue. So hoping this one is a healthy baby!

I had an appt with my RE this morning. He said we can try IUI with injectables again in my October cycle.

That is great news! I think injectables are the secret thing that works. I never was able to get pregnant before taking them.

So excited to hear about tomorrow's test Michelle!

Great to hear Angela! That's very soon :)

Congrats Michelle and FX the progesterone makes the difference for you :) It did for me

Thanks! I'm going to go for bloodwork tomorrow morning to check levels. That way I can go back on Friday if needed and have a good idea if my numbers are doubling before the weekend.

Beautiful lines!!!! :yipee: massive congrats and fx for great doubling numbers....

Wow Michelle, that's beautiful!! Can't wait to hear numbers!

That is great news!! We know how sad you were with having to wait so long but luckily now it won't be that long anymore. I'm sorry for what you've been through but happy that you are getting to try again soon :hugs:

Yay :yipee:

Congrats Michelle and welcome to your rainbow baby who WILL be growing strong and healthy. Cannot wait for your numbers. You can keep peeing if you want though... I don't mind :haha:
Yes, the urge to pee on things never ever stop lol

Congratulations michelle! Beautiful bfp! I'm excited to see your numbers!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Michelle its nice to hear your good news hoping for you :flower:

I'm going for my 12 week scan on Friday ladies will be 12 weeks exactly! I was apparently 2 days ahead than I thought I was :shrug: Did any of you ladies have the scan where they measure the fluid at the back of baby's neck for downs syndrome??

:hi: Sarah... It's been a long time.... So nice to see how far along you are....:wohoo: We asked our OB about it she even wrote on on the scan request paper for the sonographer unfortunately the know-it-all guy said there's no such thing.... Was told that it's not common here. It's something that we worry every day not because we'll love him less if he did have it but because we just wanted to be prepared before i gave birth.... Other ladies had it you.

It has been a long time nice to hear from you too.

Well hopefully it will be okay :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"