Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

6DPO now. Woke up feeling more positive, but nervous. I am convinced that when and if I ever do implant, it will be obvious since I am so sensitive and in tune with my body. This week will be all about nice distractions balanced with work - it's going to be a very busy week with a new project starting tomorrow that will add a couple hours of work EACH DAY indefinitely. I think it might be a good thing. I spend too much time dinking around, clearly/ ;P

I wouldn't worry too much about implantation Hun. It's such a teeny, tiny minute thing that it's very unusual to feel. We're taking something less than the size of a full stop attaching to the uterine wall.

Best of luck x

I doing great!!! We have been taking a break but back in the saddle again. We are now FET cycle which we have a projected transfer date of 11/17/15. Right now I am on the BCP until the 28th. I am excited and scared but all is well. How are you doing?

Hey brighteyez! Glad to see you! I have wondered where you have been. A lot of the originals are not on much, because they are busy being mommies! How have you been?

Thank you Wishing1010! Glad to be back I have missed you ladies :hugs: We so needed that break. Now we are ready to have our rainbow baby!
How are you doing? FET transfer is schedule for 11/17/15, taking BCPs now and they are making me nauseated and headaches, but all worth it.

Hello ladies,

I know its been a long time since I have been on here but I need to have a break. I am happy to see the babies and pregnancies!!! Congrats to everyone! How is everything going for you ladies...truly have missed you all!

Welcome back!!! A break is always understandable. How are you doing?

Hello Wunnabubba2 - I am doing well, we are back from our TTC break and now ready to start again. FET date is 11/17/15 and I a super excited. How is everything?

Hello ladies,

I know its been a long time since I have been on here but I need to have a break. I am happy to see the babies and pregnancies!!! Congrats to everyone! How is everything going for you ladies...truly have missed you all!

:hi:
Glad to see you on again! How have you been doing?

Temp dip with bfn at 10 DPO. Feeling out.

Still have time and your chart still looks good to me! FX as 10dpo is still early for some to get BFP's

Temp dip with bfn at 10 DPO. Feeling out.

:( I'm not feeling this cycle anymore either, even with all our "work." I am not in a good state of mind. Hope we are both wrong or better next one. :hugs:

I'm sorry you aren't feeling so well :( I still have fx for you and your chart looks nice. I like the stable temps! Reminds me of my BFP chart

:dust: :dust: :dust:

11DPO BFN. I can't afford to do an IUI cycle this month. So, I'm going to make an appt to do one in November.

Jakes' due date is tomorrow, finding it really hard to cope.
I'm around 7/8DPO and already realising this cycle is a no-go.

On to Cycle 14, Month 15. AF is coming Friday.

I'm sorry you ladies feel out BUT there is still time for both of you :hugs: Chin up ladies xx

6DPO now. Woke up feeling more positive, but nervous. I am convinced that when and if I ever do implant, it will be obvious since I am so sensitive and in tune with my body. This week will be all about nice distractions balanced with work - it's going to be a very busy week with a new project starting tomorrow that will add a couple hours of work EACH DAY indefinitely. I think it might be a good thing. I spend too much time dinking around, clearly/ ;P

Glad you are feeling better! Good luck with the new project

Hello Wunnabubba2 - I am doing well, we are back from our TTC break and now ready to start again. FET date is 11/17/15 and I a super excited. How is everything?

Doing good thank you for asking! First few weeks as a first time mom took a lot of getting use to but we are through it and doing well. Still have days where I feel like I do not know my head from my ass :haha:

Excited for your BFP cycle

The nurse just called with the Results from the rest of my tests, and dh's tests. Everything looks good except my vitamin d, they are putting me on a supplement, and I also am being put on hyperthyroid medication, and will follow up with bloods in 4 weeks. She said that my thyroid levels won't delay ivf so that's good. All of dh's blood tests were normal. His sperm was 1.2 million, which is extremely low, but was expected because it's always been extremely low. Since we are doing icsi, all we need is the same amount of sperm that we have eggs. So we are following back up with her on the 30th. Where we will hopefully get the ball rolling!

The nurse just called with the Results from the rest of my tests, and dh's tests. Everything looks good except my vitamin d, they are putting me on a supplement, and I also am being put on hyperthyroid medication, and will follow up with bloods in 4 weeks. She said that my thyroid levels won't delay ivf so that's good. All of dh's blood tests were normal. His sperm was 1.2 million, which is extremely low, but was expected because it's always been extremely low. Since we are doing icsi, all we need is the same amount of sperm that we have eggs. So we are following back up with her on the 30th. Where we will hopefully get the ball rolling!

