Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes but I didn't ask for them. I wanted progesterone to be safe since IV already had a loss. They wanted a beta in order to give me progesterone.

Yes. And, I think my hcg must be rapidly rising which is super exciting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
Omg Angela!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! See and you were worried you wouldn't even catch O this cycle!! Right when I saw u had a beta of 3 yesterday and then looked at ur chart, I knew your HPTs would start darkening even before seeing your pic from this a.m! Omg omg omg!!! Yay!!!! How was your progesterone btw?

They didn't check my progesterone. They are planning on supplementing it, but that won't happen until Tuesday when I go in for a follow up beta. So, hopefully my progesterone is sufficient to sustain my LO until then. Here is this morning's FRER. It's very faint, but it's there!

Attachments

• FRER 6.17.16.jpg
    FRER 6.17.16.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 16
Congrats !!! Could you call them and tell them that your tests are darker today?

Or maybe go get some progesterone cream from gnc? Just so your getting something

I didn't know gnc sold progesterone cream. I'll go today.

I just looked at the website and it says not sold in California. Not sure where you are

I'm good then. I'm in Florida. Gainesville actually. Home of the Florida Gators. DH already has a ton of gator gear picked out for our LO. :haha:

I sure hope this one works out. I've had a babylist registry for almost 2 years now, and I'm ready to start buying stuff from it darnit!

Also, I called the RE's office to beg for the progesterone script. We'll see what they say when they call back. I imagine they will be annoyed with me today, but I could care less. I am a strong advocate for my children and always have been. I need to do what I can to give this LO a fighting chance.

I agree, annoy the heck out of them! You clearly have a BFP here and if your asking for progesterone while you await your next appt, especially given your past losses, they should give it to you! Your paying them, damnit! And I so can't wait for you to start baby shopping either! If you have a girl I have a bunch of stuff I can send you. I'm very forgetful but I have a good 4-5 months before we know if it's a boy or girl so I have plenty of time to get it ready for you lol ;)

I agree, annoy the heck out of them! You clearly have a BFP here and if your asking for progesterone while you await your next appt, especially given your past losses, they should give it to you! Your paying them, damnit! And I so can't wait for you to start baby shopping either! If you have a girl I have a bunch of stuff I can send you. I'm very forgetful but I have a good 4-5 months before we know if it's a boy or girl so I have plenty of time to get it ready for you lol ;)

Thanks Mary! I love girls. I have 2 of them and wouldn't mind another. :winkwink: I've never had a son. So, if it's a boy, that will be good, too. And, we actually only have 2-3 months. I will have to get the harmony genetic testing due to my age. That will let us know the gender. :thumbup: I'm just praying that all goes well.

Ooh yeah! Cool, then I won't have to hold onto all of these clothes for as long while I wait to see if your having a girl :) lol. I have boxes and boxes and I have to thank Kenna for 3/4 of what I have. So technically, a lot of it would be passed from Kenna to me to you lol. And it's all in really good condition too. No stains or anything like that. And I'm sure you'd love to have a boy too. They're def much different then girls, no doubt about it! But then you'd get to experience both :) Boy or girl, this is amazing news!! :happydance:

I just wish the darned RE's office would call back. GRRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->