Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

December 3rd is 14 dpo, so if AF doesn't show up before then I'm supposed to go for bloodwork. Hopefully she stays away! I'm going to start testing tomorrow though, to test out the trigger!

I think I am going to wait until beta, buy a daddy diaper bag and put pampers, wipes, bottles and a onesie that says "You are the best dad in the world!" with betta and pregnancy test on it. I will have it delivered with an edible arrangement delivered to his job.

Hmm, are you telling him tonight? You could leave it out and wa it for him to see it lol. I would probably stick it on the back of the toilet cause my dh goes to the bathroom as soon as he gets home

That sounds so cute! You are less selfish than me. I'd want to be right there when he finds out to see his face haha.

Congrats brighteyes!

froggy - that's fantastic news!

I am selfish…lol😄 I will have one of his co-workers recording it for me😂😂. I may appear after he figures it out.

That sounds so cute! You are less selfish than me. I'd want to be right there when he finds out to see his face haha.

Congrats, brighteyez!!!! Wonderful news!!!!!!

Wonderful on the 3+, Angela!!!

Yay, Chelsea!!!! Exciting!!!

I think I am going to wait until beta, buy a daddy diaper bag and put pampers, wipes, bottles and a onesie that says "You are the best dad in the world!" with betta and pregnancy test on it. I will have it delivered with an edible arrangement delivered to his job.

Hmm, are you telling him tonight? You could leave it out and wa it for him to see it lol. I would probably stick it on the back of the toilet cause my dh goes to the bathroom as soon as he gets home

That sounds so cute! I was impatient and call DH at work like 2 mins after I saw the positive result lol.

That sounds so cute! I was impatient and call DH at work like 2 mins after I saw the positive result lol.

Thank you! oh I wanted to but wanted it to be extra special. Hubby wants this more than I do so he deserves a special announcement.

6 dpo here! Started testing yesterday so I can see the line fade. It's definitely still there though. Looking forward to 10 or 11 dpo when I'll have a better idea!

How is everyone doing? Angela, how are you feeling? Any big symptoms yet? Froggy, how is the IVF stuff going? I can't remember when you're doing the retrieval.

Today is 9 dpo for me. I tested and got a barely there line. I could only see it when I held it up next to the other ICs and then I could see where the line was supposed to be and make out a very faint one.

I'm hoping for a darker test tomorrow or at least by Monday! 10 dpo is when it started getting darker last time. I really really hope this cycle worked! I have been feeling some pains in the uterus/ovary area, so I'm hoping that means something good and isn't just my mind playing tricks on me!

Hey michelle! That's awesome your trigger is almost gone, I can't wait to see your bfp!

My retrieval was this morning, we got 18 eggs! :) super happy. He was trying to get more but they weren't all mature. But 18 is still awesome! We won't be doing a fresh transfer because my e2 levels got too high. The lab is closed for a few weeks so we will have to wait for two cycles. Which is ok, it gives my body time to calm down so I'm ok with that.

Wow, that is fantastic! That is a lot of eggs! I know this will turn into a BFP for you. You're so patient!

Hi ladies!

Michelle, I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Froggy, I know your BFP is coming soon with great numbers like that!

AFM - I've had some ms off and on but not too terrible as of yet. My bbs hurt all the time. My first scan is Monday. I'm so terrified that I bought and took a line test to see if there has been any fallback. Fortunately, the test line is darker than the control line. So, it was reassuring.

Hey michelle! That's awesome your trigger is almost gone, I can't wait to see your bfp!

My retrieval was this morning, we got 18 eggs! :) super happy. He was trying to get more but they weren't all mature. But 18 is still awesome! We won't be doing a fresh transfer because my e2 levels got too high. The lab is closed for a few weeks so we will have to wait for two cycles. Which is ok, it gives my body time to calm down so I'm ok with that.

Congrats 💐…. That's a great amount of eggs now we just need those babies to grow:happydance:. Hiw many will you transfer? We had the same problem and had to freeze all but it was all good because it gave me a little break and time to regroup and get ready for a BFP. This is going to be your bfp.

Well ladies here are my last test before big beta test tomorrow…. So excited.

Attachments

• 20151129_070848_opt-1.jpg
    20151129_070848_opt-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20151127_130946_opt.jpg
    20151127_130946_opt.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20151126_063233_opt-1.jpg
    20151126_063233_opt-1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 21
That's great, brighteyez! Can't wait for your beta results!

Those are beautiful lines brighteyez! I can't wait for your beta!

Angela the morning sickness is bitter sweet because it's inconvenient but a sure reminder of the little baby growing!

Michelle how was your test this morning?

I got my report this morning, 13 were mature and 11 fertilized! So I have 11 little embies so far! I will get a call in a few days to let me know what day they decide to freeze them and how many are frozen. I feel my embies are in good hands! My embryologist was actually on the team that created icsi, so he is very smart! If we freeze at day 3, then we will do fet with 2, and if we freeze at day 5 our fet will be with 1. So here's hoping for some strong day 5's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->