• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

One more day of Follistim, then triggering tomorrow.

I've got follicles at 18, 14.5, 14, 13,13, and then smaller ones. Hoping one of these gets me pregnant!

How is everyone doing? I think today is O day for me! We've gotten in a lot of BD, so I'm feeling good!

Yay Angela, a baby girl!!! :) Now if u need any extra clothes, I have plenty of them! lol ;) Congrats Hun!!!

Michelle and Angela, what's TI? Traditional insemination???

Good luck this cycle Michelle!! I'll be stalking!

We just got back from our little family vacation last night and omg i want to move to northern NH so bad now! I haven't been up that way other then just passing through in probably a good 18-20 years. It's so beautiful! Every direction alls u can see are mountains and the air is unbelievable up there! I literally felt better after being up there for one full day. More energetic and everything. Now I understand why so many people from all of the US come to NH every summer. I always said to DH "why would they want to come here?!? I want to get out of this place!!" But now I definitely get it :). Dh and I are strongly considering moving up there in the next year or so. It's crazy because it's so much nicer up there but the rent or Houses for sale are cheaper! The only thing is is there's not much up there for stores other then a few convineient stores but I'd be ok with that. And Santas village was AWESOME! You all should look up Santas village on Google. Dh and I were like little kids walking in there :haha:. Between us and Aiden, there was plenty of excitement in the air, That's for sure! And our hotel was in the perfect spot for us to go everywhere we wanted up there without having to drive too far. I wish I could take u all up to northern NH! It's so beautiful.. Everyone should see it at least once in their lifetime! lol. It's more beautiful in person then any picture I could possibly show u. Ok that's enough for now lol. I haven't been up there in so long and the southern part of NH is crap right now so I'm amazed with the fact that part of our state is still nice! LOL.

Anyway, lots of sticky dust!!!

Yes, thank you! Omg my boobs are sore! I know it's just due to the hcg shot, but still! It makes me feel really optimistic!

I'm glad you had such a nice vacation! New Hampshire sounds dreamy.

I'm happy your feeling good about this cycle, Michelle! They say a positive attitude can actually help. I forget the reasoning behind it but I know I had a strong feeling that my IVF cycle for sure was going to get me my BFP and after when I first entered the TWW, I just "felt" pregnant immediately and I tried not to stress myself out (although I know I did once or twice lol). Idk, the feeling I had was def different from other cycles and I like to believe the positivity and excitement helped my body do what we wanted. I probably sound crazy haha. This cycle WILL be it for you! I can't wait for the next 8-9 days to pass so the real testing can begin! I'm going to literally jump for joy when you post a pic of your BFP in the next week or two ;) FX FX FX!!!

So I have no idea when I Oed this cycle.. Well I shouldn't say I have no idea.. According to my CM I think I Oed on CD 15 or CD16 again. So I'm 6-7dpo today I think. Ugh. I wasn't able to temp because Alexia's schedule seemed to get all messed up over the past 3 weeks and she's been waking a lot more. She's definitely teething so I'm sure that's why. (Can u believe she's already 6 1/2 months?! Time goes by too fast :( ) But yeah, I wasn't able to sit there and take my temp for a full minute while she's screaming bloody murder lol so I just said screw it this month. Hopefully i can get back on track next. I want to know if my LP has lengthened yet. Aiden starts school again (3rd grade now! I can't believe it!) so hopefully everyone will sleep better. I always let him stay up later on vacation but this week he has to go to bed at his usual bedtime. Im hoping that'll help Alexia get back to her usual schedule too since the house will be quiet too. I'm hoping I don't have to abandon my chart again next cycle hahah.

I didn't see until just now Angela but HAPPY 13 WEEKS!!! :happydance: That's super exciting!! That's a big milestone to hit! So happy for you!

Thanks ladies! I'm super excited. Last week, the OB told me that our baby girl looked perfectly healthy and that our chance of loss had dropped to near nothing. Our OB is awesome. She was telling us things like, "don't worry one bit about your age. 40 is the new 20 around here!" Plus, we saw baby girl kicking around on the ultrasound. That was super cool!

I actually saw a whole news segment the other day called "is 40 the new 20 to start a family?" And a doctor was saying other then a the possible health risks, which we already know ur baby is completely healthy so you don't have to worry about that at all now :) but yeah other then that, she said many women are now starting their families at 40 and often times needing help from science, they still have healthy pregnancies for the most part as a women in their 20s. They're saying a lot of women are freezing their eggs at a young age so that when they're ready to start their families, they have those eggs for IVF if they can't concieve naturally at the time. I've met A LOT of women over 35 on just this website so I already knew it was becoming more common to see an "older" pregnant women (I'm not saying your old so please don't take it that way! lol). Anyway, I just thought it was pretty cool that they did a whole news segment on it. So your doctor is completely right, 40 is becoming the new 20 when it comes to baby makin'! You go girl! :haha: ;)

Congrats on hitting 13 weeks! And it sounds like your OB rocks!

My fertility doc told me last week.. "The next time I see you I want it to be for a pregnancy scan." I hope that's the case!

I'll probably start testing out the trigger next Monday and then see what happens! I was just telling DH how my boobs are sore and it's making me feel so optimistic! I actually realized if I do get pregnant, my due date will be the date I was due as a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->