Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks kenna! I follow your journal, and I'm absolutely in love with shelby! Her smile looks like a permanent expression!

In 2-ish weeks they should get the test results back. I'm still bleeding a lot from the D&C. I just talked to the nurse and she said that's normal since my hcg levels were so high. I also go to check if my hcg levels are dropping in about two weeks. I have a sneaking suspicion this is going to be a loooong cycle.

I can relate Michelle. It really stinks, doesn't it? I just want this cycle to be over with.

Ugh, that horrible guys. I'm so sorry you two have both been through a lot this past year. I'm hoping and praying that you both get your sticky rainbow bfps soon.

:hugs: Michelle. I'm really hoping this is your last loss and you will have a rainbow so soon.

Thanks, Chelsea, she was very much worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!! I'm sorry I haven't been on much, but I am still following all of your journeys. If you didn't already know, Ronny and I have jumped back into ttcing for #2. I just got a positive opk today and we definitely have bd'd enough to possibly catch the egg.

Luke is doing really well, despite some issues. He has allergies to what seems like everything, is going in for surgery next week to fix an issue with his boy bits, and is going in for an upper gi and possibly an endoscopy to figure out why he isn't eating much. Ahhh......

Brighteyez

I hope your ms leaves soon! I didn't have hyperemesis but my puking was pretty bad too for about 9 weeks and even with being pregnant and blessed it was by far the worst part of being pregnant :hugs:

I am already jumping the gun here with not being able to wait to find out the genders of your babies!! lol

Chelsea aka Ms Pregnant in a month :haha:
I cannot wait for more updates on you. Even though I don't pop in a lot please know I am still thinking of you guys!

Michelle
I am so sorry, I was not ready for this when I logged in again :cry: I am so sorry for both you and Angela that you have had to suffer so much. It just isn't fair!!
I hope for you both to get sticky BFP babies very very soon :hugs:

Chelsea, I love your new avatar pic!!!!!

Sending many hugs, Michelle. Praying for this awful chapter of TTC to end and that you will be holding your LO before the end of this year!

Same for you, Angela, praying you will be holding your LO before the end of this year!

Heard today that all the testing on the tissue came back normal. Happy it wasn't a molar pregnancy! But it does make me wonder... Why the miscarriage then? Meeting with the Doctor next week to see if he wants to do any more tests on me.

Well that is good news michelle, but is frustrating that you don't have an answer. Fx it comes out to be something easily fixed! What day do you go back in? Maybe you could mention the uterine scratching, I heard it's painful for a moment, but it's a biopsy of your lining. Also another test that can test your lining for scar tissue and polyps is a shg.

Its February, Chelsea!!!!!!

Michelle, ugh, I wish there was an actual answer. Although, I'm glad there was not an issue, but still not an answer. Sending hugs and prayers for a true answer soon!

Thanks kenna! I'm on day 6 of my lupron just waiting for af! I'm expecting her any day now

Desperately waiting on AF. Praying that the tiny remnants of hcg in my urine won't hold her back. They're almost not enough to see anything on an FRER but def there on a wondfo. The wait is excruciating.

Hoping AF shows soon for both of you, Chelsea and Angela!

DH and I will probably ttc this cycle while we wait to go on fertility drugs again for the next cycle. Who knows if I will ovulate, or if we will even be able to get pregnant without fertility drugs, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Although it will be a while still... I thought the bleeding post D&C was almost done as I was down to light spotting, but today red and heavy so I guess my body is still getting rid of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->