Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Jakes due date has arrived. Feeling completely and utterly devastated today. Most people have ultrasounds of their babies, some people have reasons and closure why their babies died - I don't have any of that.

But if one more person tells me I had a chemical - I actually might just slap them in the f***ing face. :evil:

I can't think of anything to say except that damn right it's not "just" anything. It's a huge loss and I will slap them too ;) :hugs:

So apparently I had it all backwords, it's hypothyroidism, not hyper. Just wanted to correct myslef!

Thanks lost! I'm hoping that we will all be bump buddies soon!

OK, hoping this provides some comic relief... I can't help but wonder if it's a "sign" but I think it's just me/what I ate yesterday, but GOODNESS, I am a gas factory! Like, I am sitting at my desk squeezing my cheeks. I do NOT want to provide comic relief to my office.

So many hugs today, Lost. It is so unfair that so many angels are in heaven and not in our arms. Whether a loss occurs at 14 dpo or months into a pregnancy, it is a loss and it is devastating. I am so glad you were blessed with many children on this earth, and cannot wait to see your BFP, US pics, and newborn pics of your next LO. :hugs:

Absolutely wonderful news, Chelsea!!!! Things are progressing, so exciting!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Angela, I think it is an indent but not 100% sure. Hoping it is the start of a BFP!

Haha, June! Gassing out the office, eh? :rofl:

Chelsea, I'm so excited for you to do IVF soon.

Angela, that looks like an indent to me, I hope it turns into a BFP!

June, you crack me up. Your chart is looking good!

I got one more of my tests back. My chromosomes are normal! This was the one I was worried about, so it's a big relief. My DH still has to get his back though.

Really glad to hear that test has come back normal, what brilliant news!

I feel like my temperature is making me out to be a fool. I know it's pattern, it dips a little then goes up then dips for AF. Well it's already dipped a little, went up a little now the tiniest ever drop down has left me unsure! I still think it's going to drop tomorrow for AF.

Two CB tests this morning :bfn:

https://i.imgur.com/qrCnlRe.jpg

Temperature was yesterday 37.00 and today is only 36.98! Not much of a drop at all!

This is an over lay to show you how much it usually drops...

https://i.imgur.com/pjCWa9u.jpg

BFN this morning with FMU at 13 DPO. Disappointing to say the least.

I'm also extremely aggravated. I normally get a touch of PMS the day AF starts and maybe a day after. This month, I started getting pretty moderate PMS pain at 12 DPO. AF usually comes at 15 DPO. Don't know what my kooky body is doing.

I posted a pic of my test from this morning on countdown to pregnancy. Of 12 voters, only 3 have said negative. 3 have said positive and 6 are unsure. Now I'm confused! :wacko: Guess only tomorrow's test and temp will tell.

Chelsea, I'm so excited for you to do IVF soon.

Angela, that looks like an indent to me, I hope it turns into a BFP!

June, you crack me up. Your chart is looking good!

I got one more of my tests back. My chromosomes are normal! This was the one I was worried about, so it's a big relief. My DH still has to get his back though.

It was looking good, wasn't it? :(

I posted a pic of my test from this morning on countdown to pregnancy. Of 12 voters, only 3 have said negative. 3 have said positive and 6 are unsure. Now I'm confused! :wacko: Guess only tomorrow's test and temp will tell.

Where the heck is OUR picture!!??

I really don't think it's positive, but I'll take the renewed hope that there is enough there to keep me in the game until tomorrow.

Attachments

• 10-14-15 hpt.jpg
    10-14-15 hpt.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
I really don't think it's positive, but I'll take the renewed hope that there is enough there to keep me in the game until tomorrow.

I see a very faint line, but maybe I need glasses. thanks for posting it! Let's hope it's a clear line tomorrow!!

My temp dropped this morning like it has often done 8DPO to mimic an implantation dip. So, with that and how I am feeling - par for the course - I am assuming I'm out. I just booked a long weekend in Tahoe to relax and enjoy the fall colors weekend after next, once AF has come and DH and I will need something to look forward to. I had a bonus day off work cuz our office moves into the big new company's crappy one that Monday after so I figured we might as well seize the moment to hopefully be in a good state of mind when all the change is underway. This is not a happy office move. I have gone from my own big private office to a private, large but OPEN office work space to now a small, cramped, totally not private desk with no natural light and my loud co-workers surrounding me... this hyper-sensitive gal is not going to adjust well :(

I see a very faint line, but maybe I need glasses. thanks for posting it! Let's hope it's a clear line tomorrow!!

My temp dropped this morning like it has often done 8DPO to mimic an implantation dip. So, with that and how I am feeling - par for the course - I am assuming I'm out. I just booked a long weekend in Tahoe to relax and enjoy the fall colors weekend after next, once AF has come and DH and I will need something to look forward to. I had a bonus day off work cuz our office moves into the big new company's crappy one that Monday after so I figured we might as well seize the moment to hopefully be in a good state of mind when all the change is underway. This is not a happy office move. I have gone from my own big private office to a private, large but OPEN office work space to now a small, cramped, totally not private desk with no natural light and my loud co-workers surrounding me... this hyper-sensitive gal is not going to adjust well :(

You're hardly out at 8 DPO! Sorry to hear about your work situation.

Hi there ladies, its been awhile since i came here to Baby and Bump.
I got my first positive pregnancy test in Feb of this year and lost twins in April. I have had a very hard time physically and emotionally since the miscarriage and have avoided sites like this. Also i was spotting for nearly 4 months with no periods or ovulation.

in september i got what i think was my period, although it lasted 2 weeks.
Anyways i have been testing for many days and for ovulation (the past few months the line was just a halfway to positive line never changing) and i compared them today, i think i see them getting darker towards ovulation hopefully soon.

Is my brain seeing what it wants to see or are they getting darker? the bottom was taken today.

Attachments

• 12118833_10156106267230392_3827770447001869960_n.jpg
    12118833_10156106267230392_3827770447001869960_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey megs, I remember you! I'm glad to see your back. Sometimes a break is very needed! Those tests are getting darker, but I wouldn't call it positive yet. What cd are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->