Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I definitely feel like I see something, Angela! Hope it gets darker and you have a clear BFP! It sounds (and looks) promising

The "professional" tweaker S tweak and opinion from baby center.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 13
Still waiting to O...

Angela, how have your tests been? That temp jump looks promising!

Unfortunately, I had a 10 DPO BFN today. So, while my chart looks promising (almost like a 9 DPO implantation dip), I'm pessimistic. I always feel out at 10 DPO with a BFN.

Angela fx it's just still early

Michelle I really hope you o soon. What cd are you on?

Afm today was my last lupron shot, and I'm now up to 4 estrogen patches. Tomorrow night I start the pio. DH will give that one to me every night. Other than that we are just counting down the days! There are only 6 days left!

I fully saturated my fmu FRER. I know it's silly, but I thought I might see something and wanted to see what I could pull out. I see the start of a second line. Especially at the top. Am I just insane or is this possibly a good sign of things to come?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
Getting signs that I O'd earlier this week. Hoping for AF late next week so I can get back on track. Fingers crossed!

Fx you o'd lesondemavie! I hope af shows soon for you.

Angela I hope your tests show something soon!

Guys! It darkened! I know it's light but can you see it?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 13
Yay! I keep thinking I see it, but then I lose it. I'm assuming you'll test again tomorrow? :)

Chelsea, to answer your question, I'm on cd37! But I was bleeding until cd17 with my miscarriage (even with the d&c), so I'm not that surprised it's taking me so long to O. But in good news... I think I did yesterday! My temp jumped up a full degree this AM. Hope it stays high.

Ttc - I'm also having a hard time seeing it on here, but I'm sure it's easier in person. FX to you!

Michelle - Hooray! Did you temp the whole time after the d&c? I'm just wondering when temps typically drop to pre-O range. I'm thinking I O'd earlier this week since my temp is up in post-O range, but then I realized I have no clue if it dropped or just stayed up. Thanks in advance for your insight!

I promise it's there irk! Lol. Hopefully it will get darker in the next day or two. Fx!

Ttc - I'm also having a hard time seeing it on here, but I'm sure it's easier in person. FX to you!

Michelle - Hooray! Did you temp the whole time after the d&c? I'm just wondering when temps typically drop to pre-O range. I'm thinking I O'd earlier this week since my temp is up in post-O range, but then I realized I have no clue if it dropped or just stayed up. Thanks in advance for your insight!

I just realized I need to add my chart back to my sig!

I tried to temp most of it. My temps wound up dropping around cd17, which also was the day I stopped bleeding.

I just realized I need to add my chart back to my sig!

I tried to temp most of it. My temps wound up dropping around cd17, which also was the day I stopped bleeding.

Thanks! That helps so much. It all lines up pretty perfectly if I go off of when I completely stopped bleeding. Now 90% sure that AF will be here by late next week, and then we can get back to ttc :happydance:. Fingers crossed! Both terrified and extremely excited to make another baby with my love.

hi everyone....needing to find a group with some advice or help. im 24 and after 3 and a half years of trying and 6 months clomid and the removal of my right ovary and tube i got my bfp in oct of 2013 i now have an almost 2 year old daughter. i have endometriosis. me and my husband have been ttc for number 2 for 6 months well my period was due 2-25 before then i was having symptoms like crazy then on day 24 i started spotting and had cramps for about 2 hrs well i thought it was af starting then the cramps went away and the spottin got super light which isnt normal for me my periods are extremely heavy i got thru a whole box of tampons before my 7 day period is over and i cramp severely the whole time. that didnt happen this time i have been having off and on spotting since the 24th no cramps every smell makes me sick im so tired i have headaches i have cravings but at the same time dont want to eat and i tested last monday it was negative and tested the 25th and it was negative so idk what to please help me someone

hi everyone....needing to find a group with some advice or help. im 24 and after 3 and a half years of trying and 6 months clomid and the removal of my right ovary and tube i got my bfp in oct of 2013 i now have an almost 2 year old daughter. i have endometriosis. me and my husband have been ttc for number 2 for 6 months well my period was due 2-25 before then i was having symptoms like crazy then on day 24 i started spotting and had cramps for about 2 hrs well i thought it was af starting then the cramps went away and the spottin got super light which isnt normal for me my periods are extremely heavy i got thru a whole box of tampons before my 7 day period is over and i cramp severely the whole time. that didnt happen this time i have been having off and on spotting since the 24th no cramps every smell makes me sick im so tired i have headaches i have cravings but at the same time dont want to eat and i tested last monday it was negative and tested the 25th and it was negative so idk what to please help me someone

Hello! Good luck! Is the spotting gone completely or is it still happening? If say keep testing (with cheap tests.., I do the wondfos) either until you get a clear BFP or until AF arrives. Every person is different, so it's hard to tell what is happening. I had one really long cycle where I spotted for 4 days before ovulation! So weird, and it's never happened to me again. That was a really long cycle.

Do you temp? If not, I would definitely recommend it if you don't get your BFP this cycle. It's helped me solve all sorts of questions about what point in my cycle I am, if I should be expecting AF soon, if I'm having a really weird cycle, etc.

Either way, good luck! I hope this is it for you!

There is still off and on some brown and light red dark pink spotting and only when i wipe this isnt normal at all for me and im so nauseated the smell od so much stuff makes me sick i dont want to get my hopes up

I agree, keep testing, hun!.FX!

I think I see something, Angela! FX super tight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->