Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Crosshairs! My first set since my loss. I'm so hopeful!

Yay ladies!!! Sounds like we are in the exciting times of the cycles!

Crosshairs! My first set since my loss. I'm so hopeful!

Yay!! I think I might ovulate today. My surge started last night around 9pm and another +OPK this morning with a small temp dip. And as you can see, we are covering our bases well this cycle. I also started taking a royal jelly supplement just for the heck of it. Seems to be helping my allergies a bit anyway.

FX we both get BFPs this time around!!

I think I might ovulate today. My surge started last night around 9pm and another +OPK this morning with a small temp dip. And as you can see, we are covering our bases well this cycle. I also started taking a royal jelly supplement just for the heck of it. Seems to be helping my allergies a bit anyway.

That's awesome, June! I'm 4 DPO trying to cool my jets. I can't wait to test. With my MMC, I got my BFP at 9 DPO. That's Saturday for me.

I hope the royal jelly helps. I'm taking the fertile aid supplements with Vit E and a B complex Vit this time around.

Hi ladies

I was wondering if i can join you? :)
I am currently on cd12 today and awaiting to o in the next couple days.
This is my second month ttc after the loss of my son at 27+3 on 8th july 2015, really hoping for a bfp!

Wishing those not yet pregnant some fairy dust and to those already pregnant a h&h 9 months

Guess I didn't O yet, or am now. Sigh... DH is totally exhausted! Don't think we will be able to BD today, this figures.

Well if you are oing now, it looks like you have plenty of sperm waiting for that egg! It's looking good to me june!

Well if you are oing now, it looks like you have plenty of sperm waiting for that egg! It's looking good to me june!

Thanks, I really hope so. I have been getting twingy pains on my left side of the pelvic area and I am BEYOND exhausted right now... but doesn't bbt rise as soon as O starts? GRRRRR. At least the OPKs faded to negative sometime yesterday evening, so O must be soon (I always seem to the day of or after the last +). I will see if hubby is interested in one more try tonight, but then we both need a break! My legs and lady bits are sore, LOL!!!!!

Thanks, I really hope so. I have been getting twingy pains on my left side of the pelvic area and I am BEYOND exhausted right now... but doesn't bbt rise as soon as O starts? GRRRRR. At least the OPKs faded to negative sometime yesterday evening, so O must be soon (I always seem to the day of or after the last +). I will see if hubby is interested in one more try tonight, but then we both need a break! My legs and lady bits are sore, LOL!!!!!

I actually BD every other day since sperm survive 2+ days and I like to give DHs sperm some time to regenerate between sessions. :winkwink: So, I think you're good.

I actually BD every other day since sperm survive 2+ days and I like to give DHs sperm some time to regenerate between sessions. :winkwink: So, I think you're good.

Us too, but since that every other day method hasn't worked, I wanted us to try to BD every day from 10DPO until at least the O day. He's not quite used to so much so many days in a row. Either way, I feel reassured that this cycle will have good coverage whether or not we BD again today. I just hope I do get crosshairs soon... it would be just our luck if this happens to be my first anovulatory cycle since TTC.

Us too, but since that every other day method hasn't worked, I wanted us to try to BD every day from 10DPO until at least the O day. He's not quite used to so much so many days in a row. Either way, I feel reassured that this cycle will have good coverage whether or not we BD again today. I just hope I do get crosshairs soon... it would be just our luck if this happens to be my first anovulatory cycle since TTC.

Nah. Not with pos OPKs.

Dh went in yesterday to have all of his testing done. We are having our help us have a baby "shower" on the 24th, then we go back to see our dr on Nov 3rd. I was hoping to get in to see her and get started sooner than that, but I don't thinks that is a reality since dh is taking off for us to fly to our shower. She told us that they are closing the lab down for quality control after the first week of dec. So I'm hoping we can start on November, if not we will be waiting until January :(. But I guess it wouldn't be such a big deal to wait one more month, I'm just ready to start everything

I hope the testing goes well!

Over here, waiting to O. We aren't trying this cycle though. I am waiting for some blood test results to see if they can pinpoint why I've been miscarrying. I also have to have a test next week that I do every six months just to make sure I don't have any cancer cells on my cervix.

However, my doc says we can do Clomid and meds next cycle again, so I'm excited to get these next few weeks over with and have hopefully good test results so we can try again. He also gave me a test of the ovasitol supplement and I'm thinking of ordering some and also taking spiraluna to see if hat helps with anything.

Okay. I'm delusional. I swear I see the shadow of a line developing on this test, but I know it's too early for that. Wishful thinking? I think so!

Attachments

• 10-7-15 hpt.jpg
    10-7-15 hpt.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
Okay. I'm delusional. I swear I see the shadow of a line developing on this test, but I know it's too early for that. Wishful thinking? I think so!

Don't want to get your hopes up cuz I, too, am a bit delusional and it is technically too early, but I do see a very faint squinter of a line or shadow... was this taken within the window? All you can do is test again, but I'd wait til Friday so you aren't full of doubts with it being too early!! :dust:

BTW, I think I am 1dpo AND dh was determined for one more try last night. Success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->