• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I love that your EDD would be the same as your EDD was, Michelle! I think that's a great sign! Part of why I felt so good about my BFP TWW was because my grandmothers birthday was 10dpo for me and that ended up being the day I got my for sure BFP at home too! I'm really superstitious about certain dates meaning something lol. fx!! And that's exciting that u have sore bbs, especially because u didn't have that symptom last medicated cycle. Fx it's due to extra hormones being produced from a healthy fertilized eggy in there! :) Extra dust headed your way!!!

I just heard our little girl's HB loud and clear on the Doppler. I have such a severely tilted uterus that it was almost impossible to find until now. I'm in heaven!

That's awesome Angela! After hearing how well they worked for u and Chelsey, I'm really wishing I got one while pregnant with Alexia. I had one with Aiden but back then they just didn't work like they do now and I never heard a HB in it, even at 34+ weeks! And it was a pretty expensive one too. So that's why I stayed away from buying one when I got pregnant with Alexia. Well at least now I know for if I have another baby some day!

My boobs are killing me and I have not been symptom spotting what so ever.. They're just so sore that I couldn't help but notice. I really hope my cystic breast haven't returned. Ugh. I should be 10dpo today so AF should be here today or tomorrow, unless I'm finally going to have a longer LP this month. If I don't get AF by CD28, I'll probably use one of the Walmart cheapies that I keep laying around. I would be shocked if it happened this month because we only BDed once and that was 2 days before expected O, which usually is decent timing but with me having a damaged tube, idk if dhs swimmers could make it through and survive that long, although he has awesome swimmers, I just don't know if my tube would give sperm the nourishment it needs to survive for that long. Idk lol. I have had some cramping so I'm sure af will be here anytime now. Fun fun. Ugh. I hate dealing with AF! She's the most annoying visitor but thankfully it's only once a month, although I'd be very happy if she could healthily show every 3 months or so instead. She's def the most annoying Aunt I have! lol :haha:

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, Mary!

Not much to report here. My boobs, mostly the nipples are still sore, but my boobs do look a little fuller! I think that's the progesterone I'm taking though.

Only 5 dpo, so too early for implantation so just waiting. I'm excited for next week, and just hope it gives really good news! I just can't help but be really hopeful.

I'm very hopeful about next week for you Michelle! I just had Alexia blow some baby dust your way with me and I def think she blew hard enough for it to make it to you.. she blew so hard in fact that her mouth was making a bunch of farting noises lol :haha:

Have you started testing out the trigger yet? Or are u waiting til tomorrow, 7dpo?

I have like basically no sign of AF right now. Normally by tummy would be burning today but maybe my LP went 11+ days now. We shall see! If no AF by tomorrow a.m, I'd be 12dpo so I'll use one of my Walmart cheapies.

Have any of u ever heard of a prenatal paternity test being performed before 8 weeks (not sure exactly how far along she is) and getting the results back the same hospital visit that same day? LOL.. Sounds silly and fishy to me and I feel it's a lie. Dhs best friend just found out his gf is pregnant, of whom he's been with for only 1, maybe 2 months.. Out of the blue he said to us the very day after he even found out she was even pregnant, "I went to the docs with her today and the baby is definitely mine. They did a paternity test while we were there." LOL. That's just not possible! It take 3+ days just to get SA results!! And I kno they have NO money and they have state provided insurance so I know a DNA test wouldn't be covered and I know they wouldn't have had the money to pay doctors to put a rush on results or whatever lol. I just wanted to see if any of u ever heard of this actually happening? I have a feeling this girl got pregnant by someone else right before dating dhs best friend because not only have they not been together long enough for her to be 7+ weeks but he has to have some doubts himself if he's going to randomly tell us "it's definitely mine. Got a DNA test already." And a little back ground on this girl.. I haven't seen her in years but I went to high school with her and she slept with everyone and their brother.. And probably their sisters too LOL. Idk. I guess if DHs friend is THAT bad at math, that's his fault and he can believe what he wants but we strongly feel she's using him saying she's pregnant with his baby so that he'll do any and everything for her. So have any of u heard of this being done so early and getting results so fast?! I read that it can be done by blood between 8-9 wks but again, they don't have the coverage that would ever cover a DNA test and they don't have money for it out of pocket. I'm going to talk to his friend and ask questions because with everything I kno about the fertility world, I'm pretty sure I can figure out what's going on based on his answers. And I'd def like to talk to her bcuz I will see right through her BS. Sorry for the rant lol. DH and I can't stop talking about it because just 3wks ago his friend was saying how sad and lonely he was and now he suddenly has a girlfriend who is pregnant with his kid? Okay lol. If he knows the baby isn't his and wants to still be the acting father, go for it! But stop lying about DNA tests, especially if u want ppl to believe or think it's yours! I better stop because I could go on and on about this situation! Plus Alexias calling.. Or should I say crying for me lol. She's such a Mommys girl! Always up my butt! lol. I better enjoy it before she turns into a daddy's girl!

