Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Angela, during my IVF TWW (BFP TWW) my temps weren't that high at all. I def expected it to be higher especially while on the progesterone and all but it still stayed only a tiny bit above my cover line and even at like 30+dpo, my temp was still down lower in that same zone. I never had the crazy high temps like I thought I'd get during my BFP cycle. As long as your temps stay up, you could def have popped out that golden eggo. I still like your chart and I have a feeling it'll start to look even better by 6dpo! lol ;)

Jealous of you ladies in the TWW, but I'll be there soon!

I try not to read too much into my temps in the early part of the TWW, Angela. I find that sometimes non-BFP cycles mimic BFP cycles, and none of my BFP cycles follow the same pattern. So good luck and don't get stressed about it!

So I just started spotting which means I either Oed CD11 and my first 5 temps post O were hovering at the cover line, as I said they always used to do, and I have a 14 day LP now OR I only have a 10 day LP. I'm betting my temps were just hovering and it's a 14 day LP because my temp used to do that all of the time and I barely temped pre O this cycle so who knows what those temps would've been. I guess I'll have to keep charting to pin point my new usual O time. So all of this explains my "amazing" post O temps this month! Haha :haha: Apparently my 1dpo temp was really 6dpo! lol. I'll have to put a fake +OPK in there to make it change my O date.

Jealous of you ladies in the TWW, but I'll be there soon!

I try not to read too much into my temps in the early part of the TWW, Angela. I find that sometimes non-BFP cycles mimic BFP cycles, and none of my BFP cycles follow the same pattern. So good luck and don't get stressed about it!

I was going to say the same thing earlier but it was too early for me to think of the right way to word it all lol. I know I read into mine too but after IVF and knowing 100% that there was no fertilized egg in my body until 4dpo, it made me realize that any temps up until that point must not matter in both naturally and artificial cycles. That's my way of looking at it now anyway :)

Thanks so much for that info. I took a test today which is my actual expected AF due date and got a BFN. Creamy cm to the max. I do t remember ever having this before AF. But I saw some women say they had it before the witch zoomed in so I was very bummed. I've never tempted before so I def get lost in the updated! I hope BFP for everyone!

You'll almost always notice creamy cm during the TWW or you'll just be dry but creamy cm is def common due to progesterone in both BFP and non BFP cycles. But when you have more then usual (or ever) then that can def be a good sign! Fx!

Omg ladies, I am having the worst cramps in the world! And heartburn too! Ugh! This is my second real AF since birth & both of them have came with horrid cramps so far. It's like to the point where I want to just curl up in bed but my uncles up from FL so I need to push myself through all of our family activities. I wouldn't miss seeing him for the world! It's definitely been a tough day though! I haven't had AF sneak up on me like this since before I started charting! It was quite a shock.

Fingers crossed day 2 no aunt flow in site. Usually I have pink spotting the night before AF. I am getting anxious. I only had a clear blue. It showed up negative ��, but I am hoping after a few more days I will get a Positive. How is everyone else's doing?

I was worried about my low post O temps. So, I was relieved to see them go back up today at 5 DPO. I hope they stay up and keep on rising!

First menopur shot done! It did hurt less than the Follistim, but getting the shot itself lasted longer. And I upped to three metformin pills today. Big day haha.

Fx Michelle and Angela!

Countdown, you probably did O on CD24 when you felt the pain so AF would probably be due around CD36-38 (12-14dpo) this month. Even women with the most regular cycles in the world will have a longer or shorter cycle from time to time due to Oing earlier or later than usual. If AF were truly a couple days late, you'd def get a BFP by now but I'm almost certain you Oed late which means you have every chance in the world to still get your BFP this cycle. Hopefully since this cycle is different for you, it'll be your lucky month! :) I think you'd get more accurate results around CD35-36 with CB ;) Good luck!!

Thank you, I was thinking the same. Hopefully everything I am feeling is just early symptoms. Today is CD 35. Still no AF I am really hoping it's not just a delayed cycle and I did actually conceive. I don't usually get get AF past CD 30-32 max. So this is already very late for me. I have some light cramping today on my right side specifically. I was thinking it was just because I ate a lot lol. Hoping it's not AF. I get confused with temps so if I don't respond when you post it's because I really am just oblivious about it. I did also have my first normal Bowel Movements today. It's like the last week plus finally made its appearance. Not sure if this is a bad sign. I'm def wet today but not creamy. Just feels watery at times then dry at others. I'm so confused.

