Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hcg is down to 189. A big drop from the 120,000 it was at two weeks ago! Still bleeding pretty heavily, so hopefully my body clears the rest of this out and i test negative soon.

I ordered opks (I had run out), so I'm ready!

Glad she finally arrived angela!

I'm glad your numbers are dropping and that you are trying again next cycle.

My boobs and back hurts, so I'm still waiting for af. Once she arrives I have to start my estrogen patches and will do them for about a week. Then I go in for a lining check. Once my lining is thick enough we will start pio. And 5 days later is transfer and I'll continue pio until I think 10 weeks

Michelle, I just posted an article on my fb page talking about hyper fertile women and how in the very fertile, miscarriages are higher because the body let's all embryos try to attach even the ones that aren't the best. The difference is in normal women the body only lets the highest quality embryos attempt implantation.

Either way I'm sorry you've had to go through this and hoping you get some answer

Thanks! I don't really think I'm super-fertile, since I've only been able to get pregnant on fertility drugs. But maybe those are helping me be more fertile when I'm on them, and keep pregnancies that shouldn't have progressed past a few days?

I have the option of seeing a hematologist and going on heparin, but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. We may try one more time without it.

I'm also curious about the mthfr gene and being tested for that. Still so many questions!

Btw... Hope everything goes great with Luke's surgery, Jess! The little outfit you guys got him is adorable.

Well, it wasn't AF after all. Just a few hours of heavy spotting. Still waiting for AF. Sigh.

I'm sorry angela, that really sucks.

My af finally showed This morning. So transfer is right around the corner!

Apparently I don't understand the details of a fet. I guess now I'm going to have to wait longer. I'm so confused, but my nurse just told me that she scheduled my embryo transfer for March 3rd. Longer than I wanted, but I guess oh well. At least it's not too far.

Thanks Michelle. His surgery went really well. Took a lot less time than we anticipated. He was in quite a bit of pain the rest of the day and over the weekend, but seems to be doing pretty well today. He's poor boy parts look sooooo painful though.

Not sure what's going on with me fertility wise. Woke up every day since Friday nauseous as can be, usually gone by mid day. Today I have a head ache as well. HPT's all negative so far, and AF due on Wednesday.

Ladies, I need your help. I took an opk this morning because my temp was pretty low, and it was a definite positive. However, I feel really dubious because I'm on cd 19 and I just stopped bleeding from the miscarriage a couple of days ago. Usually my post-miscarriage cycles last about 50 days.

I'm curious if my hcg is high enough and causing this opk to show as positive, or if this is a true positive opk. Thoughts?

It could be leftover HCG or it could be a true positive! If you feel up to trying this cycle, do it!

I'm sorry for the delay, Chelsea. That's not too far away though, less than a month!

Ladies, I need your help. I took an opk this morning because my temp was pretty low, and it was a definite positive. However, I feel really dubious because I'm on cd 19 and I just stopped bleeding from the miscarriage a couple of days ago. Usually my post-miscarriage cycles last about 50 days.

I'm curious if my hcg is high enough and causing this opk to show as positive, or if this is a true positive opk. Thoughts?

50 days, huh? That's comforting to me. I'm still waiting at 52. I sure hope AF is right around the corner, though!

Michelle I do know that hcg can cause a positive opk, so like kenna said it could be either. Do you have a pregnancy test you could take to see if it's positive? If the pregnancy test is negative then I would say your opk is a true positive

Looks like it was leftover hcg! Got a clear positive this morning still. So I guess I still have a wait.

Ugh, I'm sorry, Angela. This cycle needs to be over. I'm sorry for the limbo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->