Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Lol, it's too exciting to wait. We had the nurse write down the sex and put it in an envelope thinking I was going to wait for a gender reveal party........we opened it that same night lol.

So exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

And omg I cannot imagine being pregnant in this heat. If I hadn't lost the last baby, I would have been due at the start of sept. I can't imagine being 8 months pregnant in this heat!

Finally heard the baby's heartbeat on the home fetal Doppler! I'm so excited! It was great timing in the midst of this wait!

Michelle - can't wait for you to get your BFP for a nice comfortable spring baby!

Any news yet, Angela? And how exciting that you heard the heartbeat at home!! :happydance:

I'm so excited for next weekend but I'm very anxious about it as well. We're going up north for 3 days and going to go to Santas village and all that fun stuff up in the white mountains of New Hampshire lol but we are leaving the baby with my sisters family so that we can give Aiden all of our attention and go on all of the rides and go to the polar caves and stuff like that. I'm going to miss my chubby monkey! :( But at the same time I know she'll be in good hands and we will have a blast up there! It's never easy leaving your LOs, especially going a couple of hours away so although I'm super excited and can't wait to leave, I'm nervous to leave. I think it'll be really good for Aiden though. He'll get to be an only child for one last family vacation lol. Have any of you ever been up to the white mountain region of NH? A lot of out of towners drive up North every weekend in the summer so I figured I'd ask u all lol. We just booked our hotel and got a really good deal on tripadvisor and the hotel room is perfect for our needs and Aidens favorite part is we were able to find one with a pool! lol. He's really excited about that feature.. Oh and he was excited to hear they have wifi for night time too lol. Can't wait for this next week to end!! :)

No news yet. While the lab tech told me 3-5 days, the website and the dr's office told me it would be about 2 weeks. So, we should hear something this week.

Have fun, Mary!

Omg angela!!! Congrats!!! Your only a week away from 2nd tri!!!

Michelle, how is everything going?

Thanks ladies, he is so cute! He seems to have a thing about having his hands up to his face. This picture was taken while he was putting his hands up to his face. We got some good shots that I'm waiting to have emailed to me. I was paranoid that maybe they read me the wrong sex of the wrong embryo from my chart(silly I know) so I had them double check for me! He had his knees under him and was laying with his butt in the air and there his peepee was hanging down!! I know it's early, but I'm so certain he is going to be a little dh jr. The shape of his eyes and his little nose already look like his daddy!

Congrats, Angela! A little girl will be so cute!

Chelsey, those 3D scans are just so neat. It's incredible all the details you can see!

Over here, just trucking along with the shots. I head to the doc tomorrow for a follicle check, so I hope there are four or five that look promising!

I will be stalking for your update tomorrow! !!! So excited for this cycle !

Okay, I have lots of small follicles! 4 that are 9s, and then a 10, 11, and a 12. I do shots for 3 more days, then go back Friday for another check and will probably trigger Friday or Saturday.

Hoping to have a few really good ones when it's time for trigger!

We had a great Dr appt today. The dr said our chance of miscarriage had dropped to almost nothing. She was kicking up a storm in there when we peeked in on her! Great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->