Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

After a little research, I've decided to follow a vitamin and herbal supplement regime. I will be taking all 3 fertileaid products (fertileaid, fertile CM, and OvaBoost), Vitamin E, and a B Complex Vitamin. Hopefully, that will boost my chances on all fronts.

FX for you. Seems like you'll be well prepared :D

June, did you test this morning?

I just checked her chart. Looks like AF came today.

June - I would say sorry to hear that you got AF, but I know that you were eager to get the cycle out of the way. So, I'm glad you get to start fresh. Fx for a BFP for both of us this month (and for BFPs across the board for all of us ladies!)

We're going for another NTNP cycle. I did contemplate having my second SI cycle but have decided we're both not physically ready to start trying again, yet.

Will stick to 'The Plan' and NTNP until January 2016. A New Year and a New Start - with trying. DF is scheduled for a second SA in the beginning of October so hopefully his forms will have a better result than last time, we think the antibiotics played a part in that result.

Hi ladies, thanks for asking about me. I was sick AND got AF yesterday. I tweaked my chart cuz I think I Oed later than it thought, based on temps that weekend, which I don't think were accurate so I discarded them and it changed to an O date that makes more sense. I am OK with this cycle being a BFN, I just want to move forward and get well again. Damn body.

Hope you feel better soon!
I got my bloodwork done yesterday and they had about ten viles, no exaggeration! My ultrasound looked good. My ovaries looked good, and my follicle count was really good. So that part is done! Now i wait for Mondays SHG!

That's great news, Chelsea!

Sorry about AF June.

Lost, it seems like you have a great plan!

Angela, I think that is awesome you're trying the vitamin route! Im thinking about trying to make some diet changes to try to help my egg quality in case that is the reason I've been miscarrying.

Really depressed today. I am passing a lot of big, weird clots and my period is so heavy, which is odd. Usually it's only heavy the first day, this is the third, when it always starts to diminish to spotting. Oh... and my sister in law announced her third, unplanned pregnancy yesterday. Yay.

Day from hell today.

First of all, it's only 18 days until our angel should be in our arms. I'm very emotional at the moment.
Secondly, upon tidying up I find the tests from that pregnancy, I saved the tests for scrap booking I guess, Friday 13th's even had a beta result written on it. I then got thinking 'this is the only thing I have left'.
Thirdly, a 'friend' was tagged in an ultrasound picture, she's 26 weeks with a girl.

BTW, I also passed REALLY large clots this cycle too. Really un-nerved me since it's not normal for me. Everyone else said it's because it's ''been there longer'' and it's ''normal''.

Sorry ladies I haven't been on, well I had implantation on 9dpo and today at 11dpo I got a faint bfp on a Wondfo :) I'm ecstatic!! I pray it's a sticky bean because I didn't have a rise after ovulation :/

Well I'm not sure how low my temps were before because the first 6 temps are dummy temps because I had lost my bbt thermometer.

https://i60.tinypic.com/16kc3dc.jpg

Congrats, Sylvia!!!!! Super sticky :dust: heading your way!!!

June, I am so sorry about AF, sending lots of :dust: your way as well!!!

Lost, your plan sounds like a good one! FX it does the trick! I am sorry for the upcoming due date, do something special for yourself that day. :hugs:

Yay, Chelsea!!!!!! Sounds like things are going perfectly!!!

Congrats to you Sylvia!!! Hoping things go well :flower:

June I'm sorry to hear about af and lost my thoughts are with you at this time, be kind to yourself :hugs:

Congrats Sylvia!

AFM - Just waiting for that positive OPK. I'm getting closer based on today's OPK (see my journal for a pic if you're interested). I also finally got EW CM this morning. So, O must be just around the corner. I'm so excited about this cycle since I know that I can get a fertilized egg. I just it to implant in my uterus rather than my tube like last time.

Fx for you!!

I had my shg this morning, it was so much easier than I was thinking it would be. Definitely better than hsg! She said that it looks beautiful! I'm so happy! So now all we have left is dhs bw and sa and all testing is done!!

Congrats Sylvia!

AFM - Just waiting for that positive OPK. I'm getting closer based on today's OPK (see my journal for a pic if you're interested). I also finally got EW CM this morning. So, O must be just around the corner. I'm so excited about this cycle since I know that I can get a fertilized egg. I just it to implant in my uterus rather than my tube like last time.

Fx for you!!

I had my shg this morning, it was so much easier than I was thinking it would be. Definitely better than hsg! She said that it looks beautiful! I'm so happy! So now all we have left is dhs bw and sa and all testing is done!!

So happy that both of our cycles are going well at the moment!!! BFP's ready and waiting for you :hugs: :dust:

Sylvia, any news?? I am confused and worried.

I'm on CD6 and am almost done with the last little spotting. Part of me can't believe it's almost time to start trying again. After all, it doesn't seem like a BFP will ever happen. But, try try again we will. This time, our plan is to BD at least every other day starting by CD10 (the earliest I've ovulated is CD11) and continuing until CD20, no matter what OPKs and charting shows. I think I Oed later last month and we didn't get one in at a good time. Also going to use OPKs those cycle dates too. Just want to cover bases better. Hubby and I need to rally our energy and not let work take over our time so much!

How is everyone else doing? I had to stop looking at social media because my sister in law is posting about her "oopsie" every day, and not in a grateful, I am blessed kind of way to put it lightly. And she totally knows about our struggle, yes indeed.

Must admit after one month of NTNP, I am half tempted to throw myself into it and TTC again. I am around CD9/10 ish, I bled for around 8 days this cycle. Passed massive clots too. So ready to be pregnant.

Thank you ladies so much!
Well 3 days ago @ 11 dpo I got a faint bfp (pink line) and then yesterday I started bleeding so I thought okay it was a chemical...I had dark reddish brown blood with brown stringy clots I had lower back pain and light cramps and my test was basically back to negative. Now today cramps are gone and its regular blood but now its positive again and darker than my first test?

- I started bleeding a week before expected AF, it made my luteal phase 11 days

Any thoughts or inputs would be greatly appreciated I'm so confused :(

https://i62.tinypic.com/30sxe8l.jpg

Probably implantation, baby burrowing deeper. Keep an eye on it though, if you have any more visit your doctor. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->