Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave::hi:ladies,
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AWESOME,TERRIFC,SEXY, ONE OF A KIND BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!. I hope you have the BEST DAY EVER!!!! :)

Lupine :hugs:

Tink & Poppy, why don't you tie dye those white socks you have to were..make a fashion statement :thumbup:

Oh Pk...I don't know what to say to be honest. big :hugs: to you

Hey there Reagal!!!

MC, don't have any tatoos, always wanted one but my fat butt is too scared to get one...I don't like pain :)

Hiya Poppy,Damita,puppycat and the DD gang :hi:

Oh and no tatoos here either. I am too scared and change my mind too often. If I got one, I would probably regret what I got.....

Hey its the birthday girlie!!!!!!!! :wave: having a lovely day China?! hope its a good one :happydance:

Ya know tie dye could work :haha: x

:hi: Coral- hope you had a nice vacation in NJ...

Lew, thanks honey! Glad your app went well, i feel for you with the swelling. It makes it hard to move also doesn't it? x

I think I'll join in with the Ding Dong visualisation. Temp rise tomorrow and blazing BFP in a few days for PK...

Hi ladies! :hi:

Tink sorry you are so uncomfy. I'm starting to get there myself! :hugs: so baby is measuring big already? Not long now Hun.

Lew hi hunny glad docs went well and tests were normal.

Happy birthday to Phoebe and china girl! :cake::happydance:

Poppy congrats on 12 weeks whata relief, look forward to your scan make sure you get a nub shot also:winkwink:

Puppy cat so sorry for you mc:hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you pk:hugs:

Hi MC, hopes, Jenny, mommyv, everyone else I may have missed x

As for me noticing now baby gets hiccups about 8 times a day now! I was really swollen on the flight home from nj, I was a bad girl and didn't bother with the pressure socks:dohh: had terrible foot cramps for hours after I got home probably from lack of circulation.
I'm going. To see my friend on Thursday, the one whose husband died. I'm dreading it. My mum went to the funeral to represent me and it was a beautiful service. There is a huhge mystery about it all apparently it wasn't suicide now so lots of stuff going on. Police have made huge mess ups and changing stories. Only one out of thirty CCTV cameras were working which doesn't seem believable either. Anyway rant over, I just feel so bad for her:cry:

Oh by the way I don't have any tattoos yet but do want one, just cant make up my mind on what and where.
I love roses and gerberas, tink we are alike :haha:

Happy Birthday to you too Phoebe! I just saw on facebook.....

Coral- good luck at your friends....that is tough. Hopefully they find out what happened soon so she can heal.

Tink- swelling does make it tough- my feet and ankles were painfully swollen last week- they looked awful. Luckily its getting warmer so we can wear sandals- wearing tight shoes is impossible now.
Congrats on hitting 30 weeks- not too much longer now mama!

Baby was quiet over the weekend, but has been very active today and yesterday...perhaps she had a little growth spurt :)

Hey Coral!!!!!!!!!! :wave: been ages, nice to have you back :happydance: naughty you without the flight socks tut tut. So sorry about what your friend is having to go through, hard enough to deal with without this confusion.... :cry: x

:hugs: for your friend and her family Coral hope everything gets sorted soon so she can grieve :kiss: nice to see you back xx

Yes sandals work much better don't they? :haha: I had fun at the weekend putting on a pair of warm boots for the evening at camp........or should I say my husband did, I couldn't bend over to do it they just wouldn't go over my ankles :rofl: try and put your feet up as much as you can Lew :hugs: x

Hi Ladies,

Happy Birthday to Pheobe and China Girl!! I hope that both of you lovely ladies have a wonderful day!

PK- I really hope this is it for you. Fx'd that your temp skyrockets tomorrow and you get a nice bfp in a few days

LR- :hugs:

Coral- I hope that you're able to comfort your friend and that she can get some closure about what happened to her husband.

Tink- just a few more weeks to go with all that you have going on I'm sure that you can't wait to get that little girl out

Lew- sorry about the swelling hopefully it'll get better soon if you can put your feet up when your sitting sometimes that will help

MC- no tatoos I'm not really a fan of them but I wouldn't judge somebody else who had one

asfm- dr.'s appt today I'm hoping to hear lo's hb and hopefully doc will think my blood sugars are okay so that I can keep going without insulin for now

:hi: girls hope your all well asfm feeling very sick today don't no if its off the pregnacare or what been the gym had a good work out came home took dogs round the field and then took my niece docs she full to the brim with hay fever ha my oh has it to feeling sorry for his self like men do happy birthday phoebe and china girl and i have no tattoos x x x

Hi everyone,

Happy birthday pheobe and CG, hope you are having a lovely day,

Finally I get the computer and chance to catch up.

Tink - not long to go now, 8 weeks. Its gone so quickly.

Poppy - are you having your scan this week? so exciting.

And :wave: to everyone else, I need to catch up. Off to read up

Hey all just been reading back and can't remember everything lol

Hope u ok Tink not long to go now bless ya
Wow 12weeks already Poppy and a scan soon :)
Happy birthday China and Pheobe :)
MC hope u ok
PK sending good vibes to you

Umm can't remember anything else lol to say sorry to all I missed but hope u ok

Asfm went to my aunts funeral today she died of cancer a couple of weeks ago lovely lady aged 68 she was a nurse. However my poor dad, mum and my uncle missed the funeral as their car broke down on the way :-( but got there for the wake and went to the crematory on way too. So glade we were there but wished we went down today instead of yesterday to stay at Kieran's parents cos we could have picked them up and get there on time :-(
well 91/2 weeks now still waiting for scan date hopes comes soon, I am so hungry all the while and I think people are guessing I am pg as I have a small bump already so hoping everything is ok, everyone keeps saying its twins as there is loads of twins both sides I have twin brothers and Kieran's dad is a twin

Give me fecking patience my siggy again, im sure some tosser has it in for me cos i keep replacing it ffs DICKHEADS :growlmad:

Do it after tea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->