Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My chart has me super excited. My only triphasic chart to date was a BFP. As for now, though, still a BFN.

I have a feeling this 2WW is going to be tough for me. My anxiety is pretty bad, and I am feeling physically "off." I'm not alluding to thinking that's anything tic related, just my mental illness/lupus possibly ready to flare and I am trying not to panic but I can't shake this weird feeling of nerves. I have been incredibly bloated with a tender, full feeling in my belly and I am hypersensitive to all stimuli. Anyway, I just needed a mini-vent. I am doing proper self-cares, including tackling my garden today It's all weeded and fall/winter seeds all planted. But now I am sore and feeling annoyed about work. I should just take a nap or something but my mind is going a mile a second.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon, June!!!! Try to get some relaxing in and focus on yourself. :hugs:

Hello ladies,

I know its been a long time since I have been on here but I need to have a break. I am happy to see the babies and pregnancies!!! Congrats to everyone! How is everything going for you ladies...truly have missed you all!

Hey brighteyez! Glad to see you! I have wondered where you have been. A lot of the originals are not on much, because they are busy being mommies! How have you been?

Hello ladies,

I know its been a long time since I have been on here but I need to have a break. I am happy to see the babies and pregnancies!!! Congrats to everyone! How is everything going for you ladies...truly have missed you all!

Welcome back!!! A break is always understandable. How are you doing?

Temp dip with bfn at 10 DPO. Feeling out.

:( I'm not feeling this cycle anymore either, even with all our "work." I am not in a good state of mind. Hope we are both wrong or better next one. :hugs:

Hello ladies,

:hi:
Glad to see you on again! How have you been doing?

Still have time and your chart still looks good to me! FX as 10dpo is still early for some to get BFP's

:( I'm not feeling this cycle anymore either, even with all our "work." I am not in a good state of mind. Hope we are both wrong or better next one. :hugs:

I'm sorry you aren't feeling so well :( I still have fx for you and your chart looks nice. I like the stable temps! Reminds me of my BFP chart

:dust: :dust: :dust:

11DPO BFN. I can't afford to do an IUI cycle this month. So, I'm going to make an appt to do one in November.

Jakes' due date is tomorrow, finding it really hard to cope.
I'm around 7/8DPO and already realising this cycle is a no-go.

On to Cycle 14, Month 15. AF is coming Friday.

None of you ladies are out yet, hang in there...I was certain the month we got our BFP was not our month. You just never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->