Well that all sounds promising for taking next steps! Vitamin D is an easy deficiency I think a lot of people have. I have taken a supplement for it for a long time, as a deficiency can cause moodiness (specifically a down mood). Drinking fortified soy or nut milk (I like unsweetened almond milk) helps a lot - usually one glass contains almost half your daily requirement :) Good luck and thank you for always being here for me and so many others.

Awww thank you june! Our next steps are getting my medication protocol and Injection clinic and starting bcp. I just can't believe it's all coming so soon! I'm not so much worried about the vitamin d as I am the thyroid medication. I have been reading scary things today about it that I will be asking my dr about. I'm not really a big medicine taker. I'll deal with a headache until it's unbearable. Plus i have read that some of them are absorbed by the placenta, and passes through breast milk,and the nurse said I will be on it throughout my pregnancy. But im sure they wouldn't give me something that would harm my baby and hopefully i don't experience any side effects,

It will get better, parenting is wonderful!!! Thank you and I am ready for my BFP!

11DPO BFN. I can't afford to do an IUI cycle this month. So, I'm going to make an appt to do one in November.

Jakes' due date is tomorrow, finding it really hard to cope.
I'm around 7/8DPO and already realising this cycle is a no-go.

On to Cycle 14, Month 15. AF is coming Friday.

I'm sorry you ladies feel out BUT there is still time for both of you :hugs: Chin up ladies xx

Glad you are feeling better! Good luck with the new project

Doing good thank you for asking! First few weeks as a first time mom took a lot of getting use to but we are through it and doing well. Still have days where I feel like I do not know my head from my ass :haha:

Excited for your BFP cycle

Jakes due date has arrived. Feeling completely and utterly devastated today. Most people have ultrasounds of their babies, some people have reasons and closure why their babies died - I don't have any of that.

But if one more person tells me I had a chemical - I actually might just slap them in the f***ing face. :evil:

I didn't have an FRER this morning so I tested with a cheapie. After picking up some FRER, I took one and immediately got what looks like an Evap. Is it possible that this could be the start of a late BFP?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
Yay, that's good news Chelsea. Praying you get :bfp: soon after....

Btw, if ever you're planning to get your DH's sperm boost you might wanna look at fertilaid they're offering 10% disc. again. Just in case you want to give it a try.

https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/male-fertility.html

12165103_10207098399153358_282561396_o.jpg

https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ttc-boost-bundle.html

So sorry Lost that today is hard. You should be holding him right now... :hugs:

Angela, i think im seeing an evap i don't know. FX it gets darker and your temp gets even higher.

So sorry Lost that today is hard. You should be holding him right now... :hugs:

Angela, i think im seeing an evap i don't know. FX it gets darker and your temp gets even higher.

Yes, Yes I should. I can't beat this feeling of despair and grief. I feel empty. I have 6 children, and I am thankful and count those blessings each day but I have no ultrasound pictures, no reasons why he died. Just that he did. :cry:

TTC74: Looks like an indent. Looks super bright (probably due to too much editing) and looks like the indent on the strip, sorry. I can't see anything otherwise.

Here's the unedited pic. I know that it looks like an Evap. I have just heard of so many people getting a strong Evap prior to a BFP, that I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 11
Here's the unedited pic. I know that it looks like an Evap. I have just heard of so many people getting a strong Evap prior to a BFP, that I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'd be hopeful. Praying you get a clear bfp tomorrow!

Lost I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how you feel:(. Hopefully you will Have your rainbow soon!

Angela that looks like maybe an indent. The only way to be sure is keep testing! Fx tomorrow's looks pink!

Thanks pam and daphne!! Daphne, we aren't even going to worry this point at trying to boost his count. We have enough to work with, so we are just going to go forward. We have tried for years to get it in normal range. Since we are doing icsi, I'm not at all worried!!

Lost I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how you feel:(. Hopefully you will Have your rainbow soon!

Angela that looks like maybe an indent. The only way to be sure is keep testing! Fx tomorrow's looks pink!

Thanks pam and daphne!! Daphne, we aren't even going to worry this point at trying to boost his count. We have enough to work with, so we are just going to go forward. We have tried for years to get it in normal range. Since we are doing icsi, I'm not at all worried!!

Thanks sweetie. :hugs: Only days away from Cycle 14 (Month 15) starting. I know it's coming. But thank you, I'll pray for my Rainbow and hope you're no longer a BFP virgin for much longer! Come on you stickies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->