Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I would definitely test again!!! Use fmu though! The other night could have been a false negative since you had so much to drink, and you may not have held it long enough. That's why I only test in the morning, there are too many what ifs with testing at night. Please please test Tom morning! !

I did test again, yesterday, with FMU. Definitely no trace of a line. My body just wants to mess with me this cycle. Not amused. The worst part is, hubby is clinging to hope because AF hasn't shown and according to "Dr. Google" some women don't test + until week(s) after the witch is due. I tried to explain that that is probably due to women ovulating later than they think they did but he's still hoping. Sigh. I'll test again tonight or tomorrow if I'm still in limbo.

When did your spotting stop? I'm keeping fx for you!

I just had a little light pink Fri. night, then a little Sat. morning, but it is mostly gone since then, except some bits of gummy brown or light pink watery discharge when I wipe, on and off, like this morning. I have a lot of walking/public transit for my commute to work, so I am wearing a tampon. Will change it soon and see if anything is going on. I'd have hope this was implantation, but it's too late in the cycle for that.

Question for those who got their BFPs: did your body act as usual during the 2WW or were there differences in terms of your CM, physical sensations, temps that month?

My CM seems a good indicator of where I am at in my cycle - it is reliably period-dry-wet-eggwhite-wet-creamy then watery to dry, often with spotting when I wipe, a few days before AF. Around 8-9DPO I sometimes get another bit of EWCM which has a yellowish color. That's what is happening in this cycle, so I assume I am out.

Mine was pretty much the same. The only difference was I thought that I was getting a cold and took cold medicine. My temps were so erratic too.

I'm back to TTC. Well.. When I can. I got news that I'll miscarry soon. I had a D&C last time, but this time going to do it natural since its earlier. So now just the wait for something to happen.. My hcg levels have dropped from the 600s to 200s in 3 days so hoping I don't have to wait too long.

I'm so sorry Michelle. I know how you feel, so if you need to talk feel free to message me.

Okay ladies I'm back TTC again! Those were the longest 4 months ever lol... I haven't really been temping or anything just ovulation tests which I need help identifying which is positive. I've always just did temps when TTC so its new right now.

We've been bding every couple days or other day. Were trying for a girl and I totally forgot I wasn't suppose to have the big O during bding and I did...twice lol. So hopefully we got a girl swimmer :)

Can someone help me with my opks?

Looks like cd 14 to me

When did your spotting stop? I'm keeping fx for you!

I just had a little light pink Fri. night, then a little Sat. morning, but it is mostly gone since then, except some bits of gummy brown or light pink watery discharge when I wipe, on and off, like this morning. I have a lot of walking/public transit for my commute to work, so I am wearing a tampon. Will change it soon and see if anything is going on. I'd have hope this was implantation, but it's too late in the cycle for that.

You could have ovulated a bit later than you thought,

I'm super paranoid about these 2 months that I'm going au natural TTC. When the RE was looking for the fetus at my 6 week ultrasound, he mentioned that my lining was thin. My periods have gotten super light over the past year or two. (This month it was 3 days of light bleeding). So, now I'm afraid that my body just cannot sustain a pregnancy without injectables. I hope that's not the case, though. I'm so broke, I'm really praying for another miracle BFP - this one in the uterus.

Just a small amount of sticky light brown on the tampon. Come on, :witch:, you are officially late.

Ah - your chart looked so good too. I guess that's all it is at the end of the day, only good for confirming O. Some charts don't even look like pregnancy charts and end up with BFP's - so you just never know.

As for me, well I'm CD3 now and have been passing some monster clots. I've heard it's ''normal'' during AF - but it's not my normal. Really hope they stop coming as it's disgusting, plus I am full of cold and really can't be bothered with this crap.

June how is it going?

Lost I'm sorry af is being mean to you. I hope she eases up and your cold goes away.

Ttc fx you get your sticky bean naturally!

Tomorrow I go for bloods and ultrasound to check my ovarian reserve. My tests that I had two years ago were all really good, but my new dr wants to just double check. She doesn't anticipate any issues. And on monday I go for a shg just to look at my uterus to make sure we won't have any issues with implantation. DH will go for some bllods, and another sa. She said she has a lot of sa's to go off of from our old records, but just wants to check him one more time. In a few weeks we will meet back up with her and discuss results, and what meds I'll be on and do our med clinic with the nurse. The dr said she thinks that we will actually be ready to begin ivf mid October, but I think we should wait that extra month to help get our money together. I'm so excited that this is all finally beginning! She seems to think our chances are really high with ivf especially since we are doing icsi, which confirmed what our last dr said.

Hi froggy, I am not great. AF is now 2-3 days late, and it doesn't feel like she will ever arrive. None of the usual stuff before flow starts. Just a tiny bit of sticky pinkish brown will be on the very tip of a tampon but no actual spotting. My bbt is all over the place cuz I am not sleeping well and during the day I have had a low-grade fever on and off since Sat. I know it's a longshot, but hubby thinks I am pregnant and the Wondfos are a bad batch. I suppose anything is possible, but his hope makes me feel even more disappointed in my body. I suppose all I can do is dig out the expensive First response test I have buried away in my bathroom and test with that tomorrow morning if still no AF. I have only ever been this late once, and then I was RAGING pms. I suspect I am fighting off a virus or lupus flare and that's why I am late but jeebus, this is frustrating :(

Keep the hope! You should post your test tomorrow. I'm keeping my fx so tight for you. Maybe the spotting was implantation, and you ovulated later than ff shows. And if it was ib, then your levels just haven't gotten high enough to show on a test. I'm really looking forward to your frer tomorrow! Try to have positive thoughts!

Thanks, I will post it if there is ANY trace of anything. I didn't post the others cuz they were whiter than white. I did play with my chart and if i discard bbt the weekend I supposedly ovulated (I am not 100% sure about their accuracy, I already have one discarded due to no sleep that night), it says I Oed 3 days later, which would put me at 14DPO today... but that would mean we only BDed 2-3 days before. UGH

Fx for you June!

I'm on vacation right now, which is a good distraction while this miscarriage is happening, though it also sucks. Next week I'll go for bloodwork to see if my hcg levels have returned to negative. I hate this wait.

Michelle
Again so sorry that you have to go through this :hugs: Thinking of you

Chelsea
I am so excited to follow your IVF journey to BFP :dance: Cannot wait!

June
FX that your tests show BFP soon so that you can get out of limbo! Tons of sticky :dust: to you

Thanks pam! We are even more excited now, because we have been talking about it for months, and it's finally starting!! After these few tests, we are medically ready to begin! I talked to my insurance today, and there is only a 65 dollar copay on a thirty day supply of each injectable. So that is going to save us thousands! It seems like so far everything is falling into place perfectly. We got Chinese food last weekend, with 4 fortune cookies. One said your goal will be met in 2 months, and two of them said the coming month shall bring you much happiness. So we have them hanging on the fridge door!

To me it sounds like this WILL work! You will be just like Mary, 1st time IVF success :hugs:

After a little research, I've decided to follow a vitamin and herbal supplement regime. I will be taking all 3 fertileaid products (fertileaid, fertile CM, and OvaBoost), Vitamin E, and a B Complex Vitamin. Hopefully, that will boost my chances on all fronts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->