Sorry if we're speaking in a crazy temping lingo! lol. IF you have to go through another cycle of TTC, we will turn you into a temping pro! ;)

You definitely still have a chance to get your BFP this cycle! Although I know your cycles are USUALLY 30-32 days long, your ovary must have had different plans for your cycle this month (lol). Think of it this way.. You felt you Oed later this month so that also means AF will be due later as well.. The number of days you believe you Oed late is the number of days later AF would arrive as well. Does that make sense? So technically you aren't "late" yet and with today being 11dpo, it's still even a little early for a BFP with clearblue or the dollar test. Tomorrow, 12dpo, would be more common for a BFP to show so you def have good chances to still get a BFP. Fx for you!!

Ps. Even tho I know your cycles are normally 30-32 days long, this month is obv different for you (I know I don't have to tell u that lol) so It won't be until your on CD38 before you can REALLY consider AF late, possibly even CD39. That'd be 13-14 day lethal phase and that's the "average" LP amoung us women so I think it's safe to say AF is late once your past 14dpo. Hopefully we won't find out when AF is due to arrive and you just get your BFP in the next couple of days! :) I just wanted to mention CD38-39 to you so you can "be on guard" for AF to possible pop up one of those days. I hate not knowing exactly when AF is going to arrive! It drives me nuts when she pops up out of nowhere if I'm not temping or something. There's nothing worse then not being prepared! lol. Good luck Hun! Oh and I'm happy you got some constipation relief!! I am a sufferer of constipation so I feel your pain :-/. Drink lots of water and eat plenty of fruit! Once your BFP comes, the constipation will only get worse during first tri due to progesterone taking over completely. I had it BAD with my daughter and still haven't became more regular. Ugh!

And that light cramping could be implantation :) fx!! I did IVF with my daughter and knew EXACTLY what dpo I was and I knew for sure she was in my uterus fertilized on 6-7dpo and I felt lots of cramps and pinches on my left side.. And then 2 days later I got my BFP. I 100% for sure experienced very noticeable implantation pains and this can happen up to 12dpo as well so I'm crossing my fingers tight for you! Fx fx fx!

Angela, I'm liking your temps so far :) FX they stay right on up there for your BFP! Lots of sticky dust heading your way! :dust:

Michelle, have you had any u/s yet since starting the menopur? I'm anxious for you to trigger this month! I'm very excited to see how well the new meds work for you! Fx!!!

Not yet! I go in tomorrow afternoon to check and see if it's doing what it needs to.

At 6 DPO, I had some stretching sensations behind my pelvic bones. Also, that night, I had a spell where I got very lightheaded and dizzy. It was like I stood up too fast only I didn't. And, it lasted about half an hour. Don't know if any of that means anything, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. Along with a little prayer, that's all I can do, right?

At 6 DPO, I had some stretching sensations behind my pelvic bones. Also, that night, I had a spell where I got very lightheaded and dizzy. It was like I stood up too fast only I didn't. And, it lasted about half an hour. Don't know if any of that means anything, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. Along with a little prayer, that's all I can do, right?

I experienced my implantation pains on both 6-7dpo. I had very noticeable left side pinching and stretching sensations as u describe. I'm hoping this is a good sign for u! Fx fx fx as tight as can be!!

Michelle, I'll be waiting to hear about your Appt tomorrow! Fx your follies are growing just as they should be :). Good luck! (Not that you need it! You got this!) Idk why but I have a really good feeling about the menopur! Praying this feeling is right and it makes for an extra sticky bean for you ;) Fx and lots of dust! :dust:

I am getting so excited for everyone. I had some spotting with morning eeeks. Nothing since but we will see. Hopefully it is implantation. I will wait three more days before I test if no AF. I am hoping we all get BFP. If I start AF then I will start temping and go from there.

I am getting so excited for everyone. I had some spotting with morning eeeks. Nothing since but we will see. Hopefully it is implantation. I will wait three more days before I test if no AF. I am hoping we all get BFP. If I start AF then I will start temping and go from there.

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->