Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning Ladies! Hope everyone had a lovely Easter holiday!!

Tink- my goodness, I am so glad you are ok....please take care of yourself!
PJ- that is Fab news hun! Woohoo!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance::hugs::baby::cloud9:

Poppy- 11 weeks! Wow- can't wait to see your scanny pics next week!

:hi: MC, Pheebs, Damita, Lovey, Hopes, Caz, CG and all the other lovelies!!!!

afm, 3rd tri today! Woohoo! I have been having a bit of swelling these days, hopefully its just normal swelling and doen't mean anything bad.....I get my fasting glucose at the end of this week- not looking forward to it.

Cannot believe it is almost MAY.....its a gorgeous day here today- going up to 80 degrees.....not sure I like it THAT hot already, but better than rain and cold.

:wave::hi: ladies,
Congrats to you PJ :hugs:
Caz FX'd for you hun :hugs
Tink, glad your home and relaxing :hugs:
Hey Damita, Lew,Pk,Poppy,MC and all the ding dongs :hi:

Lew congratz on 3rd Tri lovely :happydance::happydance:

Tink yes sit and dont move :haha::kiss:

China lovely to see you, how you doing? x

Caz fx'd its IB not af spotting :dust::dust:

Sending you hugs Caz....:hug: :hugs: :hugs: Onwards to your BFP cycle, hopefully the Clomid has had time to really get to work and this cycle will be it for you! FX x

China, thanks for the well wishes, glad your ok. Have a lovely day x

Lew, congrats on entering the home straight / third tri :happydance: Last little haul and we get to meet our bubbas. I have swelling also, docs told me as long as it kinda comes and goes its fine, its a sudden onset with raised BP that they worry about. x

Poppy, I am still here :rofl: x

has any of you girls used any think like soft cup or preseed and how many time did you bd i don't no if were doing it to much x x x

Caz i used Preseed both times when i got my BFP... this PG i dtd day of positive opk and ovulation day ( 2 days later) think Tink used softcups and concieve plus xx

think i am going to get them hun give it a try thanks for telling my hun x x x

Think Boots sell concieve plus & mooncups and Amazon Preseed & softcups, i believe less is more :winkwink:

I used conceive plus and soft cups Caz, got BFP that month! :happydance: I used them in my fertile window ie. a couple of days before O, during and the day after. x

Helloooooooooo DD's xxxxx:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
Hi how are we all doing??? A belated happy Easter to u all xxxx

Tink I am glad to see that u are now taking things easy lovely, almost had kittens when reading ur news on FB. Please heed the advice given and take life easy from now on ok!! xxx:jo::hugs:

Hey Popsy and Babyhopes congrats on ur wee limeys cooking away. Hope ur both well. Ur piccy was so funny Babyhopes:haha: Love ur avatar Poppy and good luck at ur next scan. I have another on May 4th day after me birthday :awww::hugs: xxx

Caz sorry to hear about ur neg hun, but i hope u catch that eggy this cycle with the Clomid, softcups n preseed. I used s-cups and conceive+ on my bfp cycle. So i hope it does magical things for u this time xxx:hugs:

Loveybear good luck with IUI hun, shall send u lots of stickydust xxx:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Pk good luck with ur next batch of tests and i hope that u get that bfp around ur anniversary, that would be so precious, heaps of sticky dust for u too xxx:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lew congrats on reaching 3rd tri sweety:happydance: not long to go now woohoo! Hope ur taking things easy hun xxx:hugs:

Hopes glad hubby is feeling betterer hun, must be lovely to have that time to gether, Hope all is well with and LO xxx:hugs:

China, i see yr getting further into cycle, so i will wish u all the best and loadsa sticky dust flying out to Tennessee for u sweets xxx:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Cabs dum dum, hope life is treating u and LO well and ur enjoying the glorious weather. big hugs to u amiga xxx Please give Aunty T my love when u next speak to her xxx:hugs:

PJ congratulations sweetheart!!!!!!!
So pleased for u, shall pray that this wee DD:baby: is with us for keeps and hope u have a H & H pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:cloud9::kiss::happydance::hugs::bfp::bfp::crib::yellow::blue::pink::awww::awww::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::drunk::wine::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher::bunny::bunny:\\:D/\\:D/=D>=D>:holly::holly:\\:D/=D>:bunny::flasher::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::drunk::drunk::beer::beer::hug::awww::dance::dance::yellow::crib::bfp::cloud9::happydance::happydance::winkwink:

My memory is fading now but Big loves and hugs to Jenny, Lupes, Damita, Corally, Puppycat and all my other lovely ding dongs, wishing u guys all the best and sticky dust to those that are TTcing xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Afm, not much to report really, feeling good but tired/achey a lot of the time. Think the constant warmth is tiring, but have enjoyed a few BBQ's too. But bedroom/Beirut is almost done. Getting the carpet laid the day next thurs and the furniture and cot a few days after woohoo!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: And as and when it happens i promise to put piccys up when the time comes. Must really show u a bump pic, it is getting bally huge now:rofl: gonna need a wheelbarrow at this rate!!:haha:
I hope u are all well and taking good care of urselves and much love to u and urs xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Morning Ding Dongers,

Hope everyone is well, been awol, taking a break from everything. Hope everyone had a lovely easter.

Just want to let you all know that we got a positive this morning on a digi, will post piccie later. Still in shock as we only dtd twice not thinking much would come of it this month. Praying this one is sticky and healthy.

Will catch up later on after work.

:hug: to all xxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :baby: :flower: :flower: :thumbup: :thumbup: :hugs: :kiss: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup: :kiss: :hugs: :flower:

Blimey having a mare posting on here tonight :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I hope u can get 1 soon Puppycat:thumbup: hope this post comes up, gonna have to sign off and hope tom is a better day xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->