Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes it is! And I feed off of Michelle's TWW now! lol. It's like I HATED TTC but at the same time sometimes I miss that rush wondering "is this the month?!" Or "omg is that a line?!" But the bfns are never ever fun. But yeah, Ive been living vicariously through Michelle's TWWs praying she gets her bfp so I can celebrate too! :) I did the same with Chelsey lol. I got so into her IVF TWWs that I literally felt like I was doing a cycle again! LoL

I'm glad you said that Mary, because I was thinking I Oed too! :)

I usually have creamy cm a couple of days after I O, and I got it today. So I think I am just having a slow rise like I have some other months.

My BD timing is MUCH better if I did O a couple of days ago. DH and my schedules just haven't quite matched up the last couple of days, so if today is O day (which I don't think it is), we'd probably be out.

I hope this is my month, but I know it's a long shot without fertility drugs, so we shall see. Now we wait. :) And if not, next month I'll be doing fertility drugs again. Hoping that HSG I had this month cleared out anything it needed to!

Me too! I have a good feeling that the HSG helped and youll get your bfp either this month or next. I'm saying lots of baby prayers for u!! Fx fx fx!

Michelle, your past 3 charts almost looked like an identical pattern up until about 4-5dpo, if I recall right, but this cycles pattern looks dif to me already. I'm crossing my fingers and praying u have a sticky bean starting to get nice and snug in there :) FX!

Michelle I agree with Mary. The difference in your chart could be a good thing. My charts were so chaotic when I was pregnant with Luke and when I got pregnant with Logan.

Speaking of which.....this pregnancy has been so hard. On Thursday I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Even on insulin, my numbers are wayyyyy to high. It's always something it seems, but I might have to be induced a few weeks early because of it.

Jess - sorry to hear about the GD. Hoping the insulin keeps those numbers nice and low.

Michelle - Fx!

AFM - DH and I went on a little trip this weekend to shop. After two hours my back was killing me! It's ridiculous how quickly this LO has started weighing on my back!

Fx the difference in charts is a good sign michelle!

Jess, I hope the insulin helps to bring you to a normal range.

Angela, my back also hurts pretty bad when I'm walking around for too long. I found that sitting on my exercise ball helps. I spread my legs as far apart as I can and stretch as forward as my belly let's me, and I also go in circles with my hips and switch directions. Also pelvic thrusts back and forth on the ball help. I find that after about 30 minutes solid of doing that while watching tv, the back ache is so much better.

Thanks everyone!

Jess, sorry about the GD and maybe needing to be induced early. I can't remember, how far along are you now?

Jess, I hope everything gets better for u and ur insulin levels go down! Text me anytime you want or need! :hugs:

Michelle, your chart DEF looks amazing to me right now! I'm praying you get an amazing surprise right after your recent HSG! Fx fx Fx!!!

I wonder if you might even be 10dpo today, Michelle, with a slow rise the first 3 days. Idk but either way, when will u test?! lol. I'm anxious! Ur chart is up and down but so stable all at the same time.. Like the pattern is stable. I see a lot of bfp charts like that but I know charts like to trick us so I'm anxious for test time and praying its bfp!! How do u feel this cycle? Do u have any reason to feel hopeful at this point, stymtom wise? I'm hopeful for you! :) FX!

I don't really feel anything, so I'm thinking I'm not pregnant. But I'll probably test tomorrow and see how things look.

We shall see!

So I accidentally forgot to take my temp this morning. I was having weird dreams, and those were on my mind when I woke up, and it wasn't until I was in the shower that I realized my mistake! Oops.....

BFN this morning too. But it's okay. I honestly don't expect a BFP this cycle, and if I were to get one, I'd be surprised! I know I'm not out yet, but I'm just not expecting to see that second line. :)

Happy the weekend is almost here! Anyone have any lovely plans?

I'm riding out a hurricane in FL. So, no big plans. I have a baby shower to go to for a friend on Sunday though. That should be fun!

It was no big deal. I had a little wind and some Rain. I didn't even lose electricity. So, no complaints!

Glad everything was ok there, Angela!

Huge temp drop today, so just waiting for AF to show.

Thanks Ladies.

Michelle, I'm 31 weeks today. The plan is to induce at either 38 or 39 weeks depending on how everything looks. I go in twice a week for nst and have weekly ultrasounds to make sure baby boy isn't getting to big/I'm not getting too much/too little fluid. Sorry about your temp dip.

I'm actually in substantial pain. I went to the dr and all is well (I even got yo see my little girl!). I have a UTI that is killing me, though. I came believe the symptoms came on so fast and furious!

Ugh, Angela, that stinks!! I kept getting UTI's and kidney infections during my pregnancy. I actually think I have a kidney infection now. I need to call the doctor cuz I can feel it in my back. I'm so prone to kidney infections that I KNOW when I have one at this point. It sucks! I hope u feel better soon! They especially suck while pregnant because ur organs are squished up & everything as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->