Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Doc apt today to check follicles. I have one at 17mm, but then only an 11,13, and 8. It makes me not feel as optimistic because there won't be as many eggs to catch. Why does this have to be so hard? I'm supposed to do injections tonight and tomorrow, then trigger on Sunday. I'm not sure that gives the smaller ones enough of a chance to catch up, so I may just have one big egg.

I bet they will grow by then michelle! They have quite a bit of time to get bigger.

I hope so! If they grow 1-2mm a day, then hopefully maybe the 11 and 13 will have grown enough by the time the eggs are released.

Ok ladies heres a surprise 🎁. I have been bleeding since from yesterday due ti a Sub-chronic hemorrhage. Which prompted a visit to the office 🏢 and guess what they say?

Sorry ladies it didn't attach. Here it is.

Attachments

• 20151212_073606-1-1-1.jpg
    20151212_073606-1-1-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 12
OMG brighteyez. Huge (triple) congratulations xx

La'Treace that is amazing!!!!! Congrats! How are you and hubby feeling about that? I am so incredibly happy (and maybe a smudge jealous) for you

Holy cow! That is amazing! Congrats! I second what jess asked, how are you two feeling about 3???

La'Treace that is amazing!!!!! Congrats! How are you and hubby feeling about that? I am so incredibly happy (and maybe a smudge jealous) for you

Jreep - Thank you!! I am doing ok just scared and shocked. Hubby is trying to grasp all of this but he said it will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->