Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

So frustrating waiting!

Well.. I'm not sure about this menopur. Looks like some of my follicles have shrunk. Now I only have a 17.5 and 9 on the right. A 14,12, and 8 on the left. I was hoping to trigger tonight, but looks like I'll have to do more days of shots.

Waiting to hear back from the RE to see what the plan for the weekend is. They were waiting on my blood work. Not feeling optimistic about this cycle.

Darn Michelle. I'm still not counting you out. Hopefully, they will figure out a solution that grows those follies into beautiful ones!

Thank you! And congrats on those beautiful tests! :)

So I heard from my doc that I'll do 150 units of menopur tonight, 75 tomorrow, then I go back for a follicle check Sunday morning.

I'm sorry your not feeling the greatest about this cycle Michelle. I do believe though that the 17.5 or 14 just may turn out to be your sticky bean. Maybe it's good that your having to stem a little longer. Maybe it'll put that extra work into your eggo that might be needed. I'm staying positive about this cycle for you! I have a good feeling that your 14mm follie will be the lucky one. Although you MAY not release multiple eggs, always remember it's quality over quantity. Hopefully your body is just going to be putting the extra work into your golden egg rather then making a lot of other good size follies, does that make sense? Take me for example.. I did the whole 2-3 month IVF protocol with bcp and lupron and all the other meds and I only had 5 eggs retrieved BUT out of those 5, all 5 matured fertilized and obv Alexia was once one of those embies and the other 4 made it to freeze. And I also had to stem longer then expected and the last couple of days my follies grew much better then they were. My point is, if I had produced more follies, I may not have gotten as healthy of eggs, u know? Like I said before, quality is what your looking for over quantity so as long as you have just one mature eggo, you have great odds! Just means your body/the meds were able to put more work into that eggy :) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

The RE's office never got back to me yesterday. I need some progesterone. I'm terrified.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Yay about the digi! But Nay about ur RE! Ugh! I really hope they get you your progesterone stat. As hard as it is, TRY and stay calm in the meantime so your bean doesn't feel the stress. Your RE better call you today! There's only so much time a woman can TRY and stay calm. I don't think a lot of REs realize that.

Thank you! And congrats on those beautiful tests! :)

So I heard from my doc that I'll do 150 units of menopur tonight, 75 tomorrow, then I go back for a follicle check Sunday morning.

I somehow just saw this. That's exactly what I did with my menopur for the 2 days before triggering. If my 12-14mm follies ended up being the right size and mature and all that after the extra couple of days on meds, I have good vibes that your 14mm follie will grow perfectly for your BFP, or even your 17.5 if they have u trigger sooner than later :) I still have lots of hope for this cycle and I can't wait for all the meds and trigger to be done with so you can be in your TWW getting ready to post pics of your tests ;) fx!

I'm sorry your not feeling the greatest about this cycle Michelle. I do believe though that the 17.5 or 14 just may turn out to be your sticky bean. Maybe it's good that your having to stem a little longer. Maybe it'll put that extra work into your eggo that might be needed. I'm staying positive about this cycle for you! I have a good feeling that your 14mm follie will be the lucky one. Although you MAY not release multiple eggs, always remember it's quality over quantity. Hopefully your body is just going to be putting the extra work into your golden egg rather then making a lot of other good size follies, does that make sense? Take me for example.. I did the whole 2-3 month IVF protocol with bcp and lupron and all the other meds and I only had 5 eggs retrieved BUT out of those 5, all 5 matured fertilized and obv Alexia was once one of those embies and the other 4 made it to freeze. And I also had to stem longer then expected and the last couple of days my follies grew much better then they were. My point is, if I had produced more follies, I may not have gotten as healthy of eggs, u know? Like I said before, quality is what your looking for over quantity so as long as you have just one mature eggo, you have great odds! Just means your body/the meds were able to put more work into that eggy :) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Mary! That does make me feel better. I know all it takes is one good egg!

I actually just got back from the RE's office. They're going to run my blood and, if all is as expected, they will call in a script. I should get a callback this afternoon.

Oh good! I'm so happy they've called you back in! Just for fun, I'm going to take a guess and say since your beta was 3 three days ago, I'm going to guess your beta today will be AT LEAST 20 but I'm thinking more like 30-40 because of how fast your tests darkened after your first beta. And that would be a great doubling time from a level of 3 on 9dpo. I like to make guesses based off of HPT darkness and see how close I am, lol. I was pretty close on Chelseys betas! I think I almost guessed her second one nearly spot on lol. Good luck and I'm happy they're getting on everything early so you know what's going on with your progesterone! I was getting very angry with them!

I actually came on here because I wanted to tell you that I think I saw a sign on TV for you that this will be a H&H pregnancy for you. I was watching Enews and there was a whole segment on celebs over 40 having baby's and about 6 in a row were 41 when they had their babies and it immediately made me think of you! I believe it will be your lucky # too :) And other then that segment, there was a ton of pregnancy talk everywhere for the past hour lol and seeing as your the only one I know who JUST got a BFP, I'm taking this as a good sign for you ;) Can't wait for your beta update!

Beta is 19. I go back Monday for my next beta. My progesterone script has been called in. :thumbup:

Was your progesterone on the lower side, Angela? Or are they just giving it to you for safe measures? Either way I'm happy you were able to get them to call it in because it's not like it can do any harm. It can only help in my opinion! And having a beta of 19 today is great! That's def less than a 48hr doubling time from 3 so far! :) Can't wait to hear your levels on Monday! I bet they'll be perfect! :)

Now it's your turn Michelle! :thumbup: It'd make my month if both of you got your sticky beans one after another! Fx so tight!!

I just saw your EDD is Feb 27th. Mine was Jan 27th. Lucky 27! Although she didn't come until the 31st! lol. Congrats again! I'm so excited! First Chelsey and now you! What a good start to the summer! :)

Late February is a perfect time to be due in Florida! It would be miserable to be super pregnant in the summer!

They are just giving me progesterone to be on the safe side due to my MMC and age. Here's to hoping it does the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->