Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm so sorry michelle :(. What's the plan this cycle? I hope you had a few glasses of wine. My clinic is closing thier lab during the last few weeks of December for quality control. I'm sure they do it on purpose so nobody is working on Christmas (I dont blame them). So we will have to wait until January. But honestly I'm ok with that. It gives me one more month to calm down my body.
My day 3 report said that ALL 11 are still developing!!! But 8 of them are REALLY good. So I'm anxious to see tomorrow's final report ! Even if the only ones frozen are the ones that look really good that is still 8 frozen embryos!

Froggy - everything is going to be great and I know more than 1 will be frozen!!!! Grow babies grow!!!

So after my doc appt today.. We're doing almost the same thing as last cycle. However, instead of 75 units of Follistim a day, we're going to 100 to see if it will get me more eggs. Fx!

I wish you lived closer to me, I have 3 cartridges of 900 of follistim left over that I could give you!

I have been thinking in my head how I could mail it to you, but Im afraid to risk it not staying cold!

We have 7 frozen embryos ladies!!! I'm so excited! And my nurse said that they only freeze embryos if they have a high potential of resulting in pregnancy. So I have 7 strong ones!

Aww that's so sweet! My doctor gave me a free 300 units so I dont have to buy quite as much, which is nice!

7 embryos is fantastic! I am sooo excited for you!

Froggy - that's great...7 is a lucky number!!!! Your babies will stick and you will be pregnant with you beautiful baby or babies. BTW, how many are you putting back?

I'm not sure yet! I have to make an appointment soon with my dr to formally discuss the FET, so we will talk about that then. She did say before that at 3 days they transfer 2 and 5 days they transfer 1, but I don't know if it's the same for frozen. When is your first scan?

Froggy - oh ok, cant wait to you are pregnant. My 1st scan is Monday at 130pm.

Hello 👋 ladies, the scan we wonderful! I wanted to jump on yesterday but I have been feeling sick.

Attachments

• 20151207_135454-1-1.jpg
    20151207_135454-1-1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
I'm curious too! I don't know how to read scans at all, but looks like there could be two?

I figured it was twins with with the betas, but didn't want to jinx it! Congrats!!!!!!!

Hi there, these are the only ultrasound photos I had of my baby (at 6w3d) and I'm wondering if anyone could point out where the head and rump are so I know what I'm looking at?

I just got the disc with the photos today but I miscarried in April. Thanks so much.

Attached Images

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member