Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Just popping in to say congrats to brighteyez73 on the news of her triplets :flower:

Looks like the pregnancy has arrested. No heartbeat at 8 weeks. I have a Followup scan on Friday to confirm. I'm devastated.

Oh no, Angela. Were they able to see the sac and fetus, but just not the heartbeat?

TTC - I am soo sorry. Please know we are here for you, I've been were you are.

Angela my heart is breaking for you. I know that there is nothing anyone can say to help you feel better. Please know you are in my thoughts and you know where to reach me if you need to talk

Oh no, Angela. Were they able to see the sac and fetus, but just not the heartbeat?

Yes but I must be measuring small bc he said that we would have to be off on our dates by a couple weeks if everything miraculously works out which he put the odds at 5%. I know that I'm not off on my dates, though.

I'm just so devastated and while I don't want to wait a month or two to miscaryy, I also don't want to intervene unless I'm 100% confident that it's over. I'm so conflicted.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to do anything until I knew for sure either. Such a tough situation, hun....listen to your heart and do what you feel is best. I know you want to feel like you gave 100% of a chance, and I would too. :hugs:

I'm hoping for a miracle for you! I hope by Friday everything is looking just as it should.

I know what you mean about not wanting to wait but also wanting to not be hasty. With my D&C I was already starting to bleed and we saw that the sac had deflated, so I knew there wasn't any chance of the baby being ok. It is a tough decision, but I know you'll make the right choice for you if it comes down to that.

Huge hugs, and I'm still holding out hope.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ttc.

I also know what you mean,wwith my 4th mc I waited until I knew there was no hope before I agreed to the d&c.

I hope you are one of the 5% xx

I think this morning! DH and I got our BD time in! I hope we have a good chance.

I find that I've slipped into a state of denial. What do I do if the baby has grown some even if there is no heartbeat. What if he's just wrong? This is the most excruciating thing that I've been through.

I was like that with my first miscarriage. We kept delaying because my hcg was slowly rising and the baby was growing... But ultimately I started bleeding and had the D&C and that was that. It was a hard few weeks though not knowing.

Ultimately, you'll have to see what the news is and then make the decision you know is best for you, whether that is waiting or not. I am still hoping it is great news and all this worrying will be for nothing.

Many hugs.

There was further deterioration. So, I'll have to take medicine Sunday to flush the pregnancy remnants.

Oh Angela, I'm so sorry. I know there is nothing I can say, but my thoughts are with you.

Thanks for the love. As of today, I have another angel baby. The Dr says he's going to run a few tests and then we'll try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->