Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Okay. I'm delusional. I swear I see the shadow of a line developing on this test, but I know it's too early for that. Wishful thinking? I think so!

Don't want to get your hopes up cuz I, too, am a bit delusional and it is technically too early, but I do see a very faint squinter of a line or shadow... was this taken within the window? All you can do is test again, but I'd wait til Friday so you aren't full of doubts with it being too early!! :dust:

BTW, I think I am 1dpo AND dh was determined for one more try last night. Success!

That's awesome, June! And, yes. You definitely look like you're 1 DPO to me, too!

Okay. I'm delusional. I swear I see the shadow of a line developing on this test, but I know it's too early for that. Wishful thinking? I think so!

Don't want to get your hopes up cuz I, too, am a bit delusional and it is technically too early, but I do see a very faint squinter of a line or shadow... was this taken within the window? All you can do is test again, but I'd wait til Friday so you aren't full of doubts with it being too early!! :dust:

BTW, I think I am 1dpo AND dh was determined for one more try last night. Success!

That's awesome, June! And, yes. You definitely look like you're 1 DPO to me, too!

I'm wondering if you implanted today - thus the temp drop and possibly the first little bit of detectable hCG??? FX

I'm wondering if you implanted today - thus the temp drop and possibly the first little bit of detectable hCG??? FX

That's what I'm hoping for! Also, I am having some fleeting AF style cramps. So, I'm so hopeful!

Hours later the same test is more visible but that's probably just an evap right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Hmmm, now I REALLY can't wait to see tomorrow morning's test!! I see something for sure.

Not terribly surprising (but a little disappointing after yesterday's evap), BFN this morning at 7 DPO. I did capture a pic of my FRER that looked like it showed something that might be developing, but I think it was just a shadow.

Attachments

• 10-8-15 hpt.jpg
    10-8-15 hpt.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
Sorry. :( but like you said, not surprising because it is still soooo early! Hope your BFP is on the way!

Not terribly surprising (but a little disappointing after yesterday's evap), BFN this morning at 7 DPO. I did capture a pic of my FRER that looked like it showed something that might be developing, but I think it was just a shadow.

Well, poop. Did you test with the same cheapie as yesterday though? I think those simple strips are actually more sensitive than the one pictured today, but I could be wrong.

Well, poop. Did you test with the same cheapie as yesterday though? I think those simple strips are actually more sensitive than the one pictured today, but I could be wrong.

I did. It was a BFN.

Still early and your temp is staying up. I am NOT giving up hope for you!

I'm 4DPO and despite panicking about low progesterone temperatures and my slowest ever rise, I am happy it's shot back up.
I'm not taking any chances though, I'm starting my NPC again tomorrow.
I'm not going to temp now until 10-11-12 DPO, so I know whether AF is coming or not.

Next cycle, I'm having another round of SI, NPC, EPO - all the other things I take too.
Last month was NTNP, this month was a half hearted attempt, but next month it'll be all guns blazing.

I started spotting today, which is three weeks after the heavy bleeding from my miscarriage started so I have no idea what's going on. I need to figure out how to add my ff chart back to my signature, but I've only had low pre-o type temps. My fertility nurse thinks it may be a new cycle, but I'm skeptical.

Little temp bump today. Keep on rising temp all the way to a BFP!

Evap? It was taken w/i 10 mins but there is no color.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe