Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh okay. Good luck with the move and may the new house be the start of wonderful new beginnings for you guys which obviously includes a healthy sticky BFP :hugs:

:haha: thanks WannaBubba!

Now I'm home, it'll take sheer will power to NOT test in the morning. I have lots of digitals still but a few IC and only one FRER....

Ha ha. A few months ago I took delivery of 10 clearblue digitals with conception indicator lol. Still have 7 left!

Losing my mind here. I expected to start spotting today but not a trace yet. I keep feeling like I am spotting or starting my period down there but then it's nothing but watery discharge. Hate this. And way too afraid to test, although I might cave tonight. I really hate how my charts often look like this!!

I would wait for tomorrow morning june, so there is no wondering tonight if you held it long enough! Or you could do one tonight and tomorrow; )

I'm thinking I better just get through the work week and see if there's even a reason to test Saturday morning.

Good luck with the testing, June and Lost. I hope we see some BFPs!

Angela, congrats on the house!

Even though my temp went up a bit more today, I couldn't test. I didn't want to see a BFN and be crying at work. I am getting PMS cramps off and on, so I am pretty sure AF is approaching for a visit tomorrow or Sunday. At least hubby is super happy today cuz all he knows is higher temp, no spotting yet.

I've decided I'll be testing Sunday. I had a rather faint line around half an hour ago. It won't have progressed much (if at all tomorrow), therefore Sunday testing is probably best. If this is anything, of course.

June - can't wait to see that test tomorrow!

Yeah, will be good to know either way. I kinda hope AF just starts on its own so I don't have to add the BFN/feeling stupid for hoping factor.

HI ladies, so touched to see some of you remembered me/checked on me. I did not test. Thought I was out with a small temp drop and a tiny bit of pink when I wipe since last night. But now running a low grade fever, BUT it is very warm outside so I think I am just running hot???? I am freaked out and afraid to test. Could this be a MC or chemical???? I shouldn't be spotting and sore boobs shouldn't have basically gone away today if I had a sticky bean. I just wish the witch would show and I could stop feeling paralyzed with anxiety. I know I am being silly by not testing but I am too afraid to know. How ridiculous, huh?

It's not ridiculous june! Testing is scary! Test tomorrow if you are still spotting. Spotting doesn't count you out at all!!!fx

Well hubby insisted I test. :bfn: still no sign of AF. No chance it would be stark white just cuz it was afternoon pee after drinking fluids, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->