Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm flying home from my vaca today. Just had to log in to celebrate my temp spike. Here's to hoping that it continues for 2 weeks. I'm ready for this MC cycle to come to an end.

FX this cycle is over soon!!!

Jess, are you going to start trying right away?

We're starting to try just as soon as my period starts this month. It was due Dec 28th, but still isn't here.....but I am cramping quite a bit today so maybe today is the day. But little man is already 5 months old so it isn't right away right away lol, just kinda soon.

Negative hpt tonight! So excited. The clock has been reset.

Hi :hi:
Sorry l have been missing for ages just got ao busy with work, holidays, baby and all that l struggled to get on.

Matthew isn't really sleeping for more than 2 hrs for the past 12 weeks and sometimes woke up hourlg :shock: but momma is coping.

Michelle, l am so happy to see your BFP and l hope this is your sticky bean! Cannot wait for an u/s update :)

Angela, l am so so very sorry about your loss! I wish hou never had to experience that and l hope you won't ever again! :hugs:

Brighteyez...... OMG 3! Huge congrats1 :dance: go big or go home eh? Hahah

Chelsea, l cannot wait dor Feb now! Your bfp ia around the corner :happydance:

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to pop in and say Hello :hi:! This pregnancy which is a blessing has had me down and sick with hyperemeisis. I am currently trying different medication to help with the nausea and vomitting that doctor have recommended, nothing works so far or it works but makes me drowsy which makes it hard to work. I miss you ladies and am always thinking of you all. I will check in again once I start to feel a lot better. :hugs:

Latreace what do they have you on? The only thing that worked for me was phenergan suppositories (well, they helped at least, I still threw up all the time)

Latreace what do they have you on? The only thing that worked for me was phenergan suppositories (well, they helped at least, I still threw up all the time)

Zofran, and Phenergan suppositories. Just hope they start helping.

Zofran, and Phenergan suppositories. Just hope they start helping.

Zofran did nothing for me personally, and I had hyperemisis really bad. There are a ton more meds that they can give you. Phenergan also has a pill form if you can keep it down. I would do a suppository just so I didn't throw up long enough to take the pill. I hope it gets better for you soon and the sickness goes away.

6 DPO (presumably - FF thinks I Od). I'm studying my chart like crazy praying for that temp jump tomorrow or Sunday. I know it's an unlikely month for me to get a BFP, but I'm holding on to the possibility.

Hpts took a turn. They're as faint as faint can be now - which is fine. I'm only 8 DPO per FF. I'm cramping a bit this morning. So, it could be either early AF showing up post lingering hcg or implantation. Stay tuned!

Keep us updated angela!
Michelle how are you doinG? When is your scan?

I had it today. It didn't go well. :(

The doctor saw some weird floating tissue at the bottom of the uterus, and had a hard time picking out what looked like a baby. What he thought might be didn't have a heartbeat, and it should at this point. I go back on Thursday morning for a recheck, but likely will have a D&C on Friday unfortunately.

It's so hard because we have no idea what is causing these! I've had all the regular miscarriage tests, and all of them have come back normal. They will do testing on the tissue to see if they can find anything out.

Has anyone heard from Mary (aidensmommy)? I know she's due soon. I haven't seen her on here or on Twitter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->