Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That's exciting, Angela! Can't wait to know the gender and get confirmation that all is a-okay :)

So exciting Angela!

Not much to report over here. 5 dpo and not much happening, though you can bet this weekend I'm going to be paying close attention to see if I feel any possible symptoms!

I do feel really relaxed this cycle. While it would be nice to have a BFP this time, I feel good about a medicated cycle next time too.

My appt went as expected. I gave the nurse medical history. She gave me all the technical details about how my medical treatment would proceed. The only stressful part is that it is unclear whether my qnatal (formerly Maternit21) will be covered by insurance. I feel that this test is essential but the expense if it isn't covered is outrageous. The insurance company says that I just need to have the doctor fill out a preauthorization. So, I called them to get started filling it out. I just haven't heard back from them yet.

My first actual OB appt is Aug 17th. They will do an ultrasound to be sure all is well.

I also ordered an at home fetal monitor this morning. So, hopefully be early-mid week, I'll be listening to baby's heartbeat at home!

I LOVE my doppler. I listen to him at least every other day. It's especially helpful when I'm having round ligament pain and I want to check on him. Or like yesterday when I was searching for my phone I dropped in my car and smashed my belly trying to reach it, it hurt me so bad when I got back up but it was higher up so it was just me squishing my guts, but dh wanted us to listen to him just in case.

How far along were you when you first heard his heartbeat, Chelsey? I will be 10+ weeks when mine arrives.

I have the sonoline b and heard him at 9 weeks. But don't feel discouraged if you don't find it right away. That was me playing with it daily for a week.

How have u ladies been liking this heat? LOL. It's been overly hot here for 2 weeks now! Ugh! I want it to cool down!!

I am very ready for a break from the heat! I'll need to hit up the pool soon if this continues.

It looks like I might be getting a little break from the heat today! News is saying low 70s will be our high today. Yessss!!! lol :)

Did you see someone in NH actually won the lottery jackpot?! I hopped out of bed to check my ticket haha but it wasn't me :(. I am happy someone in NH won it though. I've never seen a winning lottery ticket of even half that amount in NH. Good for whoever bought it (although I do wish it were me!! Haha)

Heat! Omg! It's killing me here in FL. I cannot wait for cooler weather.

My fetal Doppler should be here tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about that. I think I have a good shot of finding baby's heartbeat at 10 weeks.

I feel like I'm dying if I'm outside too long. It's horrible!

I bought some scratch tickets yesterday. I spent 6 dollars and won 10, so I'll be heading back in today to exchange for more tickets. Every now and then I buy a ticket! Can't win if you don't play!!

Omg Chelsey, I'm a scratch ticket addict! I want to go to the store now just because you mentioned it! lol. They have these new $3 ones here and I keep winning $25 or $50 on them. Well I won at least 25 everyday last week but this week I've been losing a lot so I def have spent probably half of my winnings lol. One of these days I will hit $10k or more and that's why I can't stop playing haha

Chelsey it's so weird looking at the date in your signature because mine says 5/16/15 ands yours is 5/16/16. That's still so awesome to me lol. I thank my grandmother every day for helping us both on her bday :) I prayed for you just as much as I prayed for myself so I know she heard me ;)

Got my fetal monitor today. I couldn't find baby's heartbeat at 10 weeks with a tilted uterus but DH said he found it for 3-5 seconds with the headphones on. He says the LO is behind the placenta.

Grr I just wrote a long post a then swiped my finger the wrong way on my phone and POOF! The whole page went away. Hate when that happens!!! So I think AF will be arriving by tomorrow because I started getting strong cramps within the last hour. Fun fun..NOT! I strongly dislike having to deal with AF every month! Us women have it so much harder then men. I look at Alexia and feel bad that she'll have to go through this AF cramping and all the other womenly things one day. Hopefully AF doesn't show today instead of tomorrow. I used to have a 13 day LP so I was hoping for an LP of at least 12 days this cycle (it's been increasing every cycle I've charted PP so far) but as long as it's at least 11 days, I'm happy with that.

Angela, a lot of women say they don't hear the HB until 13-20 (that's the most common time frame I've seen anyway) and some have to wait even longer then that. Sometimes it's hard because the baby might not be in a great position or something like that so def don't ever let it discourage you or worry you. It's really fun to have to play around with in the meantime! I hope you find the HB very very soon! Oh and with Alexia I felt implantation pains very strong so when we were at my doctors appts early on I was able to tell them exactly where to go and it worked everytime. The OBs would always seem to try and start looking on the right side of my belly but because of how strong implantation was in that one spot, I knew right where she would be found. Did you feel any strong pains in one particular spot in your TWW or even now is there a spot you feel random feelings in a lot? If so, try that spot first next time and maybe you'll hear something ;) Good luck on your search! lol

The similarities in our stories are crazy mary! I hope af is not mean to you!

Angela, look up on YouTube your particular brand of doppler you will probably find some videos to help you find the baby. What brand did you get? I did read that a tilted uterus can make it more difficult, and if your dh found it I would stay in that same area. I find gage in the same spot every time. I can tell when he is sleeping because he stays still, and when he is awake I have to chase him with the wand!

Also, that's how it started with me finding him too, just barely heard him a few times for a few seconds, now I hear him every time!

You girls are really making me wish i got an at home Doppler! lol. I was going to but kept hearing negative things about them. Now because of you, I know I def want to purchase one if we're blessed with another baby one day :)

Michelle, have u tested at all this cycle?

I got the sonoline B and I totally youtubed how to use it! lol. I'll just have to keep hunting for baby until baby is more cooperative (and bigger)!

BFNs so far here, but only 10 dpo so I know I still have a chance! Not really feeling any symptoms. Feel a little achiness on both sides in uterus/ovary area but I've felt that the last few cycles, so don't think it means anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->