• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Michelle, do you per chance have a pic of yesterday's test and today's test?

Michelle the fact that it looked darker while wet could def be promising! Mine started to redarken the evening of 8dpo but it wasn't clear enough until I used a frer 9 & 10dpo (I used one 9dpo so I could compare on 10dpo since it was a dif test) and same as Chelsey, my test lines were always a little darker after drying so the fact that it's darker right away makes me really hopefully. I have a theory that the trigger can make for an earlier BFP with a lot of women because of the mix of the hcg in trigger and the hcg ur body's actually producing. It makes sense.. Lol. You should test again tonight after a 3-4 hr hold ;) lol. Hopefully you'll have a undeniable bfp within the next couple of days! Fx fx fx!!!

I'm super optimistic (and impatient!) for you!!! :winkwink:

I took a test this afternoon, and I think it's showing lighter than this morning's. I don't care if I get my BFP tomorrow or the next day or the next, just as long as it comes this cycle!

Amen to that! I'm hoping it comes tomorrow or thursday just because I'm super anxious and impatient lol but like u said, as long as that sticky BFP comes this cycle, whether it's a day or 5 days away, that's all that matters!

I hear that! I didn't get my BFP until 12 DPO!

Well no BFP today. Line was super-light and hard to make out. I'm feeling worried, but know 9 dpo is the most common implantation day, so maybe I will implant today and get a BFP soon! I just feel like I'm getting my hopes up so much for this cycle, and if I don't get pregnant I'm worried there is some underlying problem since I had my last mc.

Please don't worry!! It's still super early!! We are all praying and rooting for you so hard!

It's def still super early Michelle! Most women don't get bfps until 10+dpo. I had a stark white test on the AM of 8dpo and then a faint line by the next day and then a very visible line the day after. Just keep in mind that wondfo may not show as fast or dark as frer or other brands. With wondfo before 14dpo or so, a line is a line is a line because they aren't always the greatest for darkening lines but they'll still show something. When I had a blaring BFP on FRER at 10dpo, my wondfo was still just barely positive. I'm sure I've told u this before lol. I def still have lots of Hope for u! Maybe u implanted the day of ur dip and your BFP will be here 4-5 days from the dip. All women are dif but I kno it can take about 3-5 days after implantation for a line to show. I felt DEFINITE implantation pains at 5&6 dpo and then had a BFP 4 days later. Keep that positivity going! I'm a firm believer it helps! Fx for you and I'll be saying lots of prayers!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Michelle! You're still so early.

AFM - Crazy day. I started feeling my baby girl move and I realized that my loose pants are snug. (My snug pants don't fit anymore). Guess this weekends trip to buy maternity clothes hasn't come a bit too early!

How's the test looking today, Michelle? Even with the temp drop today, I like how ur charts going. I had 2 dips during my BFP cycle. I have faith ur temp will go back up tomorrow and if you haven't gotten ur BFP yet today, I feel very good about you getting it within the next few days. Since ur body takes longer to metabolize the trigger, maybe it also takes longer for the hcg to enter your urine stream too. That'd kinda make sense.. Or it does to me anyway lol

That's awesome u can feel your baby girl moving, Angela! Such an awesome feeling! At first it almost feels like ur being flicked by a finger from the inside lol. They're feet and everything else on them are so tiny right now so it's like the littlest kick in the world lol. And both of my pregnancies I found myself wearing unbuttoned pants with a bigger shirt to hide it lol. I mainly got bigger in the belly so my pants would fit everywhere but there except a tiny bit of weight spread out everywhere else. I will say I am thankful for the jeggings I had with Alexia! They were much more comfortable then squeezing my legs and butt and hips into jeans! lol. I lived in jeggings and leggings oh and let's not forget the sweatpants that I'm actually wearing right now :haha: When's your next ultrasound? I'm excited to see her again!

Ahhh! I just typed something kinda long to u Michelle and Alexia stole my phone and erased it :( lol But to sum up what I was saying, I have lots of hope for U still! Most bfps don't happen until 12dpo and if I'm not mistaken Chelsey got hers at 11&12dpo (confirmed on 12dpo when frer darkened) and Jess didn't get hers til 13dpo with Luke. There's so many threads full of women with confirmed O who didn't get a BFP until 12 dpo so that leaves u with 2 more days! At least ur tests went bfn from the trigger so when ur BFP shows we'll know it's the real deal instantly :) FX!!

I got my BFP at 12 DPO, too!

I won't have my next ultrasound until Oct 27th but it's an extensive "level 2" ultrasound because I'm "high risk" (advanced maternal age).

Mine was confirmed on 12dpo! I'm betting you see it show up in the next few days!

Mary the flicking from the inside is exactly how I described it too, it was so light, now they are getting stronger and I have had a few pretty hard kicks including one straight to my full bladder! Almost peed myself lol!

That's exactly what it feels like - flicking from the inside. I told DH that I was pretty sure she was kicking or elbowing me or something!

You guys are making me feel better about not having a BFP yet! I will say, every other time I've been pregnant, I've had cramping before my BFP. I haven't had any yet, but I'm hoping!

Lol that's funny u described it the same way as me. You wait, soon you'll be seeing a hand or a foot pop way out on your belly lol. I could actually see Alexia's bum and stuff late in pregnancy. People would be across the table from me and could see her move around because her bum would move from one side to the other.. or a foot lol. Although I had a horrible time in pregnancy with Alexia, I really miss her being in my tummy sometimes!

I'll be stalking you like crazy over the next couple of days, Michelle! I have a lot of hope for you and I've been saying lots of prayers that I'll wake up to happy news from you! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!! (Hopefully a second pink line!) :) FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->