Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Ok help BNB, I believe I ovulated late but DH 5 days before I wiped the egg white discharged. I DH late tuesday and wiped egg white discharge Sunday, my calendar said I was supposed to ovulate that Friday. I really want this but just not sure if my dates lined up. My calendar said that i was fertile but if I ovulated a day late would I still be in my fertile days. I took a test yesterday just out of being anxious because i started to have abnormal lower back pain and pressure but my urine was heavily diluted and came out negative. Please help has anyone been in my shoes with the dates?

Let us know what they say angela!

I can't wait for your second beta today michelle!

Second beta is today right michelle?

Good luck Angela. I know how hard all of this must be on you.

Chelsea......I know it sucks that it was all pushed back but February is the month of love.....what better way to celebrate than a tiny cupid?

Angela.. I hope you're doing okay.

And yes! I just heard from the nurse. It's at 572, so a doubling time around 36 hours!

That's great Michelle. Are they still going to monitor you or are you just going in for ultrasounds now at about 6.5 weeks?

I still go back on Monday for another blood draw. I'm just relieved I can relax this weekend with the good news.

I'm so glad you can relax this weekend Michelle.

Fortunately, the bleeding lightened right back up to spotting within 2 hours. The Dr wasn't concerned at all. DH and I are taking a vaca to DC next Thursday to get away from things. Hopefully, the bleeding will have stopped completely by then.

Oh good. A vacation away is so nice. After I had my last miscarriage, DH and I took a week-long trip and it was so nice to get away and have that distraction. And DC is great! One of my favorite cities.

Spotting has mostly stopped. Still no LH on my Ovulation test strips 16 days after my MC. Annoying.

Angela, my cycles after MCs were always pretty long. The cycle after my last MC I didn't ovulate until CD 36. I'm sure you won't have to wait that long hopefully!

At CD17 this morning, I took an hpt and it's still positive. So, I guess it's going to be a while longer. :(

Angela, how are you doing? Do you think you're getting any closer to O?

Froggy, how is the wait going? When in Feb are you planning on doing the transfer?

I don't think I'm going to O this month. That's just a guess, of course. I'm still spotting on day 21, and I'm still testing positive on hpts. I'd be thrilled to just get AF next week and start the clock over

I hope you straighten out soon angela! I can't imagine how hard that is.

Michelle I'm so happy your numbers are so high! When is your scan?

Today was cd1 for me, it wasn't coming on its own so I took Prometrium to induce it. On cd 21 which is Jan 28th, I'll start lupron injections and will continue those into my next cycle. So just guessing I'm thinking around Feb 20th being transfer date. That's a wild guess though!

Eeekkkk Chelsea. I'm still waiting on AF myself, but I doubt they would give me anything to bring it on.

I'm flying home from my vaca today. Just had to log in to celebrate my temp spike. Here's to hoping that it continues for 2 weeks. I'm ready for this MC cycle to come to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->