Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely horrible at checking in here, but I am totally working on it.

Luke had his first birthday today. I have bawled many times thinking about how far we have come this past year, and how amazing this little man is.

We also found out that Luke is going to have a little BROTHER. We are over the moon excited for Logan Edward Allen to arrive in December, but a bit sad that we aren't having a little girl. Guess we'll have to go for a third in awhile.

Congrats again, Jess!! :happydance: And trust me, boys are much easier, even from the start! lol. Hopefully you'll get your girl with baby #3 ;)

I hate being a worry wart, but I am worrying. I have been symptom free for about a week now. No sore boobs. No morning sickness. Nothing. I know that these symptoms come and go and stay gone after the second trimester, but I am concerned for being in the 10th week.

So AF actually showed last night so I guess I only had a 10 day LP :( It's def better then 9 days tho so I'll take it for now. My period cramps have been so so strong since having Alexia. Ugh. I actually need to lay down and rest for the first 2 days of AF now. I never had cramping this bad in the past. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything as for my uterus. Alexia caused a prolapse and kicked/kicks like a soccer player so I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if there's some slight scarring to my uterus or something like that. Well I'm going to take some Advil and go lay back down while I have the chance.

Michelle, I'm liking how your chart looks.. Fx ur temp stays up there tomorrow for your BFP :)

I hate being a worry wart, but I am worrying. I have been symptom free for about a week now. No sore boobs. No morning sickness. Nothing. I know that these symptoms come and go and stay gone after the second trimester, but I am concerned for being in the 10th week.

My sore boobs completely went away for most of the pregnancy around 8-9 weeks and I had horrible morning sickness the whole time BUT I experienced vanishing symptoms in early pregnancy with Aiden and I do know a lot of my friends and other women on here experienced the same. I asked my RE about symptoms going away later in first tri/second tri and he said it's because our body's become used to the rise in progesterone. So all of the symptoms you had were probably all caused from the progesterone when it comes down to it but thankfully for you, your body has gotten used to it :) For me, i know my body got used to it because the sickness did calm down after I stopped my progesterone but Alexia kept it going just enough for me to still be sick & uncomfortable lol. I think this sounds completely normal and hopefully u won't get much more sickness from here on. Hope this helps some!

I called the OB. They set an appt for me to come in at 3:30 for an ultrasound. I should be excited but I'm terrified. People shouldn't lose babies. It makes mommies crazy.

Good luck Angela. And I agree. It does drive mommies crazy having to even worry about something so awful! I know everything will be okay though and I'm betting your body just got used to the progesterone increase at this point. I'll say a prayer for you :hugs:

Keep us updated! I'm sure everything is fine and it's just normal. My symptoms came and went before tapering off.

Baby is fine! I'm so relieved!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
I knew all was good but I'm very excited to see another pic of your LO! I love that your OB has been doing ultrasounds to check everything out for you when your feeling very worried. A lot of OBs won't offer extra u/s without having to basically beg them lol. So glad LO is safe and sound :)

Michelle, I really like how your temps are looking. I like the pattern that started 4 days ago. Fx it stays right on up there! Come on BFP!

Holy cow Chelsey! 15 weeks already!! I feel like I just said happy 12 weeks to you last week lol. Before you know it you'll be holding your baby boy in your arms! :)

I got a clear BFN this morning, so I'm pretty sure it didn't happen this cycle unfortunately. And I've been feeling all day like AF will arrive soon. I'd actually love if she arrived today, so I can have an RE appt tomorrow before the weekend and start this next cycle, which WILL be my BFP cycle!

I hope she doesn't show and you have a bfp coming michelle, but if she does I'm really excited for this cycle for you!

Mary, I know! It's so crazy how fast it's going! I hope it doesn't start slowing down though! Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying being pregnant, but Im so anxious for January to get here so I can meet him!

Chelsey, it'll keep going by fast for you all the way until between 34-38 weeks. In that time frame, most women start going nuts and get so huge feeling that they just want the baby to come already! lol and so time starts slowing. For me time starting dragging by 36 weeks with Aiden and 34 weeks with Alexia. That's when I was like "is it safe to have him/her yet, Doctor?!" Ahaha. The last month or two are the worst, only because of how huge u feel and how slow time goes while u wait to meet your LO. Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing in the world but it can also be the cruelest at times.. But more then worth it in every way! I told Dh that I would happily be flu sick like I was with Alexia if we could be blessed enough to have another baby before Alexia's 3 lol. When will your anatomy scan be?

Michelle, as Chelsey said, I really hope u end up with a BFP this cycle but if not I know next cycle WILL be your BFP cycle! You will be pregnant before summers over! ;) FX!

I have my 16 week appointment next Thursday the 11th but no scan at that one, it's the day before my birthday! Then on Saturday the 13th we are going to a baby palooza and my mom is flying in from Texas to go with us and us treating me to whatever I want all weekend for my birthday :), so at the baby palooza, we are doing the 4d scan so she can see her grandson on the ultrasound. Pretty excited for her to see him moving around! I think my anatomy scan will be around September 7th. I will be right at 20 weeks! I have 4 brothers, between three of them I have 9 nieces and 3 nephews so my mom is already a mimi, but those 3 brothers are her step children, so this is her first blood grandchild, and I'm her only daughter and the baby, so this baby is extra special to her. Not that she doesn't love all of the other grandkids, she would move heaven and earth for them, just Gage is special in a different way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->