Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm back to TTC. Well.. When I can. I got news that I'll miscarry soon. I had a D&C last time, but this time going to do it natural since its earlier. So now just the wait for something to happen.. My hcg levels have dropped from the 600s to 200s in 3 days so hoping I don't have to wait too long.

Okay ladies I'm back TTC again! Those were the longest 4 months ever lol... I haven't really been temping or anything just ovulation tests which I need help identifying which is positive. I've always just did temps when TTC so its new right now.

We've been bding every couple days or other day. Were trying for a girl and I totally forgot I wasn't suppose to have the big O during bding and I did...twice lol. So hopefully we got a girl swimmer :)

Can someone help me with my opks?

Attachments

• PicsArt_1442290225847.jpg
    PicsArt_1442290225847.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
Michelle - I'm so sorry. :hugs:

AFM - Temp drop this morning. AF should be here within a couple days. I'm looking forward to getting the show back on the road.

I'm back to TTC. Well.. When I can. I got news that I'll miscarry soon. I had a D&C last time, but this time going to do it natural since its earlier. So now just the wait for something to happen.. My hcg levels have dropped from the 600s to 200s in 3 days so hoping I don't have to wait too long.

What?! :cry: I am so, so sorry. Did you have any idea this was happening before the test results?

Okay ladies I'm back TTC again! Those were the longest 4 months ever lol... I haven't really been temping or anything just ovulation tests which I need help identifying which is positive. I've always just did temps when TTC so its new right now.

We've been bding every couple days or other day. Were trying for a girl and I totally forgot I wasn't suppose to have the big O during bding and I did...twice lol. So hopefully we got a girl swimmer :)

Can someone help me with my opks?

Your CD15 looks positive, so it's time for lots of :sex: ! :dust:

Just need to vent...
I am comparing my chart like a madwoman on FF and marveling at my lack of PMS symptoms besides some aches and craving cheese. But, I always want cheese I guess. Lord, give me the strength to make it through the week without testing early or getting my hopes up too high!

Just need to vent...
I am comparing my chart like a madwoman on FF and marveling at my lack of PMS symptoms besides some aches and craving cheese. But, I always want cheese I guess. Lord, give me the strength to make it through the week without testing early or getting my hopes up too high!

Your chart looks great!

Welcome back Sylvia.... Glad to hear from you again. We got so worried after seeing news about the flood few months ago. I'm voting for CD14 as LH surge as it's darker. O could have happened from CD14 up to CD16/17. FX you caught that egg.....

June - chart looks amazing.... FX temps continue/stay to be high..... When are you planning to test? 14dpo?

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome back, Sylvia! The day 15 OPK looks positive! Just a note on the big O: I pretty much always have an orgasm when we DTD (like maybe a handful of times a year I don't lol) and I know for certain that I had an orgasm the 3 times we had sex during my O week when I conceived my girl. So don't worry!!!! :)

Your chart looks great, June!!!!

Well, boobs are getting sore now and I'm feeling PMS-y - achy, crampy, tired. AF is due Sat or Sun. I am antsy to test but kinda like clinging to the hope, so I don't think I will test until Sat., and that's only if I still have no clear sign of AF (like spotting) and bbt stays where it is or higher. I haven't checked yet, but if my CM is getting watery/scant, I can just assume this isn't the cycle, but I am hopeful I will get my BFP by the end of the year! <3

FX this is THE cycle.... It'll be great having a starryJUNE baby... :D

Got a glimpse of AF. CD1 is here!

Ugh :( Well, onward and upward... next cycle :dust:

Actually, CD1 is awesome for me this month. I had an ectopic last month that required a shot of methotrexate. As a result, I wasn't allowed to try this month. So, I've been impatiently waiting for AF so that I can start fresh!

I'm 9 DPO today. I'm having cramps all night. I don't usually get cramps at 9 DPO. This was our first month of NTNP, although I did confirm O, I only tested once to confirm.

Never cramp on 9DPO, so fingers crossed our miracle and rainbow is coming.

I'll be testing with a digital on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.

Welcome back, Sylvia!

June, your chart does look great.

I actually thought things were going really well this time, and I felt positive and thought this was my rainbow. Then I found out last Friday my numbers weren't doing so hot, then with the drop Monday it confirmed it. I'm really sad and hoping it's just bad luck twice in a row and my DH and I will get the baby we've been wanting for so long soon.

Michelle
Again I am so sorry that you have to go through this again :cry: I am praying your sticky bean will be here sooner than you expect!

Sylvia
Welcome back! Glad to hear from you again.

I agree that cd 15 looked darkest to me from the pics. Cannot wait to see your BFP lines!

Angela
Happy to hear you get to start your cycle - you guys are doing an assisted cycle again right?

June
Your chart is totally looking amazing to me!!!! I cannot wait to see you test :D

Lost
Like I said on your journal... is it Saturday yet???

My RE wants me to wait until next cycle to do another IUI. Unfortunately, we'll be moving into a new house over the next few days. So, we'll be too broke to do it in October. So, we'll give ourselves 2 months of natural conception and then go back to IUI in Nov if that doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->