Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hopes no its not weird to not have braxton hicks, especially this early on. I never got any with my pregnancies. I think maybe 2 days before I had Chloe I had a couple but not earlier. They are a bit like contractions but not pianful. Your belly goes rock hard like a contraction does. I haven't had any yet and don't expect to.

Sleeping bubs hope AF stay away and you get your :bfp: hun :dust:

well i'm glad you guys are having fun trying to diagnose my rash:haha:

puppycat my rash does sort of resemble what you were mentioning. I googled pictures :haha: and mine looks similar. I do actually have other tiny patches of redness on my skin, but these are on the sides of my belly... dr asked on phone yesterday if i had any other patches and when i said yes and described them, thats when she "guessed" i might have eczema (of course she didnt see the pics you guys did:haha:)

Anyway, i've had these tiny spots of red/dryness on the sides of my belly for weeks now, heres a pic if you think it is relevant lol. Keep in mind they are NOT new, nothing is spreading or getting worse, so dont freak out! lol And they are not as itchy as the bigger spot on the inside of my leg. They're small and dry so I sorta just paid no attention to them.

Also, the darker spots in the pictures are moles, not rashes lol. The one pic has three red dry spots and the other pic has two, the rest of the things are moles lol.

Attachments

• DSCF1895.jpg
    DSCF1895.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF1896.jpg
    DSCF1896.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
sleepingbubs- fx your bfp is on its way!! got any pics for us to squint at :)

sleeping bubs hope that was a line on your test do you have any pics for us to look at?

Hi hopes I don't know too much about your rash. I have had eczema on my hands for about 8years but it got worse when I was pg with ds but not dd it didn't look like that but I know that sometimes the rashes can look different I was thinking ringworm too when I saw the first pic but idk

Hi China how are you doing today?

Caz have you tested yet?

Babydream hope you get dh sa results soon also I know how hard it is to try to eat healthy hopefully after a week or two of eating healthy you'll feel better

Hello to everybody else I hope that you're all well today

Another cold day here but at least it's sunny. Nothing going on with me I'm just hanging out with ds now then I need to get some work done. I can't wait for the spring weather so I can go outside.

Ladies,
I have a soy question, can anybody answere it for me:

I am taking soy on cycle days 3-7 120mg. I forgot to take it on cycle day 4 so I took 160mg on cycle days 5-7. I am just trying to figure out if this will have any effect on my Ovulation...

sleeping bubs hope that was a line on your test do you have any pics for us to look at?

Hi hopes I don't know too much about your rash. I have had eczema on my hands for about 8years but it got worse when I was pg with ds but not dd it didn't look like that but I know that sometimes the rashes can look different I was thinking ringworm too when I saw the first pic but idk

Hi China how are you doing today?

Caz have you tested yet?

Babydream hope you get dh sa results soon also I know how hard it is to try to eat healthy hopefully after a week or two of eating healthy you'll feel better

Hello to everybody else I hope that you're all well today

Another cold day here but at least it's sunny. Nothing going on with me I'm just hanging out with ds now then I need to get some work done. I can't wait for the spring weather so I can go outside.

I'm doing good mommyv. I'm cold and sleepy:wacko: ready to go home and curl up in bed:)

that sounds good China it is cold here again too I can't take too much more of this cold but I am actually cuddling with ds in a chair

that sounds good China it is cold here again too I can't take too much more of this cold but I am actually cuddling with ds in a chair

Lucky you!!!
I will have my cuddle time in about 2 hours :)

We were in the high 70's last weekend till Tuesday. Then Wednesday it started getting cold & went down hill from there, plus its raining to..ugh, I really dislike March:wacko:

PJ im so sorry sweatheart nothing i say is going to take the pain away, life is so damn cruel at times and no women should need to go through this :kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Sleeping bubs if you get another faint line post a piccy so we can tweak it lol :haha: fx'd for you lovely :dust::dust:

Jenny so wish i was somewhere nice and hot atm you jammy bugger, stay safe and see you Monday :kiss:

Bollox forgot Hmmmm :wacko:

CG dont worry about the missing of Soy, ive seen women miss a day and up the dosage or add an extra day on the original days, so you be ok sweetie :thumbup:

BD fx'd you get those SA results Monday, but bloody hell what they doing with them? 2 weeks :wacko: roll on 11th April we be here waiting :happydance:

Hopes your spots.......... think you need a new body pmsl :haha: I dont know what they are, from here they look like flea bites :shrug:

PK wish i lived over there knowing you can visit the beach daily, nearest place to me here is Blackpool and its horrid.. enjoy yours sisters baby shower :kiss:

MommyV how you feeling?

MC, Tink and Coral what you been up to today?

asfm nothing been out all day sorting korben's birthday stuff and just made a late tea so chilling. Have noticed stretching pain last few days just over my pubic bone which got me paranoid cos its not like af cramps now, cant remember with Korben and tbh i wasnt as observant to every cramp or twinge with him x

Sleeping bubs if you get another faint line post a piccy so we can tweak it lol :haha: fx'd for you lovely :dust::dust:

Jenny so wish i was somewhere nice and hot atm you jammy bugger, stay safe and see you Monday :kiss:

Bollox forgot Hmmmm :wacko:

CG dont worry about the missing of Soy, ive seen women miss a day and up the dosage or add an extra day on the original days, so you be ok sweetie :thumbup:

BD fx'd you get those SA results Monday, but bloody hell what they doing with them? 2 weeks :wacko: roll on 11th April we be here waiting :happydance:

Hopes your spots.......... think you need a new body pmsl :haha: I dont know what they are, from here they look like flea bites :shrug:

PK wish i lived over there knowing you can visit the beach daily, nearest place to me here is Blackpool and its horrid.. enjoy yours sisters baby shower :kiss:

MommyV how you feeling?

MC, Tink and Coral what you been up to today?

asfm nothing been out all day sorting korben's birthday stuff and just made a late tea so chilling. Have noticed stretching pain last few days just over my pubic bone which got me paranoid cos its not like af cramps now, cant remember with Korben and tbh i wasnt as observant to every cramp or twinge with him x

Thank you Poppy!!!

Fx'd Soy works its just trial and error to get the right days and dosage x

Fx'd Soy works its just trial and error to get the right days and dosage x

I think the dosage is good. Its just I was worried that I don't have the same
symtoms I had last time, due to I skipped a day. It could be just my imagination:wacko:

Hmmm 1st time i took it i got loads of ewcm, spotting and cramps from ovulation till i got my BFP.

2nd time i took it i got only 2 days ewcm, no cramps and no spotting and got my BFP :wacko:

well i threw the test away lol

But if nothing happens tonight will test tomorrow!!

but I haven't got any tests so will have to go out and buy some.

But nervous now as I have got slight cramps!!!

My cramps only just stopped now its more a stretching kind of pain, but like you i got a lot of af cramps and didnt think once id get my bfp :shrug: so fx'd its your turn sweetie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->