That's is weird about the paternity test and him maybe lying about it. From other threads I've seen on here where a woman was wondering about paternity, all responses indicated she'd have to wait until after the baby is born. But I'm not sure. Maybe it is possible? Or maybe they are going off of how big the baby is measuring and the timing of BDing to figure it out, and that's what makes him certain?

Eeee. Glad no signs of AF yet!

I'll start testing it out tomorrow. I'm at my moms house this weekend (which is why I think I had a low temp. Weird bed, slept funny). I would normally start testing it out at 6 dpo, but I just decided to wait till tomorrow morning so I didn't have to bring tests here.

I have no idea about the paternity test. I thought you had to wait until baby was born.

Mary, I'm so hopeful for you!

Michelle, I'm hopeful for you, too!

Mary that Definitely sounds fishy! I have never heard of that before.

Michelle, I'm so excited to stalk your tests? How man dpt are you?

Dh is having surgery in a few weeks. He has been in pain for like 2 years now and just plows through it, but it's gotten really horrible. He went to Dr after Dr trying to get a diagnosis but it was always hard because before we tried iuis he had varicocele repair done to try to help his count, so he has coils in his abdomen and can't have an MRI. So FINALLY they figured out that he has a labral tear in his hip joint. It's basically a tear in the tissue inside the joint. He also has horrible arthritis which is hereditary and strikes his family young but we won't know if it's causing any pain until after he gets the tear fixed. He will be out of work for 3 weeks. It's going to be tight on us because he is our only income, but we will make it. I'm really excited that he is finally getting this done!!! And it's perfect timing before the baby comes.

Well AF showed, lol. She usually does if she's due and I test or mention testing lol. I'm getting annoyed that my LP isn't getting longer then 10 days yet. Maybe this cycle..

And Michelle, he actually said the words "they did a DNA test and I am the dad for sure." lol. Maybe he just doesn't want people to say it's not his since they Just got together lol but honestly him randomly mentioning paternity testing just makes people wonder more.. I know we're over here wondering what the hells really going on! lol. I guess we'll see what happens in the long run when the baby's here.

Omg Chelsey! I hope DH has a very quick recovery after surgery! That really stinks but from the sounds of it, it should help a lot with pain and I know he'll be happy when the baby's here if he's in less pain. Pain would make it so hard to hold the baby, especially when they get 3-5 months, depending on the size of the baby, and they aren't really doing anything on their own yet so u always have to carry them but they're super heavy lol. Alexia was at that phase from 3-4 months. It killed me because I have sciatic nerve damage/pain from my pregnancy that still hasn't gone away. But yeah, you're very right! This is perfect timing before Gage comes! I will say prayers for Dh!

Happy 15 weeks Angela!!

And I figured I'll say it now incase I'm not on here Wednesday..
HAPPY 19 weeks Chelsey!! Your almost halfway there!!! :)

Your charts looking great Michelle! Can't wait for the next few days to pass us by!!

Testing update.. Today is 8 dpo. Today's test actually may look a tad darker than yesterday's? I think it's actually because it's still wet though. Hoping for darker tests and a clear BFP tomorrow or the next day!

Still have full boobs and sore nipples! Not much else, but keeping my fingers crossed so hard that this is it.

Michelle, my tests were lighter as wet and dried darker, so fx your dark test are your bfp!

Looking at your chart is todayis 9 dpt? It really should be almost out of your system by tomorrow. I'm so excited! Please post pics of your tests!

Today is 10 days past trigger, if I'm calculating that correctly! I took the trigger at 6:30pm on Saturday the 20th.

It always seems for me it takes a bit for the trigger to completely leave my system. I've gotten light lines at 11 and 12 dpo when I haven't been pregnant. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->