Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

How sweet, Chelsey that your mom is coming up and gets to experience seeing Gage! I bet it will be so special for her to see her grandson!

BFN here again this morning, but my temp hasn't dropped yet, so maybe AF will show tomorrow? I am ready to start the meds again haha!

I popped over to the Zara baby site today and OMG so much cuteness. I cannot wait to have a baby. Or even just get past the first trimester and then buy a couple of things! Every time I've been pregnant in the past, I've thought about getting a cute onesie, but I've always held off. I think once I get past the first trimester, which WILL happen this next time, I'll take the plunge.

I bet I will buy the cheap onsies from target for everyday stuff, but you always need a cute outfit to show off in pictures or for events and outings, right? :)

My last due date will be here at the start of September, so I really hope I get my BFP around that time! I think I'll be a little depressed if it doesn't happen this next month, so I have high hopes!

It will definitely happen this month michelle!!! Buying the baby stuff is SO MUCH FUN! We already had so much that I have to put limits on myself. I still go look, but make myself stop!!! I also put limits on my mom because she doesn't know when to stop! She loves shopping, and goes over board all of the time. Not that I'm not thankful for everything she does, but my brothers are all crappy and don't support their kids, so every year she drops about 5000.00 on school clothes, new back packs, and shoes for everyone, and I don't want her to think she has to include our family in that because we are capable of supporting our own kid. She even bought one of my nieces a car, and they are all getting Kindle for their birthdays. She says that it makes it more fun for her to shop for gage, because she doesn't have to and my dad says just let her do it, I just struggle because I have watched her financially support all of those kids for years and don't want to be grouped in to that. Is that weird?

I think it makes perfect sense! I agree, I wouldn't want my mom to just start buying a bunch of stuff for me or my kids. That would make me feel SO guilty! I know she will buy some stuff, but I never want her to feel like I would expect it or that she has to.

And wow, a car! If we could all be so lucky haha.

Yeah, she is way generous lol. I'm going to let her spoile on my birthday though, that's different! ☺

Well I spoke too soon, she went on a shopping spree. She got three extra sheets for the crib, a boppy pillow cover, a changing pad and the cover, the car seat I wanted, an extra car seat base for dh truck, some breast shields for the pump, and a daddy diaper bag for dh

LOL! Your mom rocks Chelsey! My moms the same way.. Super generous, probably too generous. Gota love them and their big hearts (and shopping problems!) :haha:

Michelle, I know it's going to happen for u by September, if it hasn't already. I really do have a lot of faith in that. I'm saying many prayers for you! And I was the same way with Alexia when it came to buying ANYTHING! It was like I thought I was going to jinks everything and something bad would happen if I bought one little oinse, lol. I'm sure that sounds crazy but it's the truth and I kept saying "once I'm out of first tri" then "when I hit 18-20wks and know the gender for sure I'll buy something" and then it ended up being 32 weeks and so on lol. It wasn't until after my baby shower that I REALLY let myself hit the baby section! I had done some looking around before but like I said I didn't buy anything. Oh wait, that's a lie. I did buy ONE thing right after our first u/s... A rubber ducky that has a "HOT" thing on the bottom to ensure the waters not too hot lol. I was too sick to really shop though so I'm sure that played a big role in why I waited until 36 weeks to get anything lol. I know you'll be out at the store buying all the baby stuff you want within the next few months here when your past first tri ;) FX FX FX!

Temp drop this morning! AF should start today, and I can see my RE on Monday to hopefully get some Clomid. Excited to start this cycle and get my BFP and a healthy baby!

I just reached out to a friend to tell her I was pregnant. She moved several months ago. Last we talked, we were both struggling in this TTC journey. So, while I was excited to tell her, I was a little anxious with hopes that she would take it well given that she has struggled too. Well, it turns out that she's due 2 weeks before I am!

I just reached out to a friend to tell her I was pregnant. She moved several months ago. Last we talked, we were both struggling in this TTC journey. So, while I was excited to tell her, I was a little anxious with hopes that she would take it well given that she has struggled too. Well, it turns out that she's due 2 weeks before I am!

This is awesome! I love hearing stuff like this :) I'm telling you guys, May-Sept are very fertile months! lol. Almost every child in my family were conceived in those months. I conceived early/mid May with both of my kids! lol. Now it's Michelle's turn for her September BFP! :)

I'm excited for this cycle for you too, Michelle! I feel the break last cycle could've done your body good and was just the trick you needed before a fresh medicated cycle :) Fx for you! I'm so anxious for you to trigger! The next 2 weeks better go by quick! lol Good luck and lots of sticky vibes headed ur way!!

I think I needed the break too! I start Clomid tomorrow, injections on Saturday. I feel really good about this cycle already. I realized if I get pregnant this cycle, I'd be due around Mother's Day. How perfect would that be?

Totally perfect, Michelle! I have a DD who was born close to Mother's Day! Can't wait for that rainbow baby BFP!

That would be absolutely perfect timing Michelle! Then you'd have your LO right before it gets super hot out.. you definitely are better off not being 6+ months pregnant in the summer! My sister had 1 of her babies in July and 1 in August and I remember she was MISERABLE! I was actually scared of her sometimes! Haha :haha: It's bad enough once ur 6/7 months (physically that is & getting anxious to meet ur LO) But just Mother's Day alone would be an amazing time to welcome your LO into the world. Fx super tight for you!! This IS your month!!

I must admit, I'm super anxious about this genetic test. The results should come in later this week and I wish I already had them because it's nerve wracking!

Yes! I was team yellow with my 2 DDs but that was SO many years ago. This time I want to know and DH is right there with me on that. They say you get more patient with years. That's apparenty not always true! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->