Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I just found out my ex-husband's girlfriend is pregnant. I won't go into the history I have with him that is making me wish him dead, but I think you all can probably understand the immense jealousy that I am feeling. I feel just terrible today. I'm having to take medication to get through the workday today.

Michelle and Angela I am so sorry that you are still waiting for low levels and no more bleeding. I really hope that this goes super fast for you.

That sucks angela, salt on a wound! I hope af shows soon

Well I start my estrogen patches tomorrow! I'm excited, but a little scared for side effects! And tomorrow is also 19 days until transfer! It's getting so close!

Wooooo! So exciting.

I had a little ewcm yesterday. I wonder if I could O soon. Probably not, but going to try to BD tonight just in case. Either way, just trying to relax and de-stress this cycle until we start fertility treatments again.

Are ya'll going to go the same route michelle?
Angela how are things with you?

I think we probably will try the same thing next cycle that has gotten us pregnant before and hope for the best.

Still haven't Oed, but thinking it may be soon. Even if we don't get pregnant, I will just be happy to have this cycle progress and be closer to trying again.

How is everyone else doing?

i believe I am Oing today. Pos OPK yesterday and big temp dip today.

Looks like I got a temp spike this morning! :happydance: DHs SA is greatafter a 5 day hold but low after a 3 day hold. So, after years of trying, we figured out that we do better to obstacles. Until the time is just right to BD. So, I'm really excited we got the timing right. O-1 has gotten me preggers twice now. Third times a charm!

Fx, Angela!!!! Sounds like a good plan. And holy temp spike!!!!!

Hope you do O soon, Michelle!!!!

So close, Chelsea!!!!

Good luck angela and michelle!

I'm still doing my lupron, but dropped down to 5 units a day, and in Saturday I added in estrogen patches. Today I'm wearing two! Yikes! Every other day I change them out and every 4th day I add one. So by next week I'll wear 4 at one time! I have an us on Monday to look at my loning, it's coming so close now!

How's everyone doing?

Cycle day 11 here, 5-6 until I ovulate. Felt a lot of cramping yesterday and cm is picking up.

Some 6 DPO spotting. I would think I was getting a period but it's brown spotting and my temp isn't down. So, at 6 DPO, I'm leaning towards IB. Stay tuned for updates!

FX, Angela!!!!

Wow, Jess!!! Can't believe how fast this cycle is going!

I'm not TTC but happy my AF is finally leaving. BCP is great for my cramps but my bleeding has been heavier and longer. I used to be able to DTD no later than CD6, but now I'm still bleeding heavily then. I guess that is better than my awful cramps, though!!!!

Shelby went to the beach for the first time yesterday, she was grinning most of the time. So sweet!

I think I'm finally about to O! After getting negative opks, I got a positive this morning. Also I had bloodwork done yesterday and my hcg levels were down to 7, so finally almost negative!

I don't really think we'll get pregnant this cycle, but it doesn't hurt to try!

Michelle, my fellow snuggler! So good to see you here and back on track. I was just poking around trying to figure out where I fit. Hope you're doing well :hugs:

Hoping you do, O soon, Michelle! New chapter needs to begin so you can get onto your rainbow cycle!

Hi ladies! Just catching up.

fingers crossed O comes for you soon Michelle!

AFM - I finally Od and I had some brown spotting on CD 6 & 7. So, now, I'm tweaking a test from today on CD 8 swearing that i see a line. In other words, I'm praying the brown spotting was IB!i

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe