Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm irritated as all get out. The progesterone that was supposed to be called in yesterday never was. So I was on the phone with the nurse this morning while my husband was on the phone with the Dr making sure the dang thing got called in. It shouldn't be this hard!

Ugh, that is so frustrating, Angela! Hope you can pick it up soon.

Just got back from the RE's office. I have a 22, 14, and 13, so I'm triggering tonight. I don't feel super-confident about this cycle since I only have one good follicle, but we will see. She says there's only a 30% chance of one of the other follicles popping too.

I believe my biggest one was 22 on trigger day too! Fx for you Michelle!! I have high hopes because of the fact that you were on new meds especially. I have a feeling that although you may not have as many follies as you hoped for, I think the new meds just put more work into one particular follie to make for a really good eggo, rather than making a few "okay" ones. This one will be your sticky bean.. I have that good feeling in my belly for you! Fx it's right! :) And you trigger on Father's Day, that's got to be a good sign, right?! :haha: Are you going to be testing your trigger out?!

Thank goodness you got your progesterone, Angela! That is extremely frustrating that you had to even go through any hassle at all to get it called in! I would've been so irritated! I'm just happy you have it now! :)

Beta hcg = 70 (19 - 48 hours ago). I'm thrilled with this number. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for July 11th!

Great numbers, Angela!

Just waiting to ovulate over here... Probably early tomorrow if it's 36 hours after trigger.

Based on my temperature this morning and that I don't feel as bloated as last night, I'm thinking I may have ovulated late last night or in the middle of the night sometime. I hope we are covered with our BD timing! Gonna BD today too, just in case.

Angela, amazing beta doubling time!! Looking good, momma! ;)

Michelle, it looks like you covered BDing perfectly! I can't wait until test time!! Fx! I think I already asked but I can't remember if u told me.. Are u going to be testing out ur trigger at all?

I'm probably going to be off 2 days or so of when AF should be due for me because I *think* I Oed on CD9 or 10 but then I feel like that's way too early but of course the one day (today!) that I needed to make sure I took my temp right on time, I woke an hr and a half late so I wasn't able to see if it should really be down there or up where it is. Temp adjuster apps just don't work for me because as long as I sleep the same # of hrs before temping, mine usually don't change that much whereas other times my temps affected like crazy. Ugh! I hate not knowing exactly when AFs due! But from the looks of my chart, we BDed on time for O again :thumbup: We truly haven't been meaning to.. I just really want it around O time apparently! Haha. And I did notice some EWCM yesterday as well but I guess we'll see. Ill have to just make sure I'm equipt for AF to show anywhere from 13-15 days from CD9. My big fear is she'll show when I'm in public wearing white shorts :haha:

Have either of you ladies ever thought of adding in a baby asprin to your regimen? I have been on them for my frozen transfer and now this cycle I'll take them until I'm 12 weeks. It increases blood flow to your uterus.

Hi. I had three losses and last pregnancy I used baby aspirin and progesterone and now I have a 18 month old destroying my house right now lol. I am a firm believer that it worked for us!

I actually have been taking baby aspirin this time. I hope it helps!

Angela, amazing beta doubling time!! Looking good, momma! ;)
I
Michelle, it looks like you covered BDing perfectly! I can't wait until test time!! Fx! I think I already asked but I can't remember if u told me.. Are u going to be testing out ur trigger at all?

Yes! I can't stand waiting for the blood test or AF to show. I have to know asap! :)

Have either of you ladies ever thiought of adding in a baby asprin to your regimen? I have been on them for my frozen transfer and now this cycle I'll take them until I'm 12 weeks. It increases blood flow to your uterus.

That is good to know! I haven't tried it. Do you know if it helps even if you don't have any clotting issues? Sounds like a good idea though. Do you need a prescription for it?

The thing I'm doing differently this time is taking metformin just in case I've been getting any blood sugar spikes that could mess with hormones.

I think it does help even if there is no clotting. It just all together helps with blood flow. It's otc. Just one chewable a day is good.

I take metformin too. I get to stop when I turn 12 weeks

Michelle, I'm so happy to hear Ull be testing throughout the TWW! I feed off of u girls testing lol!

I agree with Chelsey, baby aspirin def can't hurt but could def help! My dads been chewing the tablets for years due to his heart attacks because as Chelsey said, it helps with overall blood flow. That's very good advice to share, Chelsey! ;)

Well FF stole my CHs back so either I just had a fall back rise & my CHs will be back tomorrow or O just really hasn't arrived. I've had a killer migraine and nausea for the last 2-3 days (same days my temps were a bit higher).. so now that I think of it, me feeling sick could've made those high temps. I know temps go up for me when a cold or something is coming on so I guess it's possible. I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow's temp says!

I was just looking at my chart and notes from last cycle and I'm pretty certain that I did actually O on CD16 like I originally thought but because my LP was only 9 days long, I thought my chart just couldn't be right but now I'm finding that it's very common for the first few cycles PP to have shorter LPs. So, it's looking like my body's still trying to regulate itself so good thing we aren't actively trying again yet or id be panicking! lol. I'm really curious to see what my LP does this cycle. So much for trying to pinpoint when AF will show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->