Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm very sorry for your loss, Angela. Sending so many hugs and prayers for answers.

Your BFP will be here before you know it, Chelsea!

Over here... Just waiting out the TWW. I've been testing out the trigger, and am still getting positives, which I'm not surprised about since I'm only 7 dpo. I'll be testing for real on the 25th or 26th. We've had so much heartbreak this year, it would be great to end it on a good note with a BFP!

Well, I'm back in the TTC game. My doc wants me to wait 2-3 months but the mayo clinic says it's unnecessary to wait. I don't want to wait and at 41, who has time? So, I'm waiting to O.

I think I'd want to jump right back in too, Angela.

Over here, I've felt a little of what could be implantation twinges. It's in the right area, and I'm 8 dpo. However, it could just all be my imagination. I thought I felt something last month and no BFP, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

The line on today's test looks a little darker than the lines on yesterday's! (I think). I'm going to wait for it to dry completely then compare again. I hope this is the start of a BFP!

Fx Michelle!

Afm - I woke up cramping this morning (I took misopristonol Sunday). DH convinced me to call the Dr bc he said I shouldn't still be hurting. He was right. I had a clot that was having trouble passing. So, I'm home with meds to pass the remainder of the tissue. Merry Christmas to me!

Aww... That sounds terrible. :(. I'm glad you called the doctor though. Hope it all goes quickly.

Merry Christmas everyone! This is definitely a BFP. I'm being extremely cautious now since after two losses it's hard to get completely excited until we see a heartbeat. I'm hoping this third time is the charm for us. I go for bloodwork on Tuesday.

I'm glad you went to doc, Angela. Hope you don't have anymore issues and will be O'ing before you know it!

Michelle, congrats!!!!! FX for a H&H 9 months!

I'm sorry about the delay, Chelsea. Hoping the time flies by until then!

Merry Christmas, ladies!

I go for betas this morning, but I also had a huge temp drop this morning. I'm so worried now. I did test this morning, and my test was darker than yesterday's. I wish it were Thursday already so I could have a repeat beta and see if it's rising or not.

I'm praying for you Michelle. You know, I got IB several days after my BFP. So, it's possible your LO is just burrowing in deeper and that's just an implantation drop. Fingers crossed for you!

I hope so. As I was sleeping last night, I did feel some light cramping which I figured was my uterus growing. I can't help but be worried, but I'm going to try to relax and be happy that today's test was darker than yesterday's.

First round of betas today. The nurse was really happy with my betas. They are at 226, and my progesterone is at 60. She said just to keep an eye on my temps and we will recheck betas on Thursday. Hope the temp drop really was just a fluke!

Crap. I'm so scared now. I just started bleeding heavily again. I don't know what to make of it. I hope it's just AF or something, but since I never stopped bleeding from the misoprostonol, I have no way to know. I've got a call in to the Dr. I'm sure they'll have me come in. I just don't know what they're going to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->