Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Aaaah I can't believe I have my hopes up a tiny bit again. I'm so nauseous I feel like I could throw up any second if I wanted. My sister keeps telling me she's so sure I'm pregnant because this happened to her too. I know as soon as I write this post it will probably come. This is just cruel.

Aaaah I can't believe I have my hopes up a tiny bit again. I'm so nauseous I feel like I could throw up any second if I wanted. My sister keeps telling me she's so sure I'm pregnant because this happened to her too. I know as soon as I write this post it will probably come. This is just cruel.

I'm still holding out hope for you but don't want to get your hopes up too high either. Secretly crossing everything! ;)

AF finally came, I have horrible cramps. I just had a good long cry in DH's arms and he gave me a beer, got me the heating pad, and is cooking me dinner. I have a good man.

Sorry megamegan :hugs:. At least you've got your DH to take care of you. Babies will come. Just takes a little longer for some of us.

Sorry mega :(. I hope you feel better! I know I cant really say anything to make it better.its like the hormones from af make it worse times 100. Just try to put your focus into mapping out your plan for this cycle

Thanks confuzion and froggy. I feel better already now that I have my answer and a swig of whiskey. DH told me not to worry, we have another 6 months until asking the doctor for help. He jokes with me a lot and it drives me nuts, but at times like this I'm so glad he knows how to be sensitive. It means a lot to me. I'll be sticking around to see how everyone's charts are looking :) and I look forward to charting for a full cycle this time!

Sorry Mega! My fingers are extra crossed for your lucky cycle #7! :) I hope to see MANYYY bfps this month! FX!

AF finally came, I have horrible cramps. I just had a good long cry in DH's arms and he gave me a beer, got me the heating pad, and is cooking me dinner. I have a good man.

Oh no!!!! :( I'm so sorry but as we have been discussing, you are still young and have time to conceive. I hope and pray that all of you ladies have a much shorter journey than I have. You will get your little one, and all of this heartache and time spent waiting will be worth it! I can promise you that. I'm so glad you have a great DH! Focus on him throughout this time and just try to enjoy the things that make you happy. Don't get lost in depression due to TTC! I've managed to avoid it for the most part, but we are all entitled to a day here or there where we feel like giving up. Hope to see you with a BFP in a month!!!

Thank you all... I agree that it will all be worth it one day. Having your period with all these hormones makes it difficult to control emotions! I decided to keep temping throughout AF even though it's totally gross. I wash the BBT every day afterwards anyway tho so it's no different. Ew, tmi. Anyway, it comforts me to see my chart. I will be skipping tomorrow tho because I have to get up at 2:00 a.m. for work, then work in NYC for a 12 hour day. If anyone is gonna be home tomorrow morning, turn on the news (not sure what network, probably NBC at least) and be on the lookout for "Hiring our Heroes". I will be one of the piccolo players in the band (the brunette), I think they usually show a little clip of us in between commercial breaks. If you have it on in the background and suddenly hear "Stars and Stripes", that's me. :)

Thank you all... I agree that it will all be worth it one day. Having your period with all these hormones makes it difficult to control emotions! I decided to keep temping throughout AF even though it's totally gross. I wash the BBT every day afterwards anyway tho so it's no different. Ew, tmi. Anyway, it comforts me to see my chart. I will be skipping tomorrow tho because I have to get up at 2:00 a.m. for work, then work in NYC for a 12 hour day. If anyone is gonna be home tomorrow morning, turn on the news (not sure what network, probably NBC at least) and be on the lookout for "Hiring our Heroes". I will be one of the piccolo players in the band (the brunette), I think they usually show a little clip of us in between commercial breaks. If you have it on in the background and suddenly hear "Stars and Stripes", that's me. :)

that's really neat mega! Ill def try scoping you out on tv! Ill be like "that's one of my baby makin buddies!!" lol :p

Ooo! I'm going to try to look for you as well! That is so awesome!!!

What time abouts should I turn in NBC mega? I'm the same time zone as you

Hey girls,

I am 8dpo.. Waiting till 12 DPO to test. Any chance of an BFPs before that If I cave in? I am so tempted..

Can I join you guys? I'll be testing on the 5th :D

Mega thats awesome! I know we will all have bfps this month! I can just feel it. This past cycle when af showed up, was the first time in the last 4 years that I didn't cry. I think thats a sign. That I feel at peace.

Aww froggy that's so nice :) It is good to feel peace.

As far as tomorrow's tv thing goes I'll let you guys know later, I think they will tell us at work today when we should be on. I'm definitely letting go of all anonymity here lol but I don't care. I'm in a semi-public profession and I don't like compartmentalizing- good thing I'm not a politician lol.

I have such a long day today and my cramps hurt SO bad. Maybe they will feel better because I will be moving around a lot. Interesting how that works!

Hey girls,

I am 8dpo.. Waiting till 12 DPO to test. Any chance of an BFPs before that If I cave in? I am so tempted..

Some women get early bfp's :) just don't feel out until AF shows! FX and good luck!

Hey girls,

I got a very very very faint positive on 9dpo on a Wondfo. Still very very very faint on Wondfo 10dpo, but clear as day on FRER at 10dpo! So - it can happen early!

Hey girls,

I would be testing with frer today! Lol ur charts pretty :) but anytime after 9dpo, if u cave, there's a good chance to get a positive with frer but of course 10-12dpo would be more likely to show but I do see alot of BFP's 9dpo on here, especially with frer brand. Good luck! Ill b stalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->