Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just taken a ticker out, if they do it again im gonna email and ask what their problem is cos its smaller now :growlmad:

Why cant they do something more important.. like catch Aliens or something :haha:

Just taken a ticker out, if they do it again im gonna email and ask what their problem is cos its smaller now :growlmad:

Why cant they do something more important.. like catch Aliens or something :haha:

LMAO!!!...good one Poppy

Star light Star Bright...first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish might...that Fertility Friend will give me a cross hairs tonight :)

*I made that up all by myself* :)

Friday, I'm having a girls night. Going to see fast five with vin diesel..yummy!! and dinner afterword. Then Saturday going to a club...when you turn 34 you gotta shake ya bootie!!

Vin Diesel nom nom :haha: your right us older girlies know how to shake our booties lol great weekend ahead hope you have fun :hugs:

Hello!
Well my opk's back to negative so im assuming i O'd yesterday as i thought so now im joining the dreaded tww, i just pray that this will be it!
PK things are sounding promising for you, FX :)
Lupine sorry AF got ya hun *hugs*
CG hope you get your crosshairs tonight!
MC i have no tattoo's either im too frightened of pain lol x

I like your style China! Birthday weekend! Lol.

Mine's on 20th and already got a TGI Friday meal planned (maybe a few cocktails ;) ) and then big night out on 21st hopefully! Woop.

Have decided not going to TTC this month, it's too soon for me and *IF* I did m/c again I'd not be able to cope. Means I can have a good old drink on my birthday and get it all out of my system before healthy living and sensible pants back on :D

hey sweeties :hugs: thank you all so much for being so supportive. i think i've UNconvinced myself that we've done it this time :nope: i haven't felt sicky at all today. :cry: only in ttc, would a woman feel disappointed for NOT feeling sicky :dohh::haha: all i've got is this SPLITTING headache to show for it. lovely. anyway, i'm not expecting anything spectacular tomorrow morning now. :sad1:

so, forgive me girls for not feeling up to doing a long post tonight. :cry: i feel bad when i don't acknowledge everybody individually, but i'm just not really up to it right now. i'm sorry. :cry: i'm going to try to make an early night of it. i love you girls! :kiss:

hey sweeties :hugs: thank you all so much for being so supportive. i think i've UNconvinced myself that we've done it this time :nope: i haven't felt sicky at all today. :cry: only in ttc, would a woman feel disappointed for NOT feeling sicky :dohh::haha: all i've got is this SPLITTING headache to show for it. lovely. anyway, i'm not expecting anything spectacular tomorrow morning now. :sad1:

so, forgive me girls for not feeling up to doing a long post tonight. :cry: i feel bad when i don't acknowledge everybody individually, but i'm just not really up to it right now. i'm sorry. :cry: i'm going to try to make an early night of it. i love you girls! :kiss:

Love you PK:hug:

forgot to answer yesterdays question, yes I have a tattoo, a rose on my bum :thumbup: am hoping to get another one and to get the rose touched up this year since it has been 8 years since I got it done :)

Morning Ding Dongs!

Well today I am a little more positive, Slept okish (ie. actually got a little sleep on and off :haha:)

PK, I didn't quiet reach the length of time you spent trying, but I remember a sense of how awful the TWW became. Its like that, one min your hopeful, then you loose all hope, then you almost get a little hope back, then something happens to make you think otherwise again.........Its really, really tough. I'm sending you massive huggles :hug: :hugs: :hug: for the wait, and pray it whizzes by really quickly for you. Try and keep positive honey x

Puppycat, glad you made a decision that you feel is right for you :hugs: like you say, be nice for you to have a blow out month and not worry about what your eating and drinking and have a relaxed time on your birthday. I'm 4 days after you, on the 24th :happydance: x

:hi: girls well just waiting in for cable to come and fit a new Internet thing so don't think i will be going the gym if there not her for 10 hate siting in doing new we going to do a opk to see if i am o yet i keep having pain in my ovaries so fx not long now x x x

Thanks Tink - I'm glad too. DH hasn't been very well the last few days either, he's had a tummy bug so obviously hasn't felt up to :sex: bless. Just as well really because I'm due to Ov in a matter of days so it's less pressure on him to perform :haha:

Had a few pennies paid into the bank today so I'm off to Iceland to get some food in and the grocer's for some fruit for Laura. Just in time because the cupboards are bare!

:wave::hi: ladies,

I hope you all are well. I had a wonderful birthday and I get to keep on celebrating :happydance:

Still no crosshairs.... I did not take soy this round. Makes me wonder if the soy did something to me or I really didn't O this month....this sucks, but eh...nothing I can do about it. Off to study....TTYL ladies :flower:

China

Puppycat, I feel I need to do an iceland shop, not done one in years! what's it like nowdays? x

China, keep celebrating my girly! Don't study too hard :haha: I'm sorry but I'm not convinced your chart is indicating O either. I say BD every other day still if you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->