Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Of course, welcome back hun!!! I'm sorry it has been almost a year...i hope your rainbow comes soon!

Of course, welcome back hun!!! I'm sorry it has been almost a year...i hope your rainbow comes soon!

Thanks hun..... its tougher the closer it gets to xmas. I will be referred in janaury so ill see what happens xx

GL to you ladies in the TWW (and to those waiting to O for that matter)!

AFM - I had my first gnarly case of nausea this morning. I'm hoping it's not a sign of worsening things to come. Frankly, though, I'll live with whatever my body dishes out. I am beside myself happy this morning. With my ectopic pregnancy, my hcg level never got above a few hundred. Well, I just turned a weeks estimator 3+ which means I'm probably over 3K! I'm so excited to finally believe that this is my sticky bean!

Sadly, it won't let me see any of the photos. Maybe can you attach to your post?

If you are on the desktop version, click advanced by where you post. And then click the paperclip. Then upload your photos. And click your paperclip again and the photo should be there to add

Ok ladies,

It took a minute and I couldn't upload the other ones it states file is too large. Not sure how to fix that. But todays lines were visible. I have my BFP :happydance:

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 12
That seems like forever away, but I hope with thanksgiving it Flys by! Don't you guys have a youtube channel ?

My ultrasound thus morning showed that I have 24 follicles, and the nurse called me to tell me that my e2 levels are 1094. I skip tomorrow and go in on Wednesday. I'm hoping that Wednesday night will be my trigger and retrieval on friday morning ! As long as my e2 levels stay in check we will be able to transfer this cycle! So next week I could be PUPO!

Congratulations brighteyez xx

Yay for 3+ ttc xx

Yes we do but I haven't told hubby yet. I want to do a surprise announcement. Any ideas? We will probably hope on and do an update after I tell him the news.

That seems like forever away, but I hope with thanksgiving it Flys by! Don't you guys have a youtube channel ?

:happydance: Yaaayyy Froggy, congrats! We will be bump buddies!!!

My ultrasound thus morning showed that I have 24 follicles, and the nurse called me to tell me that my e2 levels are 1094. I skip tomorrow and go in on Wednesday. I'm hoping that Wednesday night will be my trigger and retrieval on friday morning ! As long as my e2 levels stay in check we will be able to transfer this cycle! So next week I could be PUPO!

Hmm, are you telling him tonight? You could leave it out and wa it for him to see it lol. I would probably stick it on the back of the toilet cause my dh goes to the bathroom as soon as he gets home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->