Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes ma'am. Mary is doing great. She, DH, and Aiden just moved into a new place and they are waiting on baby girl's arrival.

Michelle...that is such sad news, I'm so sorry. Maybe see another doc for a second opinion, maybe there is something else they can test to see why this keeps happening.

I'm so sorry michelle. Have you heard of endometrial scratching? I know that they do it for ivf if it fails. It's basically a biopsy of your lining. I don't know if they would do it for you, but it's worth asking. My dr said it has shown to increase chances of implantation.

Guys, DH told me this morning that today's hpt looks darker than yesterday's. I didn't see it. Now I'm spotting and I don't usually get pre-AF spotting. Guess I'll ask the RE for a beta tomorrow!

So the dr. appt this morning showed the same thing... no heartbeat. The fetus is measuring a week behind, and there is still lots of something else in the uterus... he said it could be blood or anything. My hcg levels are over 100,000. Sigh. There should really be a heartbeat. And I don't think I have a tilted uterus or anything. I had an HSG a few months back and there was no mention of that.

Hoping the testing of the tissue will give us some answers. The RE said that if there is some chromosomal issue, they can see if it was caused by me or DH with the tissue testing. And then we will go from there.

Dr is recommending IVF for me now. I'd love to travel out of country to get it done, but I can't afford it. Frankly, I can't afford IVF in the states, either. I'm going to look into financing and see if that's an option with my not so hot credit. I'm just so confused at this point. With my super low AMH, I'm not so sure about my own eggs. And the mc doesn't boost my confidence. I don't know what to think or do.

I'm in FL where nothing is covered by insurance.

Ugh, I'm so sorry. Our insurance didn't cover for us either. When your told basically your only chance is ivf and it's not tangible because not everyone has that kind of money on hand it makes you feel lost. There are fundraisers you can do. And you could see what kind of financing your clinic offers. It's so worth the try!

The Dr thinks I haven't Od this cycle. Looks like I may be gearing up to do so.

Attachments

• lh 1-24-16.jpg
    lh 1-24-16.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 35
Huge temp jump today, Angela! I think you O'ed! I'm in FL too, what part are you in?

Pretty much! You are the closest girl I have met on here! I do love being able to say I have friends all over the world, though :D

Thursday is when I start my lupron! Only a few more weeks until our fet! The time has gone by soooo slow, I'm so excited to get started. I can't believe I'll be pregnant in a few weeks! Right around the time we transfer will mark 6 years since we stared ttc. It's been such a long hard Rollercoaster ride go get here. One thing I'm certain of, me and dh can make it through any life throws at us! I'm so blessed that I have a teammate like him! If all goes well (I have all of the faith that it will) we will be snuggling our little one in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->