Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm sorry Angela, I hope all goes well with your appointment and that you can get this over and done with :hugs:

:yipee: Go Lost Go :yipee:

I just came back from the dr. They gave me a shot to clear up my pregnancy of an undetermined location. Then, they dropped the bomb. No more trying to conceive for 3 months due to the medication.

Do any you ladies know if it's safe to have :sex: when your pregnant??

Me avd OH just tried it and I freaked out! Now think I feel crampy unless it's all in my mind

I narrowly escaped that shot with my 8th miscarriage. My beta had dropped a little so I suggested to the doctor we wait, thankfully they did. I researched it all beforehand though so I knew I wouldn't be able to TTC for 3-6 months.

I narrowly escaped that shot with my 8th miscarriage. My beta had dropped a little so I suggested to the doctor we wait, thankfully they did. I researched it all beforehand though so I knew I wouldn't be able to TTC for 3-6 months.

Unfortunately, my beta has been plateaued at about 150 for a couple of weeks. Also, with them not seeing anything in my uterus, they are concerned about it being in a tube somewhere.

Yeah they said that about mine. Beta was too low to visibly see anything. Failed pregnancy in unknown location mine was called.

I'm so sorry Angela. That sucks. It really does. I hope this is all over quickly and the next 3 months goes quickly.

Sarahlou - Sex in pregnancy is perfectly safe unless you've been told not to.

Sarah, DH and I regularly had sex until I was too huge to do so comfortably lol. You are cramping as sperm and orgasms cause contractions. They are concerning but perfectly normal. :)

I'm so sorry you're going through this, Angela. Best of thoughts going your way.

Went to the doc today. One follicle on right side then 4 on the left side that are 10-14 in size. He prescribed 3 more doses of Follistim (so expensive!) then heading for another appt on Monday. I'm guessing here, but I bet I'll do the trigger Monday night.

Does this every cycle now since the March loss :shrug: Won't get my hopes up yet, thanks though hun! <3

This was last months..

I just came back from the dr. They gave me a shot to clear up my pregnancy of an undetermined location. Then, they dropped the bomb. No more trying to conceive for 3 months due to the medication.

Urgh!!! I'm so sad and frustrated for you that you are still going through this :hugs: I hope you are doing okay under the circumstances

Do any you ladies know if it's safe to have :sex: when your pregnant??

Me avd OH just tried it and I freaked out! Now think I feel crampy unless it's all in my mind

Like Wishing said all safe (unless told not to) and the sperm and orgasms causes contractions/cramps in your uterus.

If you continue to have sex wait till your bump is much bigger and then see how it pulls together in a tight round ball after sex :winkwink:

Hope you are feeling well otherwise!

Went to the doc today. One follicle on right side then 4 on the left side that are 10-14 in size. He prescribed 3 more doses of Follistim (so expensive!) then heading for another appt on Monday. I'm guessing here, but I bet I'll do the trigger Monday night.

Charts looking triphasic again... Sigh

Still keeping my FX for you ladies and tons of :dust: coming your way!

They checked my blood sugar levels today for PCOS. Results to follow.

Interesting. Fx you don't have it. When they diagnosed me they didn't check any blood sugar levels though. I'm underweight though so that could be why? Or maybe they just don't check it at my RE's office? They said I have polycystic looking ovaries, slightly elevated DHEA, and some other symptoms that confirmed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->