Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That is great news Froggy! Such a high number of eggs!

I'm on the fence about this mornings test. It looks like it may be darker than yesterday's, but I also feel like my eyes could be playing tricks on me. I can barely see the line, but it's there. I was hoping today's test would give me a good answer on whether I am pregnant, but looks like I will need to wait and see what tomorrow's test looks like.

I do feel like it is lighter than my last 10dpo test from when I was pregnant before, so we shall see.

I took a photo, but you can't see the lines on yesterday's or today's at all in the photo. I showed the test to DH and he can't see the lines in person, so who knows. I think I'm just going to have to be patient. Because I THINK I can see darker lines, I'm getting my hopes up.

I must have been imagining things yesterday, because this morning's test was a definite bfn. I'll keep testing until AF arrives, but I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle.

Hello ladies,

I have my number in, can I get a drum roll.......1st Beta is 1,695 :wacko: crazy numbers right? But I feel blessed and happy that they are up!!!

I'm hoping you see a line tomorrow michelle! Don't lose hope!

Brighteyez that's an amazing beta! Maybe they both implanted! I'm so happy for you!

Yay, brighteyez!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!

Michelle, hopefully just a shy BFP!

Chelsea, wonderful news, keeping FX super tight!

La'treace!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many dpt are you?

Chelsea - you already know I'm over the moon excited for you!!

AFM: Luke is doing so well and growing every day. Started my first postpartum period Friday but its almost gone. I also just got meds to help me with milk production so that may suppress ovulation for a bit

La'treace!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many dpt are you?

Chelsea - you already know I'm over the moon excited for you!!

AFM: Luke is doing so well and growing every day. Started my first postpartum period Friday but its almost gone. I also just got meds to help me with milk production so that may suppress ovulation for a bit

Thank you so much!!! I am 13dp5dfet

Good morning everyone! Such a nerve-wracking morning over here. They don't give any embryo updates on day 2, so today is day 3 and I'm waiting to find out how my little beans are doing! I can't wait to see how many made it this far! Losing my mind waiting....

Chelsea, I bet you will have a great amount! I am so excited for you! I know you will wait to use them, but when do you expect to do a cycle and use them? Are you thinking next cycle? Or will you wait?

Over here, I tested again this morning and BFN still, so I do think I'm out. I came to terms with it yesterday, so I feel okay about it and will definitely have a couple of glasses of wine once I know for sure. Hoping for a September 2016 baby now! We had a lot of September 2015 babies, so maybe that is the lucky month. :) I'm just not looking forward to another month of paying a lot of money for fertility treatments.

I'm so sorry michelle :(. What's the plan this cycle? I hope you had a few glasses of wine. My clinic is closing thier lab during the last few weeks of December for quality control. I'm sure they do it on purpose so nobody is working on Christmas (I dont blame them). So we will have to wait until January. But honestly I'm ok with that. It gives me one more month to calm down my body.
My day 3 report said that ALL 11 are still developing!!! But 8 of them are REALLY good. So I'm anxious to see tomorrow's final report ! Even if the only ones frozen are the ones that look really good that is still 8 frozen embryos!

Those are great numbers brighteyez!

Chelsea, that is so exciting! Totally makes sense about the clinic being closed.

I'm enjoying a glass of wine right now! I'm not sure what the plan will be for this cycle yet. I have a fertility appt tomorrow morning, so I'll find out then! I'm hoping for the same. It worked 2/3 times to get me pregnant.

Chelsea, sounds like your embryos are doing great!!!! Come on, January!!!

Great betas, brighteyez!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry about last cycle, Michelle, hope this one is super lucky!

Congrats brighteyez,great numbers.

Good luck froggy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"