Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hiya ladies

China, Phoebe, my birthday is May 20th wooo for Taureans!!

MC - Happy V day xxxxxx

Tink - hope you enjoy your little holiday xx

Watched the Royal wedding here from Kate going to the church, had the TV on but we were having a street party so were setting it all up before the wedding. I loved Kate's dress, I think she looked absolutely beautiful and so happy. We had a dry day here thankfully, a lovely street party from about 1pm - 4pm and Laura is now in bed completely shattered and I'm not far behind! lol x

hey girlies :hugs:

ugggghhhhhhh all i can think right now is "i don't wanna work tomorrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!" blah :wacko::haha:

i saw short bits of the wedding this morning...it looked lovely. i was a little disappointed in Kate's dress as well. i thought it was very pretty but it was definitely plainer than i was expecting. but "less is more" sometimes. i was also disappointed in the kiss...would have been sweet to see something a little more dramatic, but i suppose that would have been "scandalous" :haha: anywhoo, all in all, a beautiful affair though :awww:

MC, i nursed all of my lo's although for somewhat different amounts of time. if/when dh and i have a :baby:, i will defo nurse again for as long as i can, but the longest i ever did was 11-12 months, with weaning starting around 11 months. it's a very personal decision, and i don't think any way is right or wrong. it has to be what works for you and your baby.

poppy, i have very sensitive nips too :blush: as my dh will attest :haha: but i treasured every moment of nursing my lo's...but i also treasured the bottle-feedings too. just not the poopies :haha:

phoebe enjoy every moment of shopping that you get and i say milk it for every penny you can! :haha:

Jenny, so sorry i missed your post recently sweetie :hugs: where are you at in your cycle hun? (maybe you just said so, but i'm too daft to recall :dohh:)

tink, i hope you have a good time at camp sweetie :hugs:

puppy, lupes, china, caz :kiss: also :hugs: to anyone else i've missed. sorry i'm not much for a long post tonight and i'm sorry if i've forgotten anyone :-( dh had a softball game tonight, so it's been a long day at the end of a long week and it'll be an even longer day tomorrow. boo. anyway, i'll talk to you lovelies more later :hug:

thanx hopes:hugs: hows that rash? cleared up a bit? hope your DH shoulder is ok too...bump pic??
pk..:hugs:
morning all other dingdongs! :wave:
question of the day today is......what is the first thing you do when you get out of bed and go down stairs? my answer is...straight to the backdoor for a fag! sad but true,:dohh:then back indoors for a :coffee: :haha:

morning all Trying to decide wot to do today!!! Need to buy 7 birthday cards and 3 presents, need to get a bag for Mckenzie's changing stuff bottles etc. Also need to get his feet measured and buy myself some trainers. BUT I am feeling sickly today, and Kieran is away on Scout camp this weekend :-(

My answer MC is hearing Mckenzie shout Poo Poo So I changed a dirty nappy as soon out of bed lol once that was sorted put kettle on for cup of tea lol

I am so bad lol had some chocolate easter egg feeling a bit better now lol think hungry even though had breakfast.

Off to tescos now to get everything then going to pop to scout camp to c how they all are

Morning ladies

This morning I got up and brought Laura downstairs then went to run a bath.

Have been to our local church's coffee morning which was nice. I'm going to the service tomorrow morning to sample it and see if it's the church for me. I like to try before I buy.

Hope you're all ok, sorry you feel poorly SB x

:hi: girls how are you all afm been shopping come back done my mil gardens for them nice and clean just chilling now last pill tonight wooopppp in a morning i just go the loo and make breakfast and wait for the other 2 get up x x x x x

Hey ladies :wave:
MC- I get up go downstairs and then have a fag, then i go get dressed etc fag always first for me too :blush:

xxxx

:wave::hi: ladies,
MC, when I get up I got to the bathroom then I take the dog out
I bottled feed my first two, but would like to try & nurse the next Lo.
Well, I hope you ladies have a wonderful day today

TTYL
China

MC i go straight downstairs kettle on go outside freeze my tits off having a fag then go back upstairs to bathroom with korben n have a wash etc and sort korben out before breakfast :thumbup:

:haha: i actually click kettle on b4 going to door for a fag! lol...
hows you today? you got a bump yet? xx

Yeah bump coming but lot of bloat still there too lol, will do a piccy later been out in Telford today collecting a dash board and airbag for new car, 2hrs there and 2hrs back 'yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'. Hows you n bump? x

big!:dohh: but i love it, an old friend said "hi fatty" the otherday, wasnt impressed i just carried on walking...straight past her, she asked my best mate if she offended me...well my best mate is my best mate for a reason, the old friend got the dressing down of her life...word like..."shes not fat its a fucking baby in her belly" were used and "silly cow" pmsl...i love my best mate she is the best :happydance:...i know im big but i also know im me with a bump, no extra weight put on anywhere, i could do with some though, maybe my Rhys will share,God knows i feed him enough! :haha:...is it your Rhys thats in the army? x

Yeah my Rhys in Army, he in Kenya at the mo till May 11th. Ive never had nasty fatty comments whilst pregnant, but its not nice especially at times when we do feel horrid and frumpy :growlmad: you look fab MC so just ignore them and head butt them when Rhys is born :rofl::rofl:

hey sweeties :hugs: i'm soooooooo tiiiiiirrrrrreeeed :sleep: but i'll answer your question anyway mc...ummm, we don't have a downstairs right now :haha: but in any case, after i get up, usually i check to make sure my 2nd dd is up (b/c she goes off to school first) then i go back to bed. sometimes i just go back to bed b/c it's always too flippin' early. i don't care what time it is, it's too early. :haha: then i wait for dd2 to tell me she's ready to go, and i see her off and make sure ds and dd3 are up and getting ready. then it's shower time and it just keeps going from there...boring right?? :dohh:

poppy, can't wait to see your bump growing honey :hugs:

MC, your bump is perrrrfeeect!!!! :kiss:

hopes, hope you and dh are getting better sweetie :hugs:

puppy, defo check out the church before you join (do you guys "join" churches over there??) ...we went to about 5 different churches after we moved here before settling on one that was a good fit and that we felt God was leading us to. i can't stand a wishy-washy sermon/preacher. anyway, i'll be praying for you sweetie that you find what's right for you :hugs:

lupes, china, caz, sleeping :hug: hope you're all doing well. i'm off to sleep now...i'm so exhausted.... :sleep: talk to you lovely ladies tomorrow! :kiss:

thanx hopes:hugs: hows that rash? cleared up a bit? hope your DH shoulder is ok too...bump pic??
pk..:hugs:
morning all other dingdongs! :wave:
question of the day today is......what is the first thing you do when you get out of bed and go down stairs? my answer is...straight to the backdoor for a fag! sad but true,:dohh:then back indoors for a :coffee: :haha:

Rash is doing good! It doesnt hardly itch anymore and it actually is all clear except my legs. My legs look like they are covered in bruises. People have asked me what happened and why so many bruises, then I have to explain the whole rash story :dohh:

OH's shoulder is doing great too! he has another drs appointment may 18th to see if hes ready to go back to work at that point. He is healing well, but still isnt able to do much except walk around lol. Hes doing physical therapy twice a week and theyve been stretching out his arm and doing stuff with it, but hes not really supposed to use it otherwise. Its making it difficult to get any progress with the baby room though! ugh!

I WILL post a bump pic TOMORROW(sunday).. i SWEAR! its been a very long time lol. Was at a birthday party today and people called it a "bowling ball belly" lol. It is very low and round hah. Gained 18 lbs since pre-pregnancy.. ahhh!! I feel like I can't stop eating. I'm terrified I'll never be able to lose all this weight back after baby arrives! How about you MC, how much have you gained? What about the other dingdongs?

As for your question about what to do first in the morning, I go downstairs and pee and then take the dog out to go to the bathroom. Then OH and I have a lazy sort of breakfast.

Also, been having braxton hicks for a couple weeks.. i THINK?? My belly will get tight and hard and like really defined for a minute or so and I feel it happening but it doesn't hurt or anything, hardly noticeable. Sometimes it happens a ton of times in one day, and other times I'll go 5 or 6 days without one that I notice. I have no idea. lol.

Hope everyone is well, seems so quiet on here lately, what happened!? Let's see bellies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->