Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Probably implantation, baby burrowing deeper. Keep an eye on it though, if you have any more visit your doctor. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

But doesn't implantation happened before a bfp? I had implantation pains on 9dpo and then two days later had bfp... I just found out they took of my insurance so I can't visit doc unless my tests get really dark then ill try to go for bloods

I had bleeding and clots until almost 9 weeks, was just baby burrowing in!

I am ever so, slightly confused. I went to bed giving you advice you're probably passing the implantation bleed (it can be several days before it works out of your body) and wake up to find you're what, CD2 according to FF?

:shrug:

Hi ladies :hi:

I just wanted to share my scan photo from 12 weeks and 3 days... finally :haha:

I just never had the time to get round to posting it up before :dohh:

Attachments

• untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
I am ever so, slightly confused. I went to bed giving you advice you're probably passing the implantation bleed (it can be several days before it works out of your body) and wake up to find you're what, CD2 according to FF?

:shrug:

I had just marked that on FF when I first started bleeding because it went to negative again but now I guess I have to remove CD because my test is getting darker? I'm still bleeding like a normal bright red period

I had bleeding and clots until almost 9 weeks, was just baby burrowing in!

Did you have light stomach cramps and lower back pain as well? You're giving me so much hope

Sure did!!!!

Cramps were mild on first day of bleeding, yesterday were very light and today they're gone I just had some sharp pains when I was sweeping...but I don't want to tell my in laws I can't help clean because I'm not telling them until 12 weeks. Should I go to Ear for bleeding so they can see where its coming from?

https://i59.tinypic.com/hwaluv.jpg

Definitely getting darker! They couldn't determine what my bleeding was, said it was pretty normal in the first trimester. I wouldn't go to ER unless your tests get lighter.

I have a 6.2cm cyst on my ovary that's hemorrhaging. Sono showed no pregnancy and my beta is <1.2 so idk what's going on with my hpts getting darker. Idk how to feel right now :(

Sylvia - I would mark my first day of bleeding as CD1 knowing that your chart might be wonky this month no matter what.

:hugs: Sylvia, I am so sorry... I have heard about cysts causing false positives as well!

I had a tiny temp shift this morning. I anticipate that it will go up a little more tomorrow and that I'm officially in the TWW.

Looks like your temps did what you predicted. Are you using opk as well? How is everyone else doing? I'm hoping we all get our bfps around the same time so we can be bump buddies!
Our 5th anniversary was yesterday, dh worked so late last night that we decided to celebrate tonight. We are having rib eyes and lobster tails. And for dessert my mom sent us sherries berries, if you haven't tried them you must try them now! The whole menu is amazing!

Looks like your temps did what you predicted. Are you using opk as well? How is everyone else doing? I'm hoping we all get our bfps around the same time so we can be bump buddies!
Our 5th anniversary was yesterday, dh worked so late last night that we decided to celebrate tonight. We are having rib eyes and lobster tails. And for dessert my mom sent us sherries berries, if you haven't tried them you must try them now! The whole menu is amazing!

Yes ma'am. I used OPKs. I had a pos OPK the night of CD13/ morning of CD14. So, O on CD15 seems